Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Leigh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Hello everyone. I am interested in coverting my TZ too LED's. I have scene various kits. Best price I have found is $160 from Pinball Heaven. A additional $30 for super bright. Which is more preferred? Also can I piece together my own set of LED's too change out?.. Saving myself some money would b nice.. put the extra money towards that damn overpriced robby the robot mod! lol

#2 12 years ago

I just ordered the complete super bright led kit, and door changing kit both with premium no ghost color matched LEDs. I'd just do the kits. Cointaker does a fairly good job at color matching, worth the money.

#3 12 years ago

Moved to Buying and Selling Sub forum. Pinside Talk is for issues with the forum itself.

#4 12 years ago

I did most my TZ before the kits so I can't comment on them. I will say I bought the Flasher kit recently & it's pretty underwelming and you could save money there. Things like read 906s under plastic appear no different than a 906 bulb. Blue looks a litt more blue than greenish, but I never would have noticed it if i didn't do a side by side comparison.

So saving that for a later date if at all might save you some cash.

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I did most my TZ before the kits so I can't comment on them. I will say I bought the Flasher kit recently & it's pretty underwelming and you could save money there. Things like read 906s under plastic appear no different than a 906 bulb. Blue looks a litt more blue than greenish, but I never would have noticed it if i didn't do a side by side comparison.
So saving that for a later date if at all might save you some cash.

Regular 906 bulbs flash with a yellowish color. Cointakers 906 LEDs flash white. There is definitely a difference in my opinion. I just replaced the two under playfield 906 flashers in the pop bumper area on my Addams Family and could easily see the difference.

Dennis

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from dendoh:

Regular 906 bulbs flash with a yellowish color. Cointakers 906 LEDs flash white. There is definitely a difference in my opinion. I just replaced the two under playfield 906 flashers in the pop bumper area on my Addams Family and could easily see the difference.
Dennis

Sorry, I'm talking about the ones on the playfield under the plastic caps.

#7 12 years ago

Geez, is SC tripping on his moderator powers or what?? It's like making a kid a hall monitor...get a life champ..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 12.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn Park, MN
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/newbie-looking-for-help-with-ordering-leds-for-my-tz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.