Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Kkoss24
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F4CCC4BF-8364-46DF-B229-5270BE4DF454 (resized).png
    9E014D0A-CB51-4DF5-88EF-078BCCEDF9CF (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkoss24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hope all well and safe.Just got into this awesome hobby I can’t even remember what triggered it .Im pretty sure when I started finishing my basement I was looking for arcade games and was blown away by these new pinball machines .I used to play as a teenager in the 80s but for some reason never noticed them after until now.Anyway I bought a WOZRR as my first as my wife and kids pushed for it and I agreed as long as I pick second on my own.We all love that game but I need some advice for second.I want something that plays longer as this game can be fast quite often with no replay balls obviously except earning them with saving Toto or over the rainbow.Pins I have on radar are JP,MM,AFM,EHOH,Metallica ,MB or Iron Maiden legacy all premium or better.Im looking for fast moving,loud and longer games for beginees.Other suggestions outside these welcome .Thanks for any input and God bless this sport for old men .

9E014D0A-CB51-4DF5-88EF-078BCCEDF9CF (resized).jpeg9E014D0A-CB51-4DF5-88EF-078BCCEDF9CF (resized).jpeg
    #3 4 years ago

I guess I’m looking for longer game for kids but one that fits me .When we picked this up nice guy let us play his collection .Mars did seem fast playing and my kid loved TBL but obviously outta price range .We are all beginners I guess looking for game that gives you a replay on a timer when you start a ball.

#4 4 years ago

No I don’t know how to do that .Ive been busy working side jobs get cash up for second.i ordered a led board for rainbow and still have to troubleshoot 2 other issues I’ll get to Saturday .Ill look that up though thanks a lot .

#5 4 years ago

I’m really interested in IMLoB premium.As we can’t go try games out right now with the covid goin on what do you think about that one ?

#7 4 years ago

Did not know you can do that thanks a bunch vireland that will help a lot .On WOZ where would I find that setting .Promise this my last question ha ha .

#9 4 years ago

Your the best thanks a ton !!

#11 4 years ago

Awaome! My kids really like pinball I want to keep it that way .Be safe buddy wish u the best .

#13 4 years ago

Lmao yes I hope earth returns soon so we can go out and play many different games .Thanks buddy I’m bursting inside about my new hobby it’s so exiting!!!

#22 4 years ago

Thanks a bunch .Long ass day working took a vaca from job to do side jobs to support this new hobby lmao.Got 2 boys 10 and 12 .Youngest loves Spider-Man and older wants Family Guy he’s a big fan he gets sense of humor from me .But it’s Dads pick now being realistic I’ll be a year away from third after this one .I appreciate the help ,I want to get it right and seems to me trades are always an option if need something new.Whats the best way to screen a seller if I was going to go the route of shipping from far .

#24 4 years ago

I agree ,I bought the WOZRR off Craigslist, drove 2 hours each way but it thankfully worked out.Ill know more next time on what to look for but I think the few issues I have was in transit and I got that sucker in the house myself .I built a ramp and it’s in the kitchen until I’m done with basement .Im gonna rent a stair walking dolly as I have a 180 staircase going down .Lesson learned on weight of JJP pins lmao.If I go shipping I definitely go pinside !! One other thing what do you think about buying second NIB ? I was originally supposed to go to “Great American Pinball” west Chicago .Was going to take kids there n try games and pick one then the virus happened.Ive talked with those guys a few times I hear they’re a reputable shop .I look at price difference seems better to get one a year old price wise but New is New .

#25 4 years ago

By the way this community is great people .Been a member a short time and always get help from people I never met .I look forward to going to shows from here on out .Chicago,Milwaukee and Indy are definite as they are close .I hear Texas is the biggie n my wife has family near Houston we visit here n there .Look forward to meeting some of you at these events .

#27 4 years ago

MB trailer was the first thing I seen when researching pinball then all hell broke loose in my head !!! Lmao I can’t wait till this virus is over I hear they have a few leagues by me and I’m chomping at the bit !!! I’m just so blown away at the work involved in these games .Ive been following guy building a “Fight Club” and that’s unreal what he is doing by himself.I heard there is a big “comeback” for pinball and I’m spreading the word.Honestly I don’t understand why it’s not way more mainstream (hate using that term but u know what I mean) .The Nights we’ve played as family was the funnest shit we have done together in ages!!! I’d challenge anyone to come up with a more dominating “Made in USA” product out there !! God bless Stern for keeping it afloat!!

1 week later
    #33 3 years ago

I agree w Iron Maiden as I work a lot n wife has kids brainwashed on country n pop .Yukk!!! I can handle some of country but I’m metal to the B O N E !!! By the way someone get that Motley Crue pin going ..Tommy Lee spinning drum set as centerpiece,Mick with his top hat And masterful riffs changing in game script ,Vince doing his thing doing things backstage and Nikki in the wizzard mode writing the hits !!! Why hasn’t this been done I’m pretty sure they’re right up there w albums sold w ac/dc right ?

#35 3 years ago

No kiddin !!! Wow that’s good news for sure !!! After The Dirt (greatest rock movie of all time IMO) they got the hits ,prolly a Sapranos pole dancers insert,spinning drum set for sure ,n I’ll calm myself for now as I’ve read in these posts some times hype leads to despair .lmao good to hear for sure!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkoss24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/newbie-needs-help-with-his-second?tu=kkoss24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.