Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CNKay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hey I just signed up, been a member of KLOV for YEARS but have been getting the bug to start getting pins in the gameroom. I just finished fixing my first (Space Invaders Pin) and now I picked up a Buck Rogers. It boots up but as the score displays go from last game to high score the tilt relay clicks on and playfield lights go out. Now here is where it gets really weird... I can coin up and start a game but when I do all playfield lights go out and the flippers and pop bumpers don't work. It does score and the drop targets all work and even reset themselves. Anyone got a suggestion? The guy I got it from has replaced all the boards with gottlieb sys 1 repro boards and they all loo correct and connected correctly. Even made sure dips were right for buck Rogers. Hoping I can get this fixed quick and get to the fun part of cleaning and fixing lights!
Here's a video of what its doing:

#2 10 years ago

There is two relays at the back right of the pf. Make sure they are adjusted properly.

#3 10 years ago

The connectors could be bad. Gottliebs need to have all the connectors replaced.

4 weeks later
#4 10 years ago

Wild guess here but maybe plumb bob tilt or ball roll is permanently closed? don't know sys 1 much

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 7.50
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Scranton, PA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/newbie-buck-rogers-stuck-in-tilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.