Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jellikit
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

apsale (resized).jpg
    AmyPinn_Print (resized).jpg
    Doctor-Who-50th-Anniversary (resized).jpg
    AmyPinnShirt_Gray (resized).jpg
    858C072B-E4DC-4127-87B0-CFDBB954D2F6 (resized).jpeg
    s-l400 (resized).jpg
    AC103D68-F578-40C9-BCDE-F3A4F98791AF (resized).jpeg
    APSTERN (resized).png
    Amy Pinn (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider number41.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 4 years ago

Thanks! I'm thrilled to get such positive reception from the community. I've been working on it for a long while and I'm really excited for the finished color version to get out there soon (it's been updated a bit since this line art). For the record, this is an original design that I created and isn't related to an AP game. Stay tuned!

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

Coming from an illustrative background, I feel the eagle needs some refinement, lose some of the peculiar angles of the beak, refine it's chest and form a bit, or just define it more.
    Her shoulders and hips are quite matched up, for me anyway, appropriately. I like her face a good bit!
    The eagle would be a bit too weighty to hold on a forearm. Maybe it, or a bomber, could be releasing those pinballs above her head?
    I like the angle of her gaze, shows a dynamic nature sans an over the top pose.
    I feel like her straps could use a bit more contour, flow with her form/figure, and show a bit more depth.
    Nice overall design, and conveys a message pretty easily overall!

This is the type of constructive feedback that I appreciate - thanks! All good pointers. I think it’s too late in the game to make drastic changes, but it has evolved a bit since this version and the full color art (which should be coming soon) definitely has a lot more depth, light, and shadow. I’ll certainly keep your comments in mind for whatever I do next!

3 weeks later
    #52 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Here’s a full color version.
    Artist: Joel de Guzman
    [quoted image]

Thanks for posting this for me, Brian! I'm really excited to have my final art out there and can't wait to see it on swag. The reception from the community has been awesome!

#53 4 years ago
    Quoted from johnnyutah:

Amy Pinn sounds cool but can’t spell AmERICAn without the “Erica”.

Maybe that could be her middle name?

1 week later
    #57 4 years ago

Yes. Yes you DO need another pinball shirt in your collection...or maybe you know someone who does for the holidays? Either way they came out awesome, so go get 'em!!!

https://store.american-pinball.com/collections/frontpage/products/short-sleeve-amy-pinn-black-ink-gray-shirt

AmyPinnShirt_Gray (resized).jpgAmyPinnShirt_Gray (resized).jpg
    3 weeks later
    #63 4 years ago

Amy Pinn 18"x24" full color art prints (frame not included) are available on the American Pinball online store! They're also 10% off until 1/5 (and shirts too)!

https://store.american-pinball.com/collections/frontpage/products/amy-pinn-18-x-24-full-color-poster

Also, the art somehow managed to get me on the ballot under "Rookie of the Year" for the TWIPY awards! So grateful for all the support. Vote for Amy (and me)!

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/the-twipy-pinball-awards-a-celebration-of-the-hobby-voting-now-open/

-Joel

AmyPinn_Print (resized).jpgAmyPinn_Print (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider number41.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/newest-american-pinball-mascot?tu=number41 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.