image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_2242_(resized).JPG
bret-hart-split-vince-mcmahon-o_(resized).png
HartWM26_(resized).jpg
TOP_MEN.gif
There are 190 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

We are committed to quality code at Stern, and have "top men" working on several games simataniously to provide updates and improvements.

TOP MEN.gifTOP MEN.gif

#52 8 years ago

It's cool of him to at least respond directly on a forum like this.

In the end, Stern is running a business, and trying to balance everything, have to just trust that they'll come through for the various pins that they've released in recent years.

If you feel burned, simply don't buy from them, buy from JJP, or go with older titles instead. It's that simple.

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

With the 1.2 code, I have a problem with the GI. They do not light at the start, they come back on the second ball.
solution ?

I have the same problem with my WWE LE code 1.20, and a friend of mine has this problem too with his WWE LE.

problem:
GI doesn't turn on when booting machine.
GI doesn't turn on when starting a game.
-> GI does turn on when ball one is drained and ball 2 is started.
GI turns off when coindoor is opened, doesn't turn on again when coindoor is closed.
-> GI does turn on again when next ball is drained and another ball started...

Very frustrating... When booting the machine or when closing the coin door, sometimes you can see the GI blinks quickly, but doesn't turn on.

In version 1.19 the problem already existed when opening the coindoor, now with version 1.20 it's also when booting the machine, so it got worse.

2 weeks later
#54 8 years ago

still no news for an update of the code?

#55 8 years ago

Nope, we´re still waiting.

Boy do I ever hope that they change this unplayable multiball system. As long as it stays in the game, it´s dead.

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

still no news for an update of the code?

I've been told that Lyman is helping to clean up the code. Also, there is a GI bug in the current code that they are already aware of. So, a code update will be coming at some point, most likely sometime after the New Year when IFPA's King Of The Ring Tournament is over.

3 weeks later
#57 8 years ago

IFPA the tournament is finished.
Stern, can you liberate a new code?
The GI bug is crazy.
And not many rules
Go go go stern
"stay tuned", stop.
Now release the code, please

#58 8 years ago

Almost a year and this game isn't done yet? Ridiculous. Hope it comes soon guys

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

IFPA the tournament is finished.
Stern, can you liberate a new code?
The GI bug is crazy.
And not many rules
Go go go stern
"stay tuned", stop.
Now release the code, please

You should come to the limerick thread.

#60 8 years ago

"You should come to the limerick thread."

?

#61 8 years ago

Crazy, unbelievable.
GOT has received a new update (that's fine).
WWE and kiss, avengers: nothing.
They are older and have problems (bug,,,).
Shameful.
Stern mocked customers

#62 8 years ago

It´s pretty disappointing to be treated like this. Promise WWE, release GOT over and over again. I´m quite enraged to say the least.

#63 8 years ago

And now 1.21 GOT code.
Disgusted with my wwe

#64 8 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

And now 1.21 GOT code.
Disgusted with my wwe

That was because of bugs. No a gameplay update to my knowledge

#65 8 years ago

the wwe has a big bug with GI and no update

#66 8 years ago

As with any NIB Stern game I've got...my patience is generally rewarded.

I'm still happy with my WWE LE, and hopeful for the future.

It definitely takes a certain personality style to handle newer Stern purchases, though. Your mileage may vary...and some should probably avoid purchasing anything that is less than 5 years old. (Unless they just really like to complain online).

Pete

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

It definitely takes a certain personality style to handle newer Stern purchases, though. Your mileage may vary...and some should probably avoid purchasing anything that is less than 5 years old. (Unless they just really like to complain online).
Pete

Glad you are liking it Pete, and I hope the rumors of the Lyman update are true. I'll hunt one down again one day in the future....by the way I found what I was looking for when I sold the game to you, and I'm pretty sure she is going to be very happy. Thanks again! Royal Rumble only 11 days away, then the countdown to Wrestlemania....I'm so tempted to just drive down and go because it is suppose to be so big and over the top this year.

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

then the countdown to Wrestlemania....I'm so tempted to just drive down and go because it is suppose to be so big and over the top this year.

Really? I'm terrified about this year. There is way too much injured talent...

#69 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I'm so tempted to just drive down and go because it is suppose to be so big and over the top this year.

Roster is currently decimated, but no doubt they'll have to pull out the stops to fill 100k seats. Upwards of SEVEN stars featured on the Pro artwork could miss Mania (and THAT'S how you avoid a thread drift )

Rumble will be very interesting. Is WWE withholding a Bryan return so they can continue to force feed fans Reigns uninterrupted? Will any other stars get injured? Will The Rock return in an in-ring role or just on the mic? Will Stern release worthy WWE code? Will the Bullet/Balor club invade WWE with enough time for a mania build? Either they will go to great lengths to do things we never thought possible, or stay the course and the boos from a half-empty Cowboys Stadium will make for one heck of a DVD release.

Either way, I'll be there! And I'll be in the parking lot beforehand. It should be easy to find us. We will be the single guys outside a wrestling event. Oh wait...

#70 8 years ago

It is being reported that WWE is releasing Bryan soon.

Sources appear thin, though...even though many are now reporting it as a fact.

And yes, the worry is that Vince doesn't want Bryan anywhere near his product as he attempts to build a Reigns juggernaut. Having Daniel Bryan there will just pull focus...

Pete

#71 8 years ago

Sucks. I love Daniel Bryan.

#72 8 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

It is being reported that WWE is releasing Bryan soon.
Sources appear thin, though...even though many are now reporting it as a fact.
And yes, the worry is that Vince doesn't want Bryan anywhere near his product as he attempts to build a Reigns juggernaut. Having Daniel Bryan there will just pull focus...
Pete

Jaw hit the floor when I read that this morning, but WWE is already out refuting it. Why would they release him when his wife is on their reality show and having him under contract means he can't go to NJPW or LU where he'd obviously bring a ton of attention?

The Reigns thing is beyond infuriating. You shove Cena down everyone's throat making him on another level for 5+ years in a row. He basically buried everyone that gets within a wiff of the main event scene (Cesaro, Ryback, Owens, Wyatt...etc.). Now when they try to build an upper mid-carder (Ziggler, Shaemus, ADR, Rusev, Wyatt), no one takes them seriously as we've watched them flounder around for years in directionless nonsense.

The Attitude Era worked because you had a legit 6-8 main eventers at any one time and the mid-card had consistency and depth. One top draw + part timers doesn't work! Then when that one draw goes down, your three "1B" solutions (Orton, Rollins, Bryan) are all on the shelf, and you're left with part timers (and those previously buried) for main events, you can't force feed someone else as the "top dog" and make it believable. But that's what they're doing, and we all see right through it.

But I'll be at Mania... either loving it or laughing at it.

#73 8 years ago

I wonder how many wrestlers on the Wrestlemania machine are going to be at Wrestlemania. Rock is filming Baywatch so people seem to think he won't be able to have a real match. Cena is injured. Bryan is in injury prone jail. I guess we just get old man Trips.

#74 8 years ago

Something big will have to take place, but I think they will pull it off....just too many seats in that place to not have awesome stuff in place.....this isn't stern we are talking about haha. I'm guessing they throw an NXT match or two in there, plus with the rumors the NJPW coming over I think they may do the invasion style angle. I also read the release of Daniel Bryan rumors today. They keep saying that he has been cleared by several other doctors but the WWE doctor wont clear him and its because they don't want him stealing Reigns attention, so they just trying to hold him out. Sounds like back stage politics and Vince doing what he pleases instead of what pleases the crowd....my other thought was they sneak this Bryan rumors out there but then have him surprise win the Royal Rumble and head into Wrestlemania as the face and have Reigns make a heel turn between the Rumble and Mania, anyway that is the approach I would take, but hey I'm not Vincent K. McMahon.

#75 8 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

The Reigns thing is beyond infuriating. You shove Cena down everyone's throat making him on another level for 5+ years in a row.

Vince keeps going back to a formula that has worked for him in the past. He is so wildly successful today, because of running this same thing with Hulk Hogan. (Unstoppable wrestling force decimates roster).

None of us cared back then because we were, like, 10 years old.

It worked with Hogan, it worked with Cena (love Cena or hate him...but that gimmick worked for a really long time and sold a ton of tickets and merchandise)...and now Vince is trying to make it work with Reigns.

Hate to say it...but Vince doesn't really care about the hardcore fans...we aren't the ones buying all the merchandise and toys.

Pete

#76 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

I wonder how many wrestlers on the Wrestlemania machine are going to be at Wrestlemania. Rock is filming Baywatch so people seem to think he won't be able to have a real match. Cena is injured. Bryan is in injury prone jail. I guess we just get old man Trips.

If they are smart, they are parking a dumptruck full of cash at Rock's doorstep.

....that, and a CM Punk return....and you've got one heck of a Wrestlemania.

Pete

#77 8 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

If they are smart, they are parking a dumptruck full of cash at Rock's doorstep.
....that, and a CM Punk return....and you've got one heck of a Wrestlemania.
Pete

I don't think CM Punk will ever wrestle for WWE again.

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I don't think CM Punk will ever wrestle for WWE again.

I can't disagree....but I will say that I've seen many guys come back when I thought their bridges were burned completely.

Pete

#79 8 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Pete

You may very well be the most positive person on Pinside, Pete. Seriously. Your attitude is quite refreshing.

I agree with you that people shouldn't buy NIB games unless they are happy with the game in its current state. Not following this advice is basically akin to gambling. The game may turn out great, but there is no guarantee. Hopefully, WWE will eventually get the treatment that all you guys are hoping for. If Lyman is indeed on the case, then you couldn't be in more capable hands.

#80 8 years ago

I found a very nice priced NIB LE, so now I am also waiting for code along with the other WWE owners but not anywhere near what everyone else has been waiting. This was posted today by Stern on the GOT code update post on their FB page.

Stern Pinball - 1.21 is a correction of 1.20. Don't think of it as two separate updates.

WWE and other machine updates are also in progress and will be released soon.

#81 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You may very well be the most positive person on Pinside, Pete. Seriously. Your attitude is quite refreshing.

Life is too short, and the hobby is too cool to get hung up on minor negatives.

#82 8 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

It worked with Hogan, it worked with Cena (love Cena or hate him...but that gimmick worked for a really long time and sold a ton of tickets and merchandise)...and now Vince is trying to make it work with Reigns.

No doubt it worked for Hogan and obviously he struck gold again with Cena. But looking at history, what happened after Hogan... or even better yet, why not draw a comparison between 1992's WCW and 2016's injuries?

WWF was printing money... but then something happened. Hogan left! It's ok, WWF has backups (Warrior, Savage...etc.), right? Within 3 years they're all gone too. That left WWF with a giant roster issue. Who is going to carry the torch, especially in the dawning of the In Your House era where they're expanding the number of PPVs? This is my parallel to the WWE Network. In Your House was more PPVs. WWE Network makes all PPVs affordable. But who wants to watch these mid-carders act as main eventers 12x/year?

Back then we had competition, so WWF suffered until they got help. Thanks to Austin, Rock, Michaels, Hart, HHH, Taker, Foley, and many others, they figured out how to beat the deep pockets of Ted Turner. But that 1993-1997 stretch of former mid-carders and WCW rejects (and Lawrence Taylor!) was a tough one, kind of like today.

Now WWE finds themselves in the same position. 2016's 'nWo' is now the disabled/elsewhere list of Cena, Bryan, Punk, Sting, Orton, Rollins, Cesaro. They have 12 PPVs to fill and don't have any full-time main eventers, and Mania is approaching. There's no competition, so instead of reinventing the game, VKM tries to make Reigns another Hogan because he thinks this is "print money" time and not "worry for future" time. He's dead wrong in his stance.

#83 8 years ago

Can you get an LE for under 4k yet?

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

I found a very nice priced NIB LE, so now I am also waiting for code along with the other WWE owners but not anywhere near what everyone else has been waiting. This was posted today by Stern on the GOT code update post on their FB page.
Stern Pinball - 1.21 is a correction of 1.20. Don't think of it as two separate updates.
WWE and other machine updates are also in progress and will be released soon.

Nice Chrizg I saw that you were looking for one a few days ago. Where did you end up finding one?

A lot of great wrestling talk in this thread. Too bad it wasn't in the "what's going on in WWE right now" thread but I'll take I always loved wrestling but really got into it when wrestling was at its low 93-94ish.

As for code the WWE pin got its 1.20 code update just like GOT over a month ago so I don't see any reason why WWE owners should worry. Besides WOF has there been any other game Stern just ignored and completely forgot about? I know there were delays for some and it's been a year since WWE came out but they said their still working on it. Why not believe them?

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I can't disagree....but I will say that I've seen many guys come back when I thought their bridges were burned completely.
Pete

Hogan

#86 8 years ago
Quoted from sebseb12:

Disgusted with my wwe

Then sell it.

Quoted from sebseb12:

Crazy, unbelievable.
GOT has received a new update (that's fine).
WWE and kiss, avengers: nothing.
They are older and have problems (bug,,,).

As an avengers owner, I'm plenty happy with the code as it stands forever.

#87 8 years ago

I didn't even think of CM Punk comeback but that be huge. I'm big Finn Balor guy but honestly don't want to lose him from NXT.

#88 8 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Mmm hmmmmm

bret-hart-split-vince-mcmahon-o_(resized).pngbret-hart-split-vince-mcmahon-o_(resized).png
HartWM26_(resized).jpgHartWM26_(resized).jpg

#89 8 years ago

Guys I must admit I watched WWF as a youngster and regained my interest with WCW in the late 90's as it had some of those former stars (Flair, Hogan, Piper, Macho Man...plus new one's that at the time were entertaining Goldberg, Sting, DDP, etc.).

I have just recently began watching WWE again after many years along with my two young boys. They are 9 and 12 and they love it!
I'll admit when the WWE Pro came out I had no idea who any of the people on the cabinet were, but know we know who all of them are.

I know y'all are dissing on Reign's, but I must admit. My 9 year old digs him. Maybe he is to be the next Cena or Hogan? My son loves seeing Roman Reigns wrestle as well as Dean Ambrose. Those are his favs..and I must admit I love watching their matches too.

Now as for The New Day.....my gawd. Can I have those minutes back that I've been subjected to watch them? Horrible.

#90 8 years ago

Haha I love the new day. Don't mind reigns. Love Ambrose.

#91 8 years ago

New Day Rocks

#92 8 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Guys I must admit I watched WWF as a youngster and regained my interest with WCW in the late 90's as it had some of those former stars (Flair, Hogan, Piper, Macho Man...plus new one's that at the time were entertaining Goldberg, Sting, DDP, etc.).
I have just recently began watching WWE again after many years along with my two young boys. They are 9 and 12 and they love it!
I'll admit when the WWE Pro came out I had no idea who any of the people on the cabinet were, but know we know who all of them are.
I know y'all are dissing on Reign's, but I must admit. My 9 year old digs him. Maybe he is to be the next Cena or Hogan? My son loves seeing Roman Reigns wrestle as well as Dean Ambrose. Those are his favs..and I must admit I love watching their matches too.
Now as for The New Day.....my gawd. Can I have those minutes back that I've been subjected to watch them? Horrible.

Sounds like you and your kids are exactly what the WWE is trying to do. Your kids liking their up and coming good guys and you guys hating the current bad guys like the New day. They're not trying to destroy Hulkamania anymore to be hated they're just being annoying and it works. Wrestling is definitely at a low right now but they have a lot of young talent in NXT that can't definitely turn things around.

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

I've been told that Lyman is helping to clean up the code.

Boy that will be interesting to see what he does with it.

I remember when it was released, we had heard that Waison was a wrestling fan and he was going to do something special. Instead, he continues to earn his rep.

#94 8 years ago

NEW...DAY...SUCKS
NEW...DAY...SUCKS
NEW...DAY...SUCKS

#95 8 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Wrestling is definitely at a low right now but they have a lot of young talent in NXT that can't definitely turn things around.

I bet other promotions would kill to have the talent on the WWE main roster. They need to call up some young talented writers, not squander more NXT guys.

#96 8 years ago

Sorry to hear that. Makes me a bit uneasy about a suppose imminent long expected Avengers code release.

Played a few games today of WWE pro. Such a shame they don't show more love to Stern's first Spike system game.

#97 8 years ago

And yes New day sucks but at least they are entertaining lol

#98 8 years ago

Unicorns?
Trombones?

I love New Day.

#99 8 years ago

Got my unboxed LE today. Slightly modified to go on route

IMG_2242_(resized).JPGIMG_2242_(resized).JPG

#100 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

Got my unboxed LE today

Looks to be complete with the new and improved Stern adhesive on the sides of the back box too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 12.50
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

There are 190 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-wwe-lepro-code-update-v120/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.