Set during the Old Testament, the part of the Bible Hollywood loves best, Spooky Pinball and Ben Heck's BIBLE ADVENTURES is sure to be a cross-denominational hit!
Scheduled to arrived by Christmas (so Christmas 2017) it has the following modes and features:
1) Adam & Eve Multiball: Shoot everywhere on the PF for big points, but don't hit the apple target or the mode will end!
2) Noah's Ark Multiball: Shoot every target twice to collect 2 of each animal, then survive 40 seconds (40 days would be a bit much for a mode) of 4 ball action! PF violently shakes to simulate ancient Waterworld-type action.
3) Walls of Jericho: Rear Orbit is the Walls of Jericho, an overly complex toy that will use even more annoying spaces than AMH. Complete 7 rear loops to knock down the walls!
4) Samson's Pop Bumpers: Advances pops to complete the Tasks of Samson but watch out! Delilah and her shears of doom could be hiding behind any lit shot!
5) Exodus (The BIG SHOW) Advance the 10 plaques of Egypt shot to start Exodus Multiball. Part of the PF splits open, shoot as many balls through as possible to help your people escape Egypt!
We don't have any art or code yet, but you can pre-order in full now for only $15,000 per game.