(Topic ID: 245829)

Newbie navigating around-need help-Marketplace

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hi All,

I have looked around and trying to learn this community. I see marketplace, forums etc. little confused.

I am looking too buy a few pinball machines and I see rooms for people who own certain machines.

Can someone point me in the direction of a poster I want to buy for the 8 ball deluxe. I saw it but now cant.

It's official , donation has been sent to be apart of this cool group.

Thanks for the help guys.

Marc ( Dallas, TX )

P.S. anyone here been to the last pinball expo?? if so I was the guy with the VR machines.

#2 4 years ago

This one?

SOLD!
    Machine - For Sale
    Partially restored (almost original) - “Feel free to ask anything about it. is in good shape and plays great. -Eight Ball Deluxe with new mpu , lamp driver board and power rectifier board , which would cost $500 on the...”
    2019-06-18
    Bokchito, OK
    2,500 (OBO)
    Archived after: 12 days
    Viewed: 595 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#3 4 years ago

Marc, welcome to Pinside!
    When you wrote "poster" are you saying you saw a message and a poster said they had a pinball machine for sale?
    Or you saw a backglass for sale for an #eightballdeluxe?
    Or maybe some artwork that depicts the image on the backglass?

I looked in the classifieds but didn't see any posters or backglasses listed and none that have ended in the last three months.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Marc, welcome to Pinside!
    When you wrote "poster" are you saying you saw a message and a poster said they had a pinball machine for sale?
    Or you saw a backglass for sale for an #eightballdeluxe?
    Or maybe some artwork that depicts the image on the backglass?
    I looked in the classifieds but didn't see any posters or backglasses listed and none that have ended in the last three months.

My Apologizes , it was a poster and it was 2 poster in one.

I a about to buy a machine, comparing 2 that are very similar.

Hopefully I will be in the club soon...HAHA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/newbie-navigating-around-need-help-marketplace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.