• 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by DugFreez
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Combo_Names.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

Grats to xmen owners! We want reports!!

#6 10 years ago

Let us know how it is. In happy to see more rewards added to the mystery. Ball saver mystery award? I like that!

#143 10 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

So where is everyone seeing how many combos they have? Is the combo champ that is saved the only way to see? No end of ball or end of game listing? I can't keep my eye on the DMD.

This was my complaint on the TF combo system. Would be easy to cycle through your end of score with largest combo and # of combos.

#192 10 years ago

So where do you guys feel the code is at now? Pinside has a 6 star rating, where do you feel it's at? And is it still sloppy or does it feel more polished now?

#199 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I like it a lot. Very deep and the combo system has a way of breaking up the linear feel of it in a very good way. Fun to play that definitely feels more polished now to me. If they add a DP mode it would take it over the top. You should seek one out give it some play you may just feel like giving it a second chance.

I actually think I'm gonna press my luck with the pro. When I owned the LE; the iceman ramp and NCs never did anything for me and annoyed me more than anything. I really like the layout over tron, and the combo system looks sweet. Would be awesome if they could add some sort of combo wizard mode or combo mb.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

SKB

#214 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Final mode should be battle for man kind.
Good mutant vs bad mutants when you make a shot you defeat a bad mutant and when you miss a hero falls.
Start with a hero vs X villain. miss the shot and then the next hero is up. Make it the hero stays and the next villain is up. Once all hero's are gone the mode is over. Once all villains are defeated you win and man kind is safe

That would be pretty cool; set up kind of like WCS World Cup final wizard mode.

#225 10 years ago

Does sm show your total combos at the end of the game? Or just on instant info?

#229 10 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

As of right now, it only shows your combo totals at the end of the game IF you achieved combo champ. I assume this will be addressed in the next code release
I think they should implement your current number of total combos into you end of ball bonuses. You get like a minimum 50k bonus at end of ball per combo you have made thus far total. But it should also be in the instant info.

I was asking about Spider-Man (sm); if it showed combos at the end of the game. Been awhile since I owned it. I know sm has total combos in instant info. But I do believe xmen should have all sorts of combo information in the instant menu.

Quoted from Rcade:

Also, going through the adjustments, there's an adjustment for a combo jackpot initiated after X number of combos. Apparently not implemented yet, but that seems pretty neat!

Awesome if they implement this!

Quoted from Rcade:

I've tried taking 1080 video of 1.3 gameplay with my GoPro, but frustratingly enough, I'm frankly just not good enough a player to make a compelling video to show off what 1.3 can offer as far as combos. I get some here and there, but my poor play gets in the way and is embarrassing. Got some 35-50mil-ish games videoed though, including a game where I stacked Sentinels, clops and MagsMB all at once, which I was proud of! But alas, I don't think I really justify XM very well with my play. Maddening because I KNOW exactly what needs to be done when, I know the code basics inside and out, I just lack the physical skill. But mentally I'm all there :/
.....so if there's any great players in NorCal that would like to give an LE a run that I can film for the benefit of those without XM but are interested in what's up with the new code and new dots, just come on over .
...either that or I'm just thinking of copping out and doing a glass off tutorial of the 1.3 overview in sections.

Have you tried bringing your outlanes in for the video? When ever I video myself playing, I always play worse; so I understand

#235 10 years ago

I sold XMLE awhile back due to 4 reasons in order; code, NC mechs, iceman ramp, wolverine placement (fixed with a remount). So now, I'm doing my part in supporting sterns code efforts. and after debating over going for a tron, FGY, IM, or xmen pro I've come to a decision and pulled the trigger! Even changing my avatar to honor sterns commitment to not give up, can you guess what it is? I miss the gameplay and think the code has finally coming around. Kudos to stern, keep up the good work. I will be an xmen pro owner hopefully next week! And I have many many plans to pimp it out. Can't wait

Now back to code talk....
...and I have nothing to contribute on that except to say if sm doesn't track combos very well, what makes you think xmen should or will?

2 weeks later
#254 10 years ago

Just when the game got good.....

I'm nervous

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-x-men-code-is-out?tu=eskaybee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.