Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hi my name is darin and im from md. Just recently bought my 1st pinball super mario bros. Kinda just happened saw it for sale locally for a good price and ended up three of us in a bidding war but I ended up with it. Im really glad I did ive been working on it day and night and learning alot along the way. It is now working 100 percent and I am now totally addicted to pinball.im ready for numbers 2 and 3 but the old lady says I need to find a better place to put them before that happens lol, it is in our dinning room at the moment. But yea thats my story and I hope to gets lots of info from everyone . I also just ordered cliffy protectors for it and would like to led it up but there is so many to choose from

#2 10 years ago

Welcome to the forum, Darin. I also started collecting just last year, but have already bought, sold and traded a few games This is a very addictive hobby as you already have noticed.

#3 10 years ago

Welcome Darrin to both the forum and the hobby!
It sounds like you have already been bitten by the pinball bug, enjoy!
--Ed

#4 10 years ago

Cool, man.

Play the crap out of your game and just enjoy it...don't worry about LED's and other mods just yet...it's not for everyone...and you'll be saving $ for pin #2 in the process!

-Mark

#5 10 years ago

Congratulations and gday Darin. Cool game and well done for getting it up and running. My pinballs in our loungeroom so I konw what you mean! Ha!.

#6 10 years ago

Welcome Darin , be careful it's like tattoes you start with one and end up having tons of them .

#7 10 years ago

Welcome aboard

#8 10 years ago

Welcome and have fun

#9 10 years ago

Welcome to the site! Great to have you on board!

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from marcos:

Cool, man.
Play the crap out of your game and just enjoy it...don't worry about LED's and other mods just yet...it's not for everyone...and you'll be saving $ for pin #2 in the process!
-Mark

Welcome Darin...I agree with Mark....just have fun playing and start saving for the next one....you can "pimp it out" later....plus you need a place to put the next one...right

#11 10 years ago

Thax for the warm welcome everyone glad to join the sickness

#12 10 years ago

welcome! and nice pickup on mario!!!

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thax for the warm welcome everyone glad to join the sickness

#14 10 years ago

Lol love that song but yea im probably going to have find a new lady after this lol.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 68.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 15.00
Pinball Machine
Uberlaser

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/newbie-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.