P5187006.JPG
P5167005.JPG
P5167004.JPG
P5167003.JPG
P5167001.JPG

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

May list of new nos pf's for sale trade

Added: May 19th, 2015 Ended: November 5th, 2015

Price

Item description

Hi folks, I have been getting requests for the monthly list that I have slacked off on lately because not much is coming in. so here goes. Contact me if you are interested and or have questions. Everything is stock and not cleared by me unless noted. also I am looking for more stock, so hit me up if you have anything for sale or trade. I have a lot of games for sale if you have several pf's that you would want to trade;

Indiana Jones Bally Williams TAG pf drilled and dimpled, flawless
Kings and queens krauss repro
Qberts Quest
Xenon cpr gold
xenon nos cleared by me
Xenon restored and cleared by me (best of all the ones I have available)
breakshot
IJ 4 stern
Simpsons stern
tron
ac/dc
strikes and spares cpr gold
Game Show
CST stern
Chicago cubs
Evil Kenieval cpr gold
Road Kings
tommy
Judge Dread
Bad Cats cpr gold
Bally Star Trek cpr gold
T3 stern
Jackbot
Metallica
Star Wars epi 1
contact
Dragon EM
Pirates of the carre. stern
flight 2000 cpr with my clear
flight 2000 cpr with no clear
Monte Carlo
fire
Junk Yard shooter ln corner damage
Ripleys believe it or not
Elvis
spiderman stern
Wheel of Fortune
Star Trek stern
Harley stern
sting ray
preview
liberty belle
Car Hop
world champ
wiz of oz
lights camera action
kicker/ team one
wild fyre

also I am converting my guest house in to a pin house. all games are for sale, but they are there to play and enjoy if you would like to come over. besides a game house there is a river, trails, and patio furniture
, and I prey so soon a hot tub
Iron Man
pin magic
fun house
lotr
tales of the crypt
mousin around available soon after shop and led mods
Judge dread
Starship Troopers
tag team
world beauties
college queens
t2
earthshaker

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Galesburg, MI, US

Seller insights

These are kruzman's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to kruzman's stats page

here is an awesome hot doggin I sold and cleared for a customer

P5166998.JPG
P5166999.JPG
P5167000.JPG
P5167001.JPG
P5167003.JPG
P5167004.JPG
P5167005.JPG
P5187006.JPG

#2 6 years ago

Let me know if/when you have another Hotdoggin!

#3 6 years ago

Ron,

If you are interested in any of the following NOS playfields, PM me.

Bugs Bunny (the one you sold me)
Creature (Original)
Creature (IPB, Chad Keller clear)
EATPM (original, Elvira autographed, Bill Davis clear)
High Speed (CPR Bronze)
Monopoly
Strikes and Spares (original)
Strikes and Spares (CPR)

(I also have the NOS MB you did for me, which looks phonemonial, available, but it comes installed in a restored game)

#4 6 years ago

Man, want that rbion playfield (cleared by you) just scared to ask what it would set me back.

#5 6 years ago

The ripleys pf is 600 and clearcoat is 475

#6 6 years ago

Looking for a WCS play field if u get one in. Thanks

#7 6 years ago

PM sent on the Tommy

#8 6 years ago

Pm sent on Indiana jones

#9 6 years ago

PM'd.

#10 6 years ago

Wow, I tell you what, I was just at Ron's, never seen these clear coated playfields up close, but holy crap, they are unbelievable!! Definately a work of art Ron!

2 weeks later
#11 6 years ago

I just wanted to bump this up and add a Mousin around game to the list. fully shopped, and working 100%, plus the pf and undercab lighting done by rockcustompinball.com. He also installed a shooter lane and pf back wall light strip. these have remotes so you can change the colors, and brightness, as well as program. Rebuilt all flippers and kickers Plays awesome!! asking price is 1600 or trade/partial trade plus cash, wampum. whatever you have.

also to the pf list, I am going to add my diamond plate nos funhouse pf
AND a nos batman dark knight pf and translight ( I have become a huge fan of the joker in that film)

#12 6 years ago

how much is the dredd PF?

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I just wanted to bump this up and add a Mousin around game to the list. fully shopped, and working 100%, plus the pf and undercab lighting done by rockcustompinball.com. He also installed a shooter lane and pf back wall light strip. these have remotes so you can change the colors, and brightness, as well as program. Rebuilt all flippers and kickers Plays awesome!! asking price is 1600 or trade/partial trade plus cash, wampum. whatever you have.
also to the pf list, I am going to add my diamond plate nos Funhouse pf
AND a nos Batman Dark Knight pf and translight ( I have become a huge fan of the joker in that film)

Sent PM for Mousin Around.
Tom.

#14 6 years ago

Hook Tom up! He is a solid dude!

I will also be making a trip to MI likely in a few weeks to pick up a game and may be able to help with transport (or Tom can pick up my game while he goes )

1 week later
#16 6 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

the mousin around is sold

I bought the MA. It was a pleasure buying from Ron. He really had some quality stuff for sale. I made the trip from I to MI to get the game and would not hesitate to buy from him again.

image.jpg
#17 6 years ago

Hey looks good Tom. It was nice meeting you.

#18 6 years ago

Those lit flipper buttons look so cool. It was good finally meeting you also tom., and let me know if you decide to sell the game down the line, it plays much better than mine.
here is an update on what has changes since the original post.

I finally got my nos diamond plate fun house pf,(stock not my clear) in the house. amazing condition. I would prefer a trade for a new pf plus cash, or even, but I need a playboy, and can use a taxi, centaur, fathom. or something cool that is nos. or a game if local.

I picked up a Dark Knight pf and translight nos

Plastic sets available:
strikes and spares
ek
tales from the crypt
corvette
fathom
fire
balck knight
matta hari plus a separate set of slingshot plastics
often broken earth shaker plastics individuals
F14 nos
F14 used set
f14 translight, plus a lot of f14 pf assemblies

The restored and clearcoated xenon pf is gone.

AS mentioned the mousin around is sold, as well as the judge dread, and lord of the rings. here are the games available.

Pin magic. condition is more than 9 of 10. added professional led lighting under the cab, as well as the pf back wall, and the shooter lane. cab and pf are flawless, but the head has a couple scuffs, very light, not a big deal at all.

Iron man. after owning for a couple months it was brought to my attention that there are 2 small chips in the black outline around a magnet. One is 1 mm and one maybe 2mm. they don't go thru the entire thin line. I have a cliffy to cover it, but I will touch it up instead. That is the only flaw if you call it that It has a full pin pro or pin fidelity sound system with the fader in the head, and 3 new speakers.
I am going to post this then continue since my computer may loose it after I have spent 45 mins on it.

P6117225.JPG
#19 6 years ago

Still with the iron man, it has a light systems for the shooter lane, pf back wall and behind the flippers under the apron, plus under cab. Most of these systems have a remote control so you can choose about 25 colors, plus fade, and program. plus the music rocks loud and hard!! sweet game. price is 5500 or trades? lastly it is not a vault edition, it is an original

I have an amazing fun house for sale also. It is the nicest original pf and cab I have ever seen. It is one of those games that I have never seen come up for sale in that condition, and I bought it on the spot. It plays and looks like a dream. The ramps and pf and cab are amazing. I found a spot of wear hidden behind a popbumper, where you cant se unless you get on the side of the game. Even more important than all of the led mods, and it has them all, is the fact that it is shopped and plays so good. It is a blast. so if you want a plug and play collector quality game in my opinion that is all original except the lighting, this is a no brainer. There is a little lifting on the mylar above some inserts, but as soon as the lights go on, you cant see it. here are the pics from when I unwrapped it. I haven't taken for for sale pics yet. these are un cropped, uncherrypicked, all there.
http://s419.photobucket.com/user/kruzman/library/FH%20game%20unwrap?sort=3&page=1
stuff like the boards, the coin door, new legs, all of that you don't have to worry about it is either new or like new.
price is 4500

I forgot to mention the price on the pin magic is 3700.

also for sale in the guest house is a tag team (gottlieb) for 775. it plays 100% and plays super fast and fun. I have never played the game before and don't know what to expect, but there may be a sound issue where it plasy the call outs but not the music. I haven't even pulled the backglass to check the plugs yet, but that and some wear I wasn't expecting up at the top arch are the only problems. 3 ball mulitball fun game. tuned to play fast, and hit hard.

we have a starship troopers, that chris had at the patz show, where it played well the whole time. it is full of led modds by rockcustom pinball, and the price is2k.

Chris rock has an amazing creech here, that he mostly uses for display of his lighting mods, but it is for sale. absolutely beautiful game, with a lcd screen mod in the swamp that plays a movie up swimming underwater in a swamp. Plus the lighting of the game is amazing, and it plays like a dream. I think it is his best work ever, because in my opinion the lighting and mods are not over the top. super cool without having to look like its trying. you will have to contact him on price at rockpinballcreations.com

I have a elvis that I have to pick up this week that was professionally gone thru and shopped down to the bare pf, cleaned, tuned, led, and made to play like a tournament game. This was done by my friend chuck H, and he dosent mess around. This game is awesome, so if you are looking for am elvis, I will have it set up at the end of the week. no price yet because I haven't paid the bill for all of the work.

You want a wood rail? I have an awesome one! it is world beauties (gottlieb of course) it has the same pf lay out as queen of hearts! super fun game, plays 100% with new rubbers, and plastics. It was gone thru by a fella here in kzoo who specializes in the em/wood rails. $600. I also have a college queens, which is a 4 player gottlieb from 69. This is a sample game, couple vari targets, plays 100 % very nice condition 775.

I have a bunch of games unshopped waiting to get fixed up. here is what is in line. rocky and Bullwinkle, tales from the crypt, no fear, starwars episode 1 (all ready to go, but not here), lights camea action, party zone, silver slugger. and a de playboy, that I haven't decided if I am going to keep or not. ALWAYS interested in trades. PM me for any questions, or offers.
also looking to buy some more games, and I need to replentish my pf stock. so any new/nos pf's, I am interested

Located in west Michigan, right off the 94 between kzoo and battle creek
pm at [email protected]

P6017116.JPG P6017117.JPG P6017143.JPG P6017144.JPG P6017156.JPG P6017136.JPG P6017137.JPG P6017094.JPG P6017125.JPG
#20 6 years ago

If you were to sell the FH playfield, what would you be looking for out of it?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside