You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tv-most-shocking-deaths-2011-breaking.jpeg
kids.jpg
images-1.jpg
images.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Jack said he was going to make 15,000 WOZ machines... remember? He said the machine will be produced as long as they sell. If its a home run like you hope the inventory will just get further diluted by higher production. Honestly I welcome that, you know where NIB costs a premium?

No dude, I think that's what you *want* to believe. Things are way behind schedule, there is no sandbagging going on with info but that's my opinion & unverifiable of course.
-----
Anyway
I hope all goes well as the animations are new ground & a great way to entice new players as they walk by.

There are 20,000 Addams Family out and its 20 years old yet still hard to find. If WOZ hits 10k or 5k production or even more over 20k if people like the pin it will not be for sale or the price will go up as one day they will stop making them and move on to the next pin. TAF now cost more than new even old beater ones sell for more than 3200. Not saying WOZ will do that but I dont see how its not going to be very desirable and draw in new players.

The LCD is great the argument of smaller seems to me its like saying I rather have one channel of tv as I can only watch one at a time anyways. I think its great to say as The Boss did in his now famous song, 57 channels and nothing on. I rather have a busy LCD to keep me entertained in a home environment in a pin as I see how that will enhance the playing experience and allow for a much deeper game. Look at all the people who want video mods on the dmd pins, here you have several options.

The pin is going to be GREAT!!!

#83 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

The LCD is cool, can't argue with you there Buddy.
There "were" 20,000 Addams Family machines but production stopped long ago & the last 20 years have decreased the # of machines in existence significantly. So yeah WOZ may go up in value in 2034 indeed.

Good one! I hope I am alive in 2034 watching UT finally beat 'Bama again as it might take that long to rebuild the team. The only reason I mention football is because of the comment about the future where Nick Saban made a funny remark about super football conferences and not really giving a crap who they play. In 2034 I be 66/67 I hope I can still play pinball and move pins especially a heavy WOZ as I already moved it three times and its heavy, very heavy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 91.00
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider doughslingers.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-woz-video-new-modes-and-notice-the-scoring?tu=doughslingers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.