Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P9309018 (resized).JPG
    P9309012 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2671 (resized).JPG
    P5058391 (resized).JPG
    P5058498 (resized).JPG
    P5058499 (resized).JPG
    P8218954 (resized).JPG
    P8218953 (resized).JPG
    P8218952 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kruzman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

NEW/NOS Playfields available list for sep

Added: 2016-08-25 16:35:28 UTC • Ended: October 6th, 2016
    Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 700 (OBO)

Open for offers

Hello, folks, here is the updated monthly list of available new pf's

NOS KISS. leveled/reglued inserts, painted cracked art from expanded wood grain, painted all insert cracks, clearcoated and polished. drilled and dimpled $1650
    chicago cubs tripple play
    TED NUGENT
    Joker Poker cpr
    Simpsons pin party
    Bumper pool
    NO FEAR
    NOS FIRE. 3/4 mylar 2 small scratches up at the top under the ramps $475
    Bally Playboy cpr also very nice game available
    DE Star Wars
    Bally Indy 500
    Fish Tales cpr
    AC/DC pro and preimum, and used pro
    Stern spiderman
    Gottlieb spiderman. In studio right now, leveling, reglue inserts, lots of paint, drilled and dimpled clearcoat, amazing $1975
    Gottlieb HULK in studio now, leveling, glueing inserts, paint inserts, clearcoat. will be done in 2 months
    Tales of arab nights cpr gold and silver
    DE WWF pf set super rare!
    CSI
    Star wars pin 2000. nos or restored/cleared
    Jackbot
    Contact $300
    Strikes and spares cpr gold also have very nice game to go with it, pick up only
    Attack from Mars mirco
    Corvette cpr gold plus plastics
    Judge dread
    Medusa cpr gold
    wiz of oz $400
    transformers
    World Champ krauss repro
    Kicker/Team one
    Indy Jones 4
    Game show
    Road kings
    Lucky strike gold strike krauss
    spring break
    wheel of fortune
    Bat man Dark Knight, plus nos translight
    Dragon EM
    Car HOP
    Harley davidson stern $450
    Monte Carlo gott.
    NBA fastbreak, bill davis clear
    Twilight Zone mirco recleared by me with mini pf $1850
    Funhouse overlay by pheonix clear inserts drilled punched holes $200

If you have interest, questions, or want pics, please email me

All pf's are not recleared by me unless stated, like the kiss and TZ.
    I am always interested in trades for other new pf titles, or games if local. Payment plans available, and of course I can ship anywhere.

PF dimple service available on over 300 titles, as well as clearcoating.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!!!!!
    kruzman

Item photos

P5058498 (resized).JPG
    P5058391 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://[email protected]

Seller insights

These are kruzman's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to kruzman's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Galesburg, MI, US

#2 7 years ago

I need to get a pf sold this week. If you see one you may need, I am wheeling and dealing.
    I also have a nos CV on its way here.
    Transformers nos 475
    CSI nos 475
    Jackbot nos 600
    Spring Break 600

P8218952 (resized).JPGP8218952 (resized).JPG

P8218953 (resized).JPGP8218953 (resized).JPG

P8218954 (resized).JPGP8218954 (resized).JPG

P5058499 (resized).JPGP5058499 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #3 7 years ago

I am getting a lot of interest in the bad cats pf I had, and it is sold, sorry. also the q best is no longer available.
    Thanks to everyone for their support, ron

2 weeks later
    #4 7 years ago

List is updated.
    Free delivery to expo May be available

#6 7 years ago

The last like 12 months is the first time I have had to buy all of the new stuff comming in at the new stupid prices people are charging. I buy 99% of my pf's from people who have a job making good money. so when they have a pf to sell they have no issue selling it for the new greedy stupid prices because they dont have a reputation, or repeat customers. so that is not only my source for pf's but my compition. It totally sucks. every one thinks they are going to get rich on the one pf they have. Plus more than half of them neecd work that they dont mention. buying and selling pf's for me is just my hobby and to help out my good customers so they dont get ripped, and when they need something I have it because I am the only one who keeps a stock. I usually make 100-150 on a pf and now with the prices so stupid I make less than that. it sucks.
    Just wanted to let you know I am not making 400 or something crazy on the deal on the deal.
    cheers, ron

#7 7 years ago

The above post was ment as a pm to bleacher bum, so if you see this I replied to the wrong thing, but it is actually good for everyone to see so I dont have to write it again. It is pleasureable for me to collect pf's, but I couldnt afford it if I didnt have buyers. Keeping 60-70 titles at a time is a lot of money for me. way more than my pin collection. I noticed yesturday that pin prices are a bit down from 12 months ago, maybe that will trickle in to the pf market. I hope

#8 7 years ago

cubs tripple play is on hold

#12 7 years ago

The Kiss pf is on hold. That one blows my mind that it didnt sell in one second. those old bally pf's require so much work to be right.

#13 7 years ago

Looks like the funhouse overlay is on hold also.
    I have found that about 75% of "the checks in the mail" never seem to get here. then when I question 2 weeks later its usually the wife siad I couldnt. But they still told me they mailed it. I put a pf on hold when the customer says he mailed the check. still about 25% get lost in the mail. so if you heartbroken by your title on hold. Dont give up hope just yet

#14 7 years ago

Looks like I am going to expo on friday and staying the night at the holiday inn.
    So you can save yourself at least 50 bucks in shipping if you are going to expo. Also If you are not positive, and want to check it out, I can bring the pf and if you dont want it, no problem. 1 gut punch and I will take it home no prob.
    I was growing weary of expo, but Mike says this one is going to be off the hook. So... I didnt check to see if the free play room is going to be closed for tournament fri. That would be a real bummer. I wanna play some pinball!

#17 7 years ago

so you think that a cpr pf and an original nos pf are the same?

#18 7 years ago

they are apples and oranges. some people like my self would only use a repro if there is no chance of ever getting a nos, or doing a restoration.
    many people dont really care. 80% of my business is clearing repros, so I love them in that way.

#19 7 years ago

Is that I500 pf a proto? because I have the i500 pf (nos ) in the studio. It has a area less than a cm that needs touch up so I am just going to get it done. Its purple.
    I think yours is a proto though. I get them confused. often.

#22 7 years ago

Sorry one more post today. I am looking for someone who has plenty of experience doing pf swapps, and is in a state bordering Michigan.
    I want to swap a nos pf in to my gott amazing spiderman. Although there is a catch. I have to do it in trade for pf's and clearcoat. Cash this year has been non existant, but I want to do this spiderman before the pf sells. meaning drop it off before new years, but I am very flexible.
    Lately I have not had time to wipe down my own pf's. Definatly dont have a week or 2 to do the swap. So let me know if you are serious.
    I am looking for someone who will go thru all of the asseblies and clean and make sure everything is like new.
    Something to think about.

#23 7 years ago

They are very diffrent, not really compairable except the obvious. If I do this there are a lot of people who wont like my opinion. and they would be mistaking what I am trying to say. so I better rephrase that, all pf's matter!!

#24 7 years ago

I am getting a bunch of emails asking what is wrong with reproduction pf's, so I better say something. I am not good with words, and compairing them means you have to assume things equal, which it never is.
    Maybe this will help you understand why I perfer nos pf's (although one of my fav pf;s right now is my cpr playboy).
    I am saving thousands when I dont make squat to buy a sterer from the 70's that will cost me about $8k used! form the late 70!
    I dont own a mp3 player or smart phone and I only like music on vinyl.
    The only 2 things that are always the same (all things equal) are that the wood available now is not as hard as the wood from pre gw bush days. Also I am a collector so I like the original stuff.
    The nos gottlieb pf's from the 60's are ready to install without clear (if you wanted to I wouldnt ). the nos pf's from bally in the 70's will crack and drop off all of the paint pretty quick if you installed them as is. Its form vs function, plus every single pf is diffrent. So I really put my foot in my mouth by saying I would only use nos or whatever I said.
    I work alone, I live alone and I breath clear coat 7 days a week. I am not very sharp any more.

I will end with this though. I am always available to anyone who has a decision to make concerning pf's. I will always look at the pics and give you my opinion, tell you what I think it is worth, ect. I am a pf advocate for no charge, for pretty much anyone.

#25 7 years ago

my spell check shut its self off. I was talking about a $8000 stereo

#29 7 years ago

I have wanted a I500 since the first time I played one at the patz (the first one I went to). I have always loved the colors of that pf. if anyone wants to get rid of theirs in the future, let me know. That pf sure looks purdy

Quoted from meSz:

No where in my post did I say one was better than the other or even compare them!

I didnt say you did. I just asked you a question because you brought up the fact that cpr may make them in the future, in reference to my statement of not believing it took as long as it did for someone to grab the kiss nos pf. I didnt understand what you meant so I asked a question to clairify. I wouldnt over think it, but i dont want to tell you what to do. its all fine.

#31 7 years ago

Here is my FT gold. It didnt look like this when I put it in the closet 4 months back. I go thru a lot of pf's.

P9309012 (resized).JPGP9309012 (resized).JPG

P9309018 (resized).JPGP9309018 (resized).JPG

#32 7 years ago

This thread is going in the wrong direction. I wouldnt sell reproduction pf's if they were not good, or I didnt like them. everyone has expectations and wants the material to meet their specifications. The great thing about buying a pf from me, is I can make sure it is up to the quality you expect or require.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kruzman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/newnos-playfields-available-list-for-aug?tu=kruzman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.