Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Donnyman
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

topper.jpg
x-men_pic-2.jpg
x-men_pic-2.jpg
topper_lit_-2.jpg
topper_lit_-1.jpg
topper_-1.jpg

#1 4 years ago

This is a custom X-Men Magneto topper I recently designed for a client. I am thinking about doing a run of these, however I am starting an interest list. This topper features a custom molded and lit Magneto. I tried to create a design that would jibe well with both LE and Pro versions.
Due to the intricacy of the design I would need to reach a certain number of orders if I'm going to produce a run of these. I will take pre-orders for 2 weeks and if we get enough interest I will do the run in mid-August Please PM or email me to be put on the list or with ant questions. Thanks! -Dan

www.tilttopper.com
tilttopper@mail.com

Update: We won't be producing the fully molded Magneto head. I have had a great response to this topper so I re-worked the design. The prototype pic is below. I will be producing a run of these and will be taking orders until Sept. 5th. The run will be built the week of the 6th. Please PM or email me with any questions. Thanks -Dan

x-men pic-2.jpg

topper_-1.jpg
topper_lit_-1.jpg
topper_lit_-2.jpg

#2 4 years ago

Finally a topper with a bunch of characters. It really looks nice especially with a 3-D Magneto helmet head. PM sent

#3 4 years ago

That is awesome.

#4 4 years ago

in for one

#5 4 years ago

I'm not normally a topper guy but this looks great!

#6 4 years ago

what will the price be?

#7 4 years ago

Wow, that looks great. If I didn't already have a topper for my Magneto I'd definitely get yours. I have your Mustang, Metallica, IM, AFM, and Stern Star Trek toppers. Love them all!

#8 4 years ago

wow, that looks awesome!!!!

#9 4 years ago

Looks awesome! Well done.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

what will the price be?</blockq

The X-men topper will be between 220-245 plus shipping depending on the amount of orders. The price of the molding go's down with larger quantity so I'm hoping to get closer to the 220. I have had quite a few inquiries so it's looking good so far. PM or email me for info or to reserve one. -D

#11 4 years ago

Suggestion: Take out the word "Magneto" from the title. Just call it an X-Men topper (possibly "featuring Magneto"?) because this topper would look awesome on any model of X-Men and it would be a shame if people thought it was only intended for the X-Men Magneto LE.

I want one! PM sent.

#12 4 years ago

I am interested.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Suggestion: Take out the word "Magneto" from the title. Just call it an X-Men topper (possibly "featuring Magneto"?) because this topper would look awesome on any model of X-Men and it would be a shame if people thought it was only intended for the X-Men Magneto LE.
I want one! PM sent.

Your the 3rd person to suggest this... you don't have to tell me twice

1 month later
#14 4 years ago

Updated design.

x-men_pic-2.jpg

1 week later
#15 4 years ago

Holiday weekend bump :-)Last weekend to place an order. The run starts this week.-D

#16 4 years ago

*Phew. Glad I saw this in time. Just ordered! Thank you, looks awesome!

1 week later
#17 4 years ago

Just wanted to post an update. We are working on the X-Men run now and they should all will be shipping next week. Looks like we have one left so PM if interested

#18 4 years ago

Any pics of a finished topper?

#19 4 years ago

The X-Men topper run is finished and shipping now. Thanks again to everyone for a great response to the topper! I may have a couple more available in a few weeks as we are filling a couple late orders. PM or email me with any questions.

1 week later
#20 3 years ago

Thanks Dan, I love it.topper.JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside