• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

alien_dance.gif
witch_flies_4.gif

#2 11 years ago

Sweet thanks for sharing from the new angle the munchkin house looks to be some kind of ball lock. The more info the better. =-) Cannot wait for release I am getting very excited to play Emerald City WOZ. The build quality to me looks amazing.

#3 11 years ago

nice clear pictures

#4 11 years ago

thanks for the link. Call me stoked.

#5 11 years ago

It looks like it is going to be a bear to shop. I think I will limit my plays to one per week

#6 11 years ago

Damn this thing needs to get built, sold & in my basement ASAP!

There is a "big" update scheduled but for the life of me I can't recall the date...

Do you guys know? Was it June 5th or something?

#7 11 years ago

Yeah June 5. Supposedly the same date as the X-Men reveal. Hmm I wonder why that is? Looks like the monkey is made of flat plastic though. Is it supposed to be molded?

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Yeah June 5. Supposedly the same date as the X-Men reveal. Hmm I wonder why that is? Looks like the monkey is made of flat plastic though. Is it supposed to be molded?

The monkey looks like a 3D toy to me. I think you can see the arms sticking out.

#9 11 years ago

It looks really good. Can't wait to add it to my collection...

#10 11 years ago

Jesus christ already. The updates are funny. We get it Jack, power cord next week. Week after, the speakers. We get it Jack. Outstanding. Best looking pin ever. How does it play? Ship em!

#11 11 years ago

Amazing looking pin. I think the only thing I could nit pick would be that the upper left playfield looks unfinished to me because I see the bare wood. Outside of that I'm loving it.

#12 11 years ago

looks great. can't wait to play this, though part of me suspects this will either be the coolest pinball machine i've ever played or the biggest disappointment ever.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Amazing looking pin. I think the only thing I could nit pick would be that the upper left playfield looks unfinished to me because I see the bare wood. Outside of that I'm loving it.

I believe that all upper playfields in pinball machines are exposed on the sides to some extent (there may be a few exceptions).

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

Jesus christ already. The updates are funny. We get it Jack, power cord next week. Week after, the speakers. We get it Jack. Outstanding. Best looking pin ever. How does it play? Ship em!

Power Cord Update: Wondering now if it will be 3 prong or 2. lol

#15 11 years ago

Looks like we may get a game that actually has SHOTS, not just a hold-on-for-your-life flipper monkey game.
Scott

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from shakethatmachine:

Looks like we may get a game that actually has SHOTS, not just a hold-on-for-your-life flipper monkey game.
Scott

#17 11 years ago

Great pics! The game looks so awesome it's unreal to me.

#18 11 years ago

Can't wait to play one.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from Tommi_Gunn:

Considering this update is the first reveal of completed playfields and includes numerous photos it's a bit silly to pick on as an example of a weak update.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from shakethatmachine:

Scott

Yup, although it only has one ramp it has an amazing number of shots available. Personally I'm looking forward to that spinner and also the flipper return lane shot.

#21 11 years ago

Jack said those pics are about 95%, a few of the concerns might already be changed from what we are seeing. He also said there will be no need for
Cliffy's on there.

#22 11 years ago

I’m hoping that the crystal ball does something other than just light up with different colors. I know that there was some discussion early on about utilizing some sort of projector to display images/video. I guess we’ll find out soon

#23 11 years ago

It looks like the top right Playfield was too easy. Why else would they completely block the flipper and the whole left side of the loop. Top left is kinda obstructed too. The witch has got a lot to prove she dosnt present very well in these pics.

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from Snowdale:

Why else would they completely block the flipper and the whole left side of the loop.

According to Jack none of the flippers are obstructed during play. We're not presented with pictures from the proper viewpoint of the player. We'll just have to wait until the test games are out to judge

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from Snowdale:

It looks like the top right Playfield was too easy. Why else would they completely block the flipper and the whole left side of the loop. Top left is kinda obstructed too. The witch has got a lot to prove she dosnt present very well in these pics.

That's an odd logic. If it was too easy it would've been changed at the design stage. I don't think obstructing a shot it a traditional method to make it harder although it may well turn out that way anyway.

I agree that it looks quite messy on both mini playfields. The witch's tube especially seems to be a big ugly obstruction from the initial pictures. I'm hopeful it'll look better in action with lights but I am worried. Hopefully it'll become clearer when we see the test games.

#26 11 years ago

Does it look like there is only one ramp? Wonder if the ramp system will work kind a like Tales Of Arabian Nights..

#27 11 years ago

Its amazing that PGJ can do updates but never release an issue.Scott

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

Its amazing that PGJ can do updates but never release an issue.Scott

I know what you mean. I realize it's a hobby but man even the calendar was late this year and that's it. I REALLY miss Gameroom Magazine.

#29 11 years ago

Halfway through the year and I think I got one issue of PGJ? You think we will get 8 issues this year?

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from B9:

I’m hoping that the crystal ball does something other than just light up with different colors. I know that there was some discussion early on about utilizing some sort of projector to display images/video. I guess we’ll find out soon []

The projector idea is cool,maybe interactive with the ball itself!!

#31 11 years ago

Well all I can think about now is Snow's pic....a good image to have in mind all day!

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well all I can think about now is Snow's pic....a good image to have in mind all day! []

+1,000,000

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from pindevil:

Halfway through the year and I think I got one issue of PGJ? You think we will get 8 issues this year?

I think you'll have better luck predicting the when the world will end then receiving 8 issues this year. There were only 5 issues last year (one was calendar).

#34 11 years ago

Did you see the other part with the new Stern machine? It was blurred out...but looks like too much red to be X-Men...just sayin'

#35 11 years ago

I never even got the calender, and paid for my new subscription in January. Full 2 year subscription and not seen one issue. Terrible!

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

He also said there will be no need for
Cliffy's on there.

Hate to say I told ya so but, I toldjaso

#37 11 years ago

Now the pics are gone

Did anyone save them ? If so could you post them here ?

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from B9:

Now the pics are gone

+1
I was going to show my bro the up close pics and now they're gone.

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

B9 said:Now the pics are gone
+1
I was going to show my bro the up close pics and now they're gone.

They're back now.

http://www.pingamejournal.com/world/

#40 11 years ago

Replay!

#41 11 years ago

Man! I can't wait to get to JJP this month and play it!

#42 11 years ago

I'm so excited for this pin! Fingers crossed one will be at the UK Pinball Party this August.

#43 11 years ago

......and your little dog too! (insert creepy laugh)

witch_flies_4.gifwitch_flies_4.gif

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Man! I can't wait to get to JJP this month and play it!

I'm considering jumping on a flight to try the nearest available beta machine. Will have to see how close one gets to TX, he said with little hope.

#45 11 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

I never even got the calender, and paid for my new subscription in January. Full 2 year subscription and not seen one issue. Terrible!

I've subscribed for years,but I don't think I can take it anymore.There was an article in Pinball News about a new mag starting up.Wouldn't take much to get me to switch sides.Scott

#46 11 years ago

Luckly, I'm about an hour away...

alien_dance.gifalien_dance.gif

#47 11 years ago

There is a rumor that there may be one out on test right now...anyone got any more info then that? It was talked about on Spooky podcast.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-woz-pics-at-pingamejournalcom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.