7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Taxman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 7 years ago

I'm planning on coming by with a few friends this Monday. Place looks awesome

Anyone else go?

#3 7 years ago

Many of us will be going.

#4 7 years ago

Does it get packed? Everything's really free to play? Should I bring anything?

#5 7 years ago

I would not say packed but it is pretty busy. Last week was the last week of an 8 week league. There has been over 50 people each week with close to 50 games. So there should be a bit less. They can handle up to about 100 (like the 24 hour battle) before it get full.

All games are set to free play. Giving a $10 donation is nice to keep the lights on. They have a big refrigerator if you want to bring your favorite beverage. Some tables, chairs and stuff if you bring in food since many people are coming from work. Very laid back. All different types of games from EM to modern. Full Throttle, BOP 2.0, GB . . .

It is in a warehouse so might seem confusing on your first visit. There is an entrance to the right of the gym. Go in an up the stairs to the second floor. Follow the signs.

There should be more info on http://tothesanctum.com/ or Facebook

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/news-clip-of-the-resurgence-of-pinball-featuring-the-sanctum-in-ct and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.