Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P9309018 (resized).JPG
    P9309012 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2671 (resized).JPG
    P5058391 (resized).JPG
    P5058498 (resized).JPG
    P5058499 (resized).JPG
    P8218954 (resized).JPG
    P8218953 (resized).JPG
    P8218952 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

The Kiss pf is on hold. That one blows my mind that it didnt sell in one second. those old bally pf's require so much work to be right.

I think with CPR making so many of the Bally pf people tend to wait for them! KISS is on CPR's list but it can be years before (if) its done!

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

so you think that a cpr pf and an original nos pf are the same?

No where in my post did I say one was better than the other or even compare them!

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

I didnt say you did. I just asked you a question because you brought up the fact that cpr may make them in the future, in reference to my statement of not believing it took as long as it did for someone to grab the kiss nos pf. I didnt understand what you meant so I asked a question to clairify. I wouldnt over think it, but i dont want to tell you what to do. its all fine.

Hey Ronnie mo monnie ..... apologies as I didn't mean to come of snarky!!! To clarify ... I think a lot of people are more than satisfied with CPR playfields as they do a nice job on them! Are they as good as or better than CPR ??? A lot of people probably don't notice a difference and are more than satisfied with CPR!

The KISS pf you're selling, or sold, for 1650....may be more than what someone wants to pay. If they wait for CPR they can get a new one that will suit them fine for less than half the price! Whereas a collector will want perfection and will be happy to pay the price!

I still have the NOS BOPP pf you clear-coated and comparing it to a CPR one the NOS is nicer. However, I have a CPR Medusa and I am not seeing a huge difference!

All comes down to opinion and taste I guess!

Have a good one!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mesz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/newnos-playfields-available-list-for-aug?tu=mesz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.