Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Dooskie
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Meph.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 7 years ago

I sent you a PM Hot1Dog. There are a lot of collectors in upstate spanning from Buffalo to Albany so I am sure we can help ya find something. Feel free to join the Greater NY Pinball & Arcade Collectors Group also.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/gnypac/

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from weaselfest:

This forum is one of your best resources. I was in your shoes almost two years ago.
    Be patient, play as many different machines as you can find before buying, and definitely check the machine out in person before committing any cash.

While Pinside is an awesome resource for buying games, local groups are far superior most of the time. I don't know about in the midwest but in our local groups (upstate NY) most of us list our games on the local facebook groups first and if not sold in a couple weeks will then move them to Pinside.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Meph.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/newbie-looking-for-first-game?tu=Meph and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.