(Topic ID: 173264)

Next Chicago Gaming Game Didn't Debut This Weekend!

By HighProtein

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 200 posts
  • 89 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by slcorrado
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20161129_183831 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0903 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3246 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9197 (resized).PNG
    image (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider okarcades.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 7 years ago

I hope it's attack from Mars. If it's not I'm going to buy the original no matter what.

#23 7 years ago

I just hope they don't use warm white LEDs this time

#65 7 years ago

When is the release! Just tell us what it is!

#89 7 years ago

its listed as mystery game under the pinball list on the link on the first post in this thread..

#138 7 years ago

I'm starting to think I just need to buy an original attack from mars instead of waiting for the reveal. It may or not be Afm. I'm an operator who has only been routing a few years but I need AFM on location quickly. I don't think They will release soon enough for me.

#140 7 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

Don't wait for the remake. It will be a good long time before you have it in your hands no matter what they tell you. Buy an original. Its the only way to go.

I think you are right. Anybody have an Original AFM for sale?

#163 7 years ago

I have decided not to wait for pps anymore. I'm now actively looking for an AFM. If anyone has one for sale, let me know.

#165 7 years ago

Announce and release are two totally different things. If they announce it tomorrow it will probably be another 2 years before I could get one. I'm done waiting.

#174 7 years ago

I found an original! Sorry pps but I couldn't wait any longer.

1 week later
    #179 7 years ago

So glad I decided not to wait around and started aggressively looking for old Attack From Mars. Got this thing for a steal! I called an operator over and over and finally closed the deal!

20161129_183831 (resized).jpg20161129_183831 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider okarcades.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-chicago-gaming-game-debuts-this-weekend?tu=okarcades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.