(Topic ID: 300432)

New Xtra Ball Pinball Podcast

By xtraballpinball

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

New episode of The Xtra Ball Pinball Podcast. I rant about a recent trade. Talk Stern's Godzilla from a Stern Army Location perspective, New tournament, and more! Be sure to like, share, follow, subscribe, and all that other good stuff. Check it out!

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-ye39d-10dea5b

#2 2 years ago

Nice. Thanks for podcasting. Will subscribe.

FYI, the RSS feed is:
    https://feed.podbean.com/jksmith1024/feed.xml

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from jeffc:

Nice. Thanks for podcasting. Will subscribe.
    FYI, the RSS feed is:
    https://feed.podbean.com/jksmith1024/feed.xml

Thank you for the link and for the subscription Jeff!

#4 2 years ago

Color me intrigued. Subscribed. Good luck.

#5 2 years ago

Listened to the 9/7 recording. My feedback would be that the news has been done to death by a thousand other podcasters. Personally, I liked the Indiana weather report the best; keep that and everything else that makes this show uniquely you, and hit record one more time.

#6 2 years ago

Don’t lie, don’t lie, yeeeeah there you go, there’s the fire. Lean into it, baby.

#7 2 years ago

Also it sounds like you might have a pinch of Grizzly in your mouth, if so then spit that shit out it’ll make your teeth fall out.

If my ears have misled me, then please ignore, you’re doing great.

#8 2 years ago

Also, I never would’ve thought about the bill validator thing in a million years, and now it’s a new thing I know to check for so I can trust the seller.

Congrats, we did learning!

#9 2 years ago

Also, don’t release his info. Teach people more about how to check these things for themselves! Give us a Youtube video already!

#10 2 years ago

Also I’ve heard George Gomez recommend lubing metal on metal with a drop of WD-40 on your fingertip so whooooooa nelly don’t get too cocky kid.

#11 2 years ago

Finally, you should enlist the help of some children to test your theory about how many quarters a child could put through a pinball machine each weekend. Then you could test your hypothesis using science, and make another fun video!

#12 2 years ago

news news news hmm hmmm hmmm

#13 2 years ago

YES, there’s the nugget, keep digging at that idea about motivations behind the things people do.

#14 2 years ago

also yeti was the wrong choice for art on GZ, but you sound like you’d disagree so strongly that you might actually convince me if you told me more about that!

#15 2 years ago

you don’t have to wait to start talking about insider connected. what do YOU think it could be capable of? i bet you’d come up with something nobody else ever would dream of if you thought about it long enough.

#16 2 years ago

god and the finish with the powder coating plug, man what a great grand finale.

this one is WAY better than the last one.

#17 2 years ago

ok no joke, a plane just flew overhead and drowned out a good 90 seconds of audio, but once i could hear again you were still just gushing over powder coating, this is my favorite powder coating enthusiast podcast of all time.

#18 2 years ago

question: would it be physically possible to powder coat a piece of shit

#19 2 years ago

ask on http://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthemath to try and determine, as closely as possible, to calculate how many toddler-hours it would take to insert that many quarters.

#20 2 years ago

Thanks for all the feedback! Truly appreciate you checking it out!

4 weeks later
    #21 2 years ago

A new episode of my favorite pinball podcast/ Indiana weather report, and you weren’t even going to tell me?! For shame!

#22 2 years ago

and with a special guest host?!!!!

3 weeks later
    #23 2 years ago

32 and sunny? Sounds like paradise!

#24 2 years ago

Just so you know, you lost a good chunk of audio in the middle there. If you still have the OG recording you might wanna try re-uploading, if not it’s no big deal, your point was still understandable even with the missing bits.

Also, I’m kind of the opposite of you from a homebrew standpoint: the software and hardware aren’t the issue, it’s putting everything together in a nice-looking package. That being said, I’ve started a homebrew project on my Twitch channel that I’ve been working at sporadically, we’re still in the design phase and I’m collaborating on it with whoever happens to stop by in chat. Come hang out sometime if interested!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-xtra-ball-pinball-podcast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.