IMG_3065 (resized).jpg
IMG_3063 (resized).jpg
IMG_3061 (resized).jpg
IMG_3062 (resized).jpg
IMG_3060 (resized).jpg
IMG_3059 (resized).jpg
IMG_3055 (resized).jpg
IMG_3054 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Mod - for sale

New WOZ Flying Monkey Mod by Gouveia

Added: 2020-03-28 16:13:03 UTC
Condition: New (selling multiple)

2 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

#2 4 years ago

So...What does this mod do? Is it simply a lit monkey that replaces the one there? Is it a very limited one off thing?

#3 4 years ago

NM...The wings flap. Now I remember this. Carry on

#4 4 years ago

It’s a beautiful mod, not so sure about the mark up....

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It’s a beautiful mod, not so sure about the mark up....

Agree...I'm out at that price. Would be nice though. GLWS

#6 4 years ago

Can anyone vouch for this seller?

Not much to go by other than his opportunistic price.

#7 4 years ago

Haha damn brother! Well good luck I guess ! Hey if someone will buy it then good for you !

#8 4 years ago

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “I bought this mod directly from Steve Gouveia approximately two years ago and never had the chance to install it and cannot see having any time in the foreseeable future to do so. ...”
2019-03-13
Manhasset, NY
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 259 times
Contributed to Pinside

Someone in NY clearly has two pinside accounts.
Bought mods under another name and selling this one now. Witch sold last year.
To each his own. Some people by certain mods as an investment.
220% Mark up. Pawn stars value, $500 tops.

#9 4 years ago

Not a brother (female last time I checked), and no one is being forced to buy it.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinbot1960:

Not a brother (female last time I checked), and no one is being forced to buy it.

Alrighty then...steep price bitch!

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Alrighty then...steep price bitch!

This is the modded version of his post? I wonder how bad the original was! Haha

#12 3 years ago

I was wondering too? LOL It's obvious this is price gouging. I've noticed a lot of it going on lately and it's disappointing to say the least. It is what it is....Maybe she will run into someone with lots of cash and FOMO. I think people on this site are smart enough to see it for what it is though. My first question would be why would you spend all this money on mods and never install them? She probably always intended to sell it from the start.

#13 3 years ago

I would't say it's gouging, if someone will buy it for that price then that is the market price.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I would't say it's gouging, if someone will buy it for that price then that is the market price.

It's taking advantage, which she has every right to do if someone wants to pay her price.

But keep in mind, Little Miss Pinbot's history shows zero contribution to the hobby other than scalping mods that others created and real hobbyists missed out on buying.

I haven't heard anyone vouch for her yet.

#15 3 years ago

Yeah, that's sad that this is the case, but no one has to buy.

#16 3 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

...I haven't heard anyone vouch for her yet.

One Pinsider wrote an empty no text recommendation. Does the OP even have a WOZ? She's a newer member, made zero Pinside contribution, posted no story and has minimal Pinside participation (three forum posts in a year). Really no value added to the Pinside community.
Of course, there may be a totally different story behind all this.

#17 3 years ago

Its up on ebay for the same price.
After ebay and paypal fees should just sell it here for $400.

#18 3 years ago

I am selling this on behalf of someone else (yes, a pin collector and enthusiast), and who prefers to remain anonymous. I advised the owner that it made no sense to have it on eBay to begin with, and it was taken down. Selling it on this site makes the most sense, as the Witch mod ad was posted on here -- also at a price that drew derision as the Monkey is now -- but it also sold on here. I'm sorry, but this is all the information I can give you.

#19 3 years ago

This is some undercover operation. Operation monkey mod.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Obviously the person is very famous and must conceal their identity in order to make $300...duh

#21 3 years ago

Lame. Not bc of the price as you have the right to charge whatever you want

Super lame bc the person is having you sell it for them and remain anonymous. That’s just so lame. It’s a pinball mod.

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Lame. Not bc of the price as you have the right to charge whatever you want
Super lame bc the person is having you sell it for them and remain anonymous. That’s just so lame. It’s a pinball mod.

And your need to know who it is isn’t lame? So many whiners on Pinside. How about the people who bought pins in the 90’s and are selling them for 10x what they paid? Opportunists? Price gougers? No! It’s called a free market. Yes, and everyone is free to complain...sheesh.

#23 3 years ago

You obviously didn’t read my entire message.

No issue with this person selling for more. No issue at all. Why hide though? Why sell through another person. STEP it up. Don’t hide. That’s just lame. No interest to hear who it is - just think it’s embarrassing.

Next time read the entire message so you don’t look foolish.

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

You obviously didn’t read my entire message.
No issue with this person selling for more. No issue at all. Why hide though? Why sell through another person. STEP it up. Don’t hide. That’s just lame. No interest to hear who it is - just think it’s embarrassing.
Next time read the entire message so you don’t look foolish.

I read the whole message and don’t feel foolish. You’re right, the seller should be brave! Be strong! Honor Pinside by stepping up and announcing his or her intentions! Talk about embarrassing. Don’t worry, I won’t post on this thread again.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

I read the whole message and don’t feel foolish. You’re right, the seller should be brave! Be strong! Honor Pinside by stepping up and announcing his or her intentions! Talk about embarrassing. Don’t worry, I won’t post on this thread again.

Nope you’re still not getting it. I forget people don’t all have.....well forget it. Thanks frogman for reminding me that everyone learns at a different speed.

#26 3 years ago

The OP just made up the crap that she's listing this mod for somebody else only after she got called out for her shitty price.

In the "Item Description" she deliberately states that she bought it directly from Steve 6 months ago but "never had the chance to install it."

No mention of her invisible friend.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

There's something about monkeys and Pinside.

monkey (resized).jpegmonkey (resized).jpeg
#28 3 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

The OP just made up the crap that she's listing this mod for somebody else only after she got called out for her shitty price.
In the "Item Description" she deliberately states that she bought it directly from Steve 6 months ago but "never had the chance to install it."

Agree

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

I had an invisible friend when I was little, came in very handy from time to time..

2 weeks later
#31 3 years ago

whatta asshole!

#32 3 years ago

I will make a genuine offer of 450. Let me know, op.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-woz-flying-monkey-mod-by-gouveia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.