3DE99FA5-AD57-4142-8C34-41EA6CF3A52F (resized).jpeg
16357ECC-820B-4F75-8BB7-72AFB8E36DE1 (resized).jpeg
D0F49A35-90D0-4791-A5A1-B4102B93B20F (resized).jpeg
20190325_0107487 (resized).jpg
ijramp3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #195 Preorder info Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #208 Video test Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #212 Painted example Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #359 Price & preorder list Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #363 Order list for first run Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #377 Paint color options Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #399 Casting begins; shipping details Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #443 order list Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

****UPDATE****
UPDATE FOR THE BROWN COLOR IN POST #470

****UPDATE****
FIRST RUN IS CLOSED! SECOND RUN IS OPEN!

****IMPORTANT UPDATE****

This topic started a month ago. If you want to see how it was made, you can see it here in the thread. Pre-order has just opened and you can join here on page number 4.
So here is how it looks after all of the work. The first run is going to start next week, so if you want this mod be sure to pre-order soon!

****pre order in post #195****

IN THE PHOTOS ITS NOT LOOKING LIKE IN REAL LIFE. IN REAL LIFE ITS LOOKING WAYYY BETTER!

****MOST OF THE PHOTOS HERE ARE VERY OLD COLORS AND JUST PROTOTYPES AND THEY LOOKS BAD WITHOUT DETAILS! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK MY OTHER POSTS ABOUT THE COLOR OR TO CHECK THE THREAD GALLERY. THANKS****

20171008_020807 (resized).jpg20171008_020807 (resized).jpg
20171008_020800 (resized).jpg20171008_020800 (resized).jpg
20171008_020754 (resized).jpg20171008_020754 (resized).jpg
20171029_1352022 (resized).jpg20171029_1352022 (resized).jpg

OLD COLORS!

pinside ij ramp final (resized).jpgpinside ij ramp final (resized).jpg

pinside ij ramp final game (resized).jpgpinside ij ramp final game (resized).jpg

****UPDATE****
COLOR NUMBER 2 WITH GLOSS OR MATT COAT

OLD COLORS!

PINSIDE COLOR 2 RAMP MATT (resized).jpgPINSIDE COLOR 2 RAMP MATT (resized).jpg

****UPDATE****
COLOR NUMBER 3

OLD COLORS!
ij ramp color 3 (resized).jpgij ramp color 3 (resized).jpg

ij ramp color 3 g (resized).jpgij ramp color 3 g (resized).jpg

IJ COLORS RAMP (resized).jpgIJ COLORS RAMP (resized).jpg

****UPDATE****
COLOR NUMBER 4

IJ RAMP SAND COLOR PINSIDE (resized).jpgIJ RAMP SAND COLOR PINSIDE (resized).jpg

****update for the brown color please look in post #470 for more info****

pinside dark brown (resized).jpgpinside dark brown (resized).jpg

for more photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/sets/72157685761356360/with/36822287901/

****update****
new update in page 3****

****update****
just made the first model for test you can see it here in the posts

After playing on the IJ and seeing the huge market of mods for this game, I decided to change my vision about that. For this game I’m going to work, work hard! I just posted my first IJ mod- the Torch topper/mod. I have a lot of other mod ideas but have decided to start working on something I think must be on this machine. The left area looks empty and little ugly area (that’s my opinion). I’m always doing crazy mods but this time I’m going to make an artistic piece without electronics, smoke or motors-- just something that can add to the game a lot! I have been working very hard to make this mod fit perfect. Almost five rolls of filament and one months of work! I would be happy to get some feedback and suggestions about what you want to add to it and what you think about the colors. My plan is to make the first ten fully custom in any color you want. But the shape will be the same. I am considering many different methods for making this- casting, 3D printing, etc. I project this will cost between $200-350 given my time investment. I will open a pre order for this mod when it is ready. Right now, I’m working on the design and have the sizing done (very time consuming)! I’m not doing it just for the money. I’m doing it because I love it! And I want to make the pinball look better!

This mod will cover the metal rails on the left and the back, and the front of the mini playfield. It’s not going to change the game, just make it look better. My Photoshop skills are not the best, but I will post the photos. It’s going to look like a temple from the IJ movie with grass branches, a Tiki design and more! At the end of the ramp, I’m going to do a tiki skull with two LEDs on the eyes (maybe). For me, its like the cave when IJ runs and the ball is chasing him from behind. I think the color will be brown or like the idol temple. I will be happy to know what you think- grey or brown. It will be very easy to install with no need to remove anything from the pf. I did it in very creative way. If you have mods in these areas, send me a picture when you order and I will make a special version for you. My goal is to have it ready in 2 weeks or less. Its tons tons tons tons of work!

****PLEASE DON'T COPY MY IDEA****

Feel free to give me some tips and tell me what you think. Please don’t be rude if you want to be rude you can go to other forums. Thanks

a little photos from the tests. and some photos of temple ideas and design

0dd04594-5d2b-11e6-82a1-e6803dbb30ea_1280x720 (resized).jpg0dd04594-5d2b-11e6-82a1-e6803dbb30ea_1280x720 (resized).jpg
wpid15999-Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-Angkor-Wat-Film-Locations-Bayon-Ta-Prohm-Angkor-Thom-1 (resized).jpgwpid15999-Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-Angkor-Wat-Film-Locations-Bayon-Ta-Prohm-Angkor-Thom-1 (resized).jpgindystat6 (resized).jpgindystat6 (resized).jpgDSC02291 (resized).JPGDSC02291 (resized).JPGreview_idolenv_2 (resized).jpgreview_idolenv_2 (resized).jpg20170723_210057 (resized).jpg20170723_210057 (resized).jpg20170723_210039 (resized).jpg20170723_210039 (resized).jpg20170728_211544 (resized).jpg20170728_211544 (resized).jpg

exemple 2 perfect (resized).jpgexemple 2 perfect (resized).jpg
exemple perfect (resized).jpgexemple perfect (resized).jpg
20170728_211550 (resized).jpg20170728_211550 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Looking forward to finished product. Like what your thinking and where this is going. Idol lock side to!

yes thats what im doing now you can look here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design
btw. guys which colors do you think will be better?
this grey?
031 (resized).jpg031 (resized).jpg
or like this colors? remind me the idol temple color. because i dont want to make mess in the game
Angkor_port_aventura (resized).jpgAngkor_port_aventura (resized).jpg

Added over 7 years ago: ****UPDATE****
PLEASE LOOK IN PAGE 4 TO SEE MORE COLOR OPTIONS

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Looks nice! Let me know when you have this mod for sale. May I suggest doing something to the red "walls" on the POA? I know space is tight but how about painting them brown like the rocks? Or adding rocks on the top?

in the mini pf? i was thinking about that im also going to do the idol ruins, the pop bumper cover and the ramp here. i was thinking about the mini pf but like i said about the ruins of the idol lock i like them. and also its will be very hard to install because you need to take all the mini pf out. i will be happy to know if people dosent care about that. if yes i will make. maybe i will do it and i will sell full set for the ij also with the jackpot flasher on the metal ramp. this kit will change all the ij style.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Taking the mini out is very easy, 10 minutes tops. I have mine out right now for my IJ restoration. I would say yes to you doing 'something' to the ugly red walls of the POA. Your rocks look great but the red plastic next to them looks way out of place, you know?

yes your right i just restor my ij before 2 months. ok so will do set for the ij. lit jackpot with rocks i really hate this plastic!!!! idol ruins. my main ramp and the mini pf set. and yes if you ill look on your red plastic you will see texture of rocks..... this project will take forever hahahah

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I agree with this completely! I like the rocks, but they are almost a waste next to the red walls, which kill the mood. I've always hated those red walls since they look so out of place. If you are going to go through the trouble of spicing up that area, I would strongly suggest doing something with the red walls that makes that whole area tie together.

yes im working on it right now. i will post photos soon. and which color do you think? the grey or like the orange one?

Quoted from KornFreak28:

Looking at your picture, I think you could possibly extend the rocks and place them on top of the left wall and paint the bottom? You could also add rocks to the top side of the right wall and paint the bottom. Not sure if that is even possible since the POA must rotate freely. Just an idea...

no you cant do it. when its moves its will touch my ramp. i will figure that soon....

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I think you should present it in both colors or maybe a color combination to make it look like a really old ruin like in some of the pictures you posted. Just something so people can visualize your color idea. I know it's a lot of work but I'm sure it will pay off in the end!

yes im going to do 2 designs so people can choose what to get and im a artist who doing textures for Disney and theme parks tv shows escape rooms and more. i can promise you the texture will be a bad ass!!!!

btw here is only 2% of the idol ruins im doing now you can see here the topic

abut this ramp i ill post it when i will be close to finish

idol pinside (resized).jpgidol pinside (resized).jpg

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

I would make the ramp cover with as little as possible covering the ramp so you can see the ball as much as possible.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

i will try but no space for that i dont think you can see the ball but this is the point with this cover... maybe i will do some holes...

#17 6 years ago

i said to my self: to post or not to post? ahhaha wow im really working on this thing over a month!!!! just now i made a design i like. its maybe 40% of the final product and im testing the textures now only to see how its looks after printing. the long brick part not going to look like that and not going to be in this shape. its just for test.... hahah another roll of filament i still need to make the tiki skull and more tons of textures and details. this thing will be with tons of details....

X (resized).jpgX (resized).jpg

i will be happy to know what you think about that and how can i improve it... thanks

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

That looks like a very nice foundation! In my opinion, you should give customers the option of just rocks or rocks with the tiki skull. I love the look of just rocks. Don't get me wrong, the tiki skull looks bad ass, but I would love to just get the rocks if possible. Less work for you

hahaha thanks! if someone going to ask me for that or going to say he have mods and he needs some changes i will say no problem i will make it. after i have the base i can do what i want and when im doing something i want to make it in 10000% dosent matter how much money i will make and how much time and money i will spent

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Psyched for this!
Would be cool if part of the cave has like a skylight or a hole or something like that. The excitement will be seeing the ball zip in and out of the cave/ruins.

The ball move there so fast and i dont think you will see it with holes or cracks they needs to be very big. You think its very importent to see the ball there? I really like when its goes in and goes out from the tiki mouth. But i will try to make something with holes and cracks and i will test it on the game.

#23 6 years ago

what do you think about this design? this goes on the sides of the end of the ramp (the funnel) its not going to be in this color and this is the design for this part only and not for the all ramp and its still not ready yet...

pinside temple (resized).pngpinside temple (resized).png

1 week later
#26 6 years ago

ok so after a very short vacation im back to work on this project and on other mods and i really think this is one of the most hardest mod i ever made. its takes toooons of time! almost 2 months! im still going to make the design i post in my last message but i did some new designs. i will be happy to know what you think. about the skull i did also 2 designs but im going to make the tiki one because this is looking good on the game...

BTW this photos is without the all details and without textures!

preview_10 (1) (resized).pngpreview_10 (1) (resized).pngpreview_02 (resized).pngpreview_02 (resized).pngpreview_05 (resized).pngpreview_05 (resized).png

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from dawasa:

I like both designs. I would color them to match idol lock. Adding an antique brown over orange.

dawasa i am going to make it with 2-3 designs

And thanks guys for the comments! It's really make me happy to work on something so hard and to get so much support.

im also working on the 2 red rails on the mini pf and the idol lock ruins. i just did also the jackpot plastic in same design but im waiting for some parts from marco. also i did the pop bumpers but they are not done yet you can see them here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-pop-bumper-cover

and here is more of my mods for the ij.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-torch-toppermod

#34 6 years ago

here is one more update. still need to add branches cracks more stones and more aztec style and texture...

pinside ij (resized).pngpinside ij (resized).png

what you think?

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Very nice! Will you 3D print it? A new material is available, called SBS. After print, you can smooth the surface with D-limonene spray.
https://www.craftbot.nl/2016/04/26/sbs-filament-english/

thanks! the first one yes going to be 3d printed all other depends on how much i will sell maybe i will cast them. im using my own spray its doing the same effect and i cant use others. you can look in my fb to see my other work in 3d printer. i dont want to post it here because its will make mess

Quoted from J85M:

Looks awesome! In recent years pinball mods (with the exception of a few) have lost a lot of their creativity and originality, this looks like it's full of both, look forward to seeing the final product, great work so far.

thanks!!!! and yes i can say your right but.... gouveia did AWESOME mod for the woz. he doing casting for a clear resin its soooo hard! and he have amazing skills! i really like this mod. one of the best in pinside!!!!

#39 6 years ago

yes i know like i said its not done yet im doing the model in angkor temple style. because i did replica in big size for that before long time.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from Ramzr1:

This looks AWSOME and I'll definitely be adding your pieces to my game. Out of curiosity, what program are you using to design and add the detail?

im using zbrush. blender. maya. 3d max and more.... and thanks!!!!

#42 6 years ago

i'm almost done with this part... need to add only some branches and it's done! now i need to make the long piece but im not going to make it to high because of the glass....

preview_21 (1) (resized).pngpreview_21 (1) (resized).png

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

These look great, when do you think you might have them available for customers? Put me down for one and please PM me when they are done.
Thanks!

thanks man!!!! i wish in 2-3 weeks. i will make 3 prototypes. its tons of work im working on it each day. and im still working on my other ij mods the torch, lite jackpot, idol ruins, mini pf rails. pop bumper cover so its takes more time... maybe tomorrow i will print this part, make some tests and paint.

#46 6 years ago

****UPDATE****
when i start this project i was busy and someone was helping me with that for few days. this guy cheat me stole money from me and i decide to stop working with him also because of that and also because he have 0 skills. this guy dosent have pinball and not in pinside. he was very angry and he waste my time. i start all from 0 i did all by myself. before few hours someone hack my pc my mail and pinside. delete all of my files and also the software. now i need to get all back. in the morning i start to print the part i did just for test and its almost done and i will publish it soon but now i need to get my software back z brush and 3dmax and i dont have the files i did he delete and toke all! i will try to get all back asap. if anyone got any mail from me before few hours or something in pinside its not me!!!! im very sorry for that and i will update with you soon

thanks guys because your support and feedbacks im getting power to work on this mod. this is the hardest mod i ever did im over 600 hours on this thing and spent tons of money and power. i wish you will like it!

btw if anyone know how to recover files please send me pm i dont want to make mess in this topic

#48 6 years ago

****GOOD NEWS****
thanks to my friend he got the files back but not the last one. im still waiting to get the software back. i just finish with the part with the tiki skull and now im working on the long part. i have new idea for there and i will try it...

pinside peview (resized).pngpinside peview (resized).png

#50 6 years ago

ok guys here is something real finally! i just test 10% of the model print it and paint it. im still not sure about the color maybe i will remove some green. and what you think about the color in this style? or the color style like the idol ruins? this model is not done yet. i need to add more textures and details to it. like i said im going to do 3 designs and colors for that. and im still working on new idol ruins and they also going to be in 3 colors designs.

in the photos here its not looking like in real life. in real life its looks bettttter!!! but i will be happy to know what you think.

****update****

look down and in page 2 for color number 2

pinside ij preview (resized).jpgpinside ij preview (resized).jpg 234353534535 (resized).jpg234353534535 (resized).jpg 34634534535 (resized).jpg34634534535 (resized).jpg

pinside preview color 2 (resized).jpgpinside preview color 2 (resized).jpg345342534534d5 (resized).jpg345342534534d5 (resized).jpg54643654643 (resized).jpg54643654643 (resized).jpg264645645 (resized).jpg264645645 (resized).jpg

#53 6 years ago

I have vines and branches there but i didnt print them. And yes my first idea was to make it in yellow and brown. People here told me to make it in grey so thats why i did it.... and like i said im also going to make the idol ruins i will upload photo in few hours...

#56 6 years ago

i did some test now to make it looks likes the color of the idol ruins but when its in the same color of the idol ruins its looks like them like cheap plastic toy. i will upload photos soon. if you still want to see it in yellow orange kind i will make. i want to make it looks real not like plastic! will do what you want hahah

#57 6 years ago

here is with the new color design. like i said in my last post im open for feedback about the colors. the design still not done and i need to add more details and texture. in real life its looks better!!!

pinside preview color 2 (resized).jpgpinside preview color 2 (resized).jpg
345342534534d5 (resized).jpg345342534534d5 (resized).jpg
54643654643 (resized).jpg54643654643 (resized).jpg
264645645 (resized).jpg264645645 (resized).jpg

#62 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Just noticed your fighter plane back there. Is that die cast? Does the propeller spin?

yes bought it in ebay for 12$ hahah

Quoted from Cheeks:

I get why people are saying go with the yellow/orange tones, but there is already SO much yellow and orange on the playfield. I think, while not historically accurate, that the dark gray version looks better because of the contrast. Both look great though.

like i said im going to do 3 designs and thanks!

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from fordtudoor:

Looking at the "big picture" I think that whatever design and color you come up with should complement the idol ruins plastic. Therefore, I think you should design/fabricate a new ruins plastic to mirror this mod. Then if you settle in on a gray variation you could offer a ruins plastic in the identical gray shade. Just my $.02. (an IJ owner and interested in adding this mod to my game).

yes thats what im doing. you can read my post and my comment. im working on 6 new designs to the ij. also for mini pf and lite jackpot. and thanks!!!!

Quoted from gouveia:

uh...have you not gone back and seen what he's actually trying to do? This thread is only 2 pages long.
Looking great, Lior. A very strong 9 and a half!!

yes your right hahah i have it on the post and 9 and half!??! so maybe neon pink with 3 girls?

#67 6 years ago

here is the link for the plane if anyone wants. great item! i test over 10 this was the best!

ebay.com link: 1 48 Messerschmitt Bf 109 Fighter Plastic Assemble Model 6 color choose

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Just ordered. Sadly, will make my biplane look like a mcdonalds toy. Any thoughts on that one?

hahah yes i order some but they looks like toy or to small or not like the movie... i really hate the original plane! looks like a cheap toy! maybe i will make new one...

#77 6 years ago

i need to get fees for the plane hahahah im kidding. here is the last update. the front part is done in 100% i need to make some holes so you will see the ball. the part in the back is not done yet... what do you think?

21081983_10210225274370099_1241004413_o (resized).png21081983_10210225274370099_1241004413_o (resized).png
20961034_10210225273650081_742743012_o (resized).png20961034_10210225273650081_742743012_o (resized).png

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I predict if the price is right, you will sell a boatload of these. I know you have tons of time and much overhead, but I'm hoping the overhead costs will get distributed through volume sales. This mod looks incredible so far and I can't imagine an IJ owner out there who wouldn't want one.

to be honest im almost 800 hours in this model and spent tons but tons of money maybe 10 filaments!!!! to paint the small model like i post here takes me 2 hours i dont want to think about all the model. to get this textures i need to make 10 layers of paint and im also doing after the print some add ons by hand. the mod not going to be lees from 250-350$ its not cheap mod. like i said your not buying only the plastic and the paint. some of the mods there are only toy from ebay and people sell it for tons of money. also decals they cost only 20$ to make. you need to understand its not only the print not only the toy its the time of the person who working on it. its the idea. its all. with all of the feedback's and comments you giving me so much power and happiness i want to give it for free for all the supports. im very nice person. if i can help for someone im doing it for free. you can ask some pinside members. but about this mod like i said im over. i have bad day today the worst one! and i really dont have power to work on it. i will get back to this in Sunday - Monday. again thank you all for your love and feedback's your awesome!!!! without you the mod was looking like shit!!!!

btw im going to make this mod in pre order for the first time. im not going to make them and wait to people to buy it. when i post my torch set 15 people told me they want but when i ask for money i got only 8 buyers. and the mods was ready. i will open a list to sign in for this mod soon when its will be ready in 100% and like i said in all other mods. if i will get over 20-50 orders the price will be less for sure. also if anyone going to buy this mod i will give a gift and some discount in my future ij designs. i almost done the idol ruins and mini pf rails but i will post all when i will finish this mod

#88 6 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

I'll be on the pre-order too. Thanks for doing this!!
Looks like I missed the eBay auction on the plane, dang it!

12 was in stock omg so many people bought it from my link hahah i want fees hahah. i just sent him message in ebay. i will update if he will have more. i cant find more in ebay....

and thank you

#91 6 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

id love to see pictures of any other work you've done, pinball or not...

this is the most harder part for me to do hahah i did tons of things very hard to choose. here is some of my last creations... in the drawing is some of my best creations and hobby's. not all but only some maybe 2% hahah. you can always pm me and i will send you my facebook. you can see my mods also here in pinside. go to my profile and look in my topics.

lior (resized).jpglior (resized).jpg
pinside (resized).jpgpinside (resized).jpg

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Wow! You made R2-D2? I want one! How much?
You are in a totally different league! I had no idea you created such cool things!

Quoted from TheBigDog:

I agree, how much is R2D2? Does he move? light up?

hahah thanks! r2d2 sold before like 2 years ago... you dont want to know what was the price... i made it for someone in the usa. the r2d2 was doing all like in the movie! and some extra. i have some photos and videos in my facebook. im going to make new one soon and also working now in huge sw project and im making a real bb8

#96 6 years ago

ok guys. quick update! im almost done and im thinking about the price.... before im printing i want to know which color you prefer and want to see first. the grey version or the brown?

btw i showed this model to my friends and they didn't believe its 3d printed hahaha

pinside preview color 2 (resized).jpgpinside preview color 2 (resized).jpgpinside ij preview (resized).jpgpinside ij preview (resized).jpg

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

Have you done things like this with LED's? For example, a light that shines up on it from the bottom extensions? Or flashes down from where the ball comes out?

i can do that. its very easy but i dont think its will looks good and i will tell you why... its stone texture you cant see light from the stones in real life. i can make it if someone want its will be easy and cheap but i dont want to make my mod cheap looking. i was thinking to do lights on the eyes of the tiki skull but in real life its never with leds. when im doing something im doing it in 1000% i want to make it looks real and amazing thats why im working on big projects with big company's... im over perfectionist!!!!
but if someone want to add leds i will be happy to make it or to add spot lights to that. if someone wants i can also add r2d2 on the mod hahahahha im kidding...

#101 6 years ago

Brown...they do both look good.
What am I going to do with the right side now?

Hahaha you need to wait to my idol ruins. They will be ready in 2-3 weeks.

If someone going to buy this mod im going to give discount for my future designs and im also going to sell set of my all future designs to ij: This ramp cover. Idol ruins. Mini pf rails. Back bridge. Lite jackpot. Bi plane and Pop bumpers cover. And im also working on one more thing for the ij but its a bigggg secret

#106 6 years ago

Rendering on post #77...
Working on machine last night i had good idea..i really think this mod should be in 2 pieces, front and then long back piece.
Easier to place, remove, work on, etc..
What do you think?
Where you going to do swing door at mouth on front? Thought i saw that in earlier pic?

To make in 2 pieces will be easy for me but i dont want. To install this mod its will takes 5-15 min. Inside this mod i built giant bracket and its not just 2 mm plastic like the original idol. Its 1.2 cm thick. I want to make my mod in 1000% im also doing for it 3 times special coating to keep this mod looks amazing for a lot of years... if someone want i can make it in 2 pieces but im not recommend that....

And swing door? I will never do that. I dont like it and also its will make the mod more expensive and i dont want.... the pic you saw its because the mouth was solid.

In few hours i will post the final product....

#108 6 years ago

ok guys here is another update and the last virtual model. im 95% done to model it. needs to change somethings and to cut it and print and paint and tons of work!!!! wow this mod was so hard. i dont think anyone was working so much on not electronic mod like me.... im still thinking about the price. i will be off for this mod until Monday because i need to finish with my torch set mod. after that i will work on it and i will open a pre order in this topic and also in new topic. as people wanted i made some cracks and holes so you can see the ball run inside. first model going to be brown after that i will make grey. thank you guys for all the support!

btw if someone wants i have 20$ discount on my ij torch mod until friday....
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-torch-toppermod

21123143_10210235955157112_869254986_o (1) (resized).png21123143_10210235955157112_869254986_o (1) (resized).png

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

WOW!!!! That looks incredible!!! Glad to see you didn't add any tiki faces to this mod. Looks like a real ruin! Are you revealing today the other secret mod you discussed earlier?

thanks! about the secret its will be posted only after the all designs. idol ruins and mini pf ruins going to be ready in 2-3 weeks from now. i will finish them when i will be waiting for orders from the pre order. pop bumper cover, lite jackpot, back bridge. will be ready when i will get some parts i order.... bi plane going to be only after all of that. and after i will post the secret

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Ok put me down for the ramp mod pre-order list now. You have a lite jackpot mod? Please post pic!

yes i told you about that. its still not done because im waiting for parts from marco for the flasher... just ths bracket and the front is done. im not going to post here photos of other mods because i dont want to make mess in the topic but start to say good bye for all of your cheap plastics in the ij....

#115 6 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Pro package: ramp cover, pop bumpers
Premium package: pro package + lite jackpot, back bridge
LE (20 pcs): premium package + ruins, biplane (signed by liorillusion)

hahahhaha your a magician?! how you know?!
yes thats what i was thinking full set of upgrade for the ij.
pop bumper cover
ramp cover
back bridge
ido ruins
mini pf ruins
lite jackpot
bi plane

if someone will buy 1 mod now he will get discount to my other ij designs/mods so its will be fair for all

#117 6 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

I used to think Apple's Keynote revels were exciting...
Can't wait to see all the rest.
Put me down for the package deal.
Add me to the "big secret" list too

haha thanks! i sent you pm before 2 days please check.

#119 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

So there is going to be a package? Should I wait for it or buy mod by mod? Put me down for the big "secret" too

if you want to buy the package you dont need to wait because it will be in the same price. if someone will buy my mod he will get discount to my other designs so if you will buy all the package or one after one you will pay the same price...

#126 6 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

ok where is the sign up sheet?

pre order will be open this week after i will finish the model in 100% someone wants to order without see the final model?

I have another suggestion...
I see you have 3 threads going foe your mods.
Thinking they should all be in this one. Bring it under one umbrella and keep this most active thread the home. Easier for all and you in long run.
Im gone all day today, but want to talk about color of those pop caps? Yellow? Are they grass huts? Thinking Marian and Raiders, should they be baskets? Like the fight animation we see, more bazaar like.

yes your right. im so busy right now with this mod and the torch mod. when i will open the pre order i will open it for a week to find the right price. and in this time i will try to finish with my other ij designs. first the idol ruins and lite jackpot. and i will make 1 topic for all the designs and the full pack when i will finish all.
about the pop bumpers they are not ready yet. its not going to looks like that. its going to look better. i cant sell them like that if im doing something awesome to the ramp cover. i want to make it real! i wish in 1 month all the designs will be ready.

and huh?!
Thinking Marian and Raiders, should they be baskets? Like the fight animation we see, more bazaar like.
i didnt got that.... hahahha

#127 6 years ago

ok guys bad update!!!! i didnt expect that

to print this file will take 52 hours in 2 printers in same time!!!! its over 1 kg so my cost is a ton. i still didnt know if its fit to the game perfect and i wish yes because if not its another cost to make one. ( i have my own printers )
so i will start the printing today. but i need to think about the price again its will be 250-300$ im not going to make the orders in 3d printer im going to cast this object so its another cost. the first model cost tons of money its 80 cm so the price for this mod will change if i will get more orders. 50 orders will take the price to 250-265$ i still have to paint it its takes like 10 layers and 6-8 hours of hand paint for each mod so for now i need your help! i will be happy if you can publish this post and tell to other people. i will open a pre order only next week! and i wish i can make the first model asap with the paint. so i really want to know who want this mod. like i said price will be 250-300$ if i will get over 50 orders the price will be 250-265$ so please guys lets make this happen. and please write me from now who wants to get inside the list. thank you all guys again. your awesome!!!!! and im very sorry for the delay

#130 6 years ago

i want to know please how many people want to get it for 285$-300$ because i just check my cost of mold and cast it and the cost is huge. i spent over 800 hours and 3500$ to invent and make this first model. tons of hours of tests and designs and tons of printing. i dont want to loss money from this mod and to be honest i really want to make profit of 20-25% for each one. its still nothing for 12 hours work for each one. paint, mold and etc... but im not greedy person im doing it only because i love this expensive hobby and im so mad now about my cost. but i promise something and i will do it for 1000% also if my profit is less. i really want to see my mod in any ij machine

btw. if im not getting over 15-20 orders this mod will never going to be done.... the first model cost to much...

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

Liori,
I'm in. I've already ordered the torches from you, I assume your aren't doing different torches for this particular set?
Once you have 20 verbals, why don't you send us a paypal invoice for a deposit, that way you feel a little more secure about this. And once you start, you should make at least 100, because they will all sell, if not directly through you then through some of the distributers you are using.

thanks man. btw look in your pm. i dont want to take money from people before i have perfect model and perfect price. when i will do the pre order i will take only 20$ i was thinking about 100$ but its to much for people. im taking this money because when i did pre orders before people told me yes add me to the list! i made the mod for them but when i ask for money they didnt respond or they told me sorry i dont have money now. my cost for this mod is over 20$ and also over 100$ and 150$. this is the most hardest mod i ever done. i spent on this tons of time and money.

abut the torches i didnt got you.... they are also kind of the set i will add them to the set but if someone bought from me the mod with pre order i cant give discount for this mod. if he bought it in the full price yes sure. like i said for this mod the pre order price going to be forever because this is not stock item. im making them and its takes tons of time. tomorrow i have meeting with someone to figure my price. i really want t make this lower as i cant without loosing money. i want this mod in any ij machine. but now im smarter for my other designs i know how to make them. and they are not big like this one this ramp cover is almost 80 cm! and its over 1 kg! to cast or print something like that its will cost a lot of money and also i have 6-8 of paint and more things to do. so only if i will get a lot of orders the price will be lower.

Quoted from TheBigDog:

And of coarse, it will be much easier to sell once some who are sitting on the fence see the finished product. What would you ballpark the complete set to sell for?

sorry for my bad english... didnt got you... "ballpark"?

btw guys be fair and honest with me. from 250$ and up what you think the price should be?

#137 6 years ago

i just add a poll for this topic because i dont want to make mess here about my other designs before this mod is done in 100%

please vote which mod you want me to make first after this mod.... i will post the new one after 2 weeks. so i want to know on which to work now and to work hard

#140 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

The red walls NEED to go now! The idol ruins aren't all that bad and can wait for now

yes i agree but i think the mini pf and the idol ruins needs to be first. after pop bumper and after bridge and plane. all of this mods will upgrade the ij to a next level! but i think the idol side must be changed and the plane for sure. like someone said here... McDonald toy... and he right. all of my friends who played on my ij told me you add this plane? its ugly! its looks like cheap crap no one likes the bi plane...

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

When you say the mini playfield ruins you mean the red plastic walls correct?

yes. right

#144 6 years ago

Thanks to my printer... 1 part is done after 18 hours and 1 roll of filament! Im using 4 printers and im waiting for another 5 parts and i wish all will fit perfect!

21209026_10210169281565208_1836119026_n (resized).jpg21209026_10210169281565208_1836119026_n (resized).jpg

#145 6 years ago

Bad update! After 18 hours of print and over 1 kg of filament the printer got stuck in few places and the part got broken. I will glue it and maybe i will paint it but thats not how its going to look and without the connection line. I will try to post the final virsion in friday or before. Now im going to work on this one....

1503956285790414593694 (resized).jpg1503956285790414593694 (resized).jpg

#146 6 years ago

ok guys. this topic celebrate month today so....here is what you was waiting for.... its still not done its not fit perfect in the game and its to long. my printer was missing some lines so you can see them also. its without paint without my hand texture this is just the model. im going to work on it again because i need to change the size so im going to add more details MOREEEEEEE hahah i like tiny details we are almost there almost... tomorrow im going to paint it just for fun and to show you how its going to be but like i said im going to add more details to it. i really like how its looks in the game also like that its looks like its made for the machine like Williams miss it...
now its your turn guys. feedbacks.... im so exicted!!!!

20170829_033706 (resized).jpg20170829_033706 (resized).jpg
20170829_033732 (resized).jpg20170829_033732 (resized).jpg

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from koops:

That's pretty cool.
Whats the plan for the rest of the painting?
Are you looking to make it match the ruins on the right side by adding that red ocher color as some sort of weathering addition?

thanks!

and now they are not going to look like the idol ruins. im going to do new version for the idol ruin. but like i said before you can ask me for any color you want because im making each one by hand....

you can look in post 57 here of how its going to look or to wait few hours i start to paint it right now...

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Does it have lots of clearance for the upper play field tilt.
Looks really close in the picture.

yes yes this was very hard part for me...mini pf can move freely with this mod.

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from fordtudoor:

I don't know about you guys but I think it looks pretty spiffy without paint. I think it is important to do the idol ruins next. I think to hold down costs a single coat with an airbrush for highlights would suffice. I'm anal about my machine and I want this mod to match the idol ruins mod so that should be next. Of course, the "walls" on the mini playfield must receive the same treatment as the tunnel. I think you should offer these three (3) pieces as a set.

i agree with you. its not looking good without paint and im still paint it!!!! its not only airbrush its also hand paint. 90% hand paint.
im not going to make one with less details or cost. im not making to much profit from this mod so if i will make lees details its not going to be less price. after i saw few mods in the market im thinking this mod needs to be something like 400$+ its very big. tons of works and tons of details but like i said its will be 255-350$ and im working now to make it for 255-300$ changing something for the casting and i will be update about it asap! im not doing this mod because the money. you dont want to know what is my cost for each one hahah i didnt expect that. im doing the mod because i want to see it in any ij machine. if you will calculate my time and money for each one so if im not selling it for 400$+ im loosing cost for my time. so im doing it only because i really like it! if anyone thinks its worth more i will be happy to get a tip hahah

and yes im going to make few sets not only full set but like i said you can buy it now and after the idol ruins or mini pf ruins and you will pay the same price because you will still get discount for each one after buying the first one.

im working on it every day and all day! and i wish i can finish with the paint today. i want to make it with tons of details and in 1000% also if i dont have huge profit. im not greedy person and i think its fair price....

#159 6 years ago

im sorry but the final mod with the paint and texture going to be only tomorrow. im little busy....

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from koops:

ahh sorry. I didn't quite understand that you were doing potentially EVERYTHING! wow
(Also gives me context about what the vote was for).
As for painting, I only asked as I didn't realise this was going to be a set and that was just the first one. My apologies
I'd definitely be interested in getting all the pieces you make.

thanks man. if you want i can add you to the list of the pre order for this ramp. i want to understand how many people want that so i will know what will be the price...

#166 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Lior! I'm getting concerned buddy, everything OK? We need updates!

yes yes... im in meeting and testing all day about casting. its with to much details and no one also me can cast it so i need to figure a solution. im still testing and changing the model. when i will be sure in 100% i will post the photos of the final product without the changes and after with the changes. but for now its looks like im not going to do this mod if im not getting over 50 orders.... i will try to update today night...

#168 6 years ago

good news! this item is back to stock. this is my plane in my ij. if anyone wants i really recommend this

ebay.com link: 1 48 Messerschmitt Bf 109 Fighter Plastic Assemble Model 6 color choose

#170 6 years ago

hahahahaha yes they was in stock maybe 5 months no one bought it!
so funny!

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

So what is needed to get this fighter working like the one in game with wing lights and perhaps spinning propeller?
Any chance you want to assemble so they are plug and play for a fee?

i will post photos and guide soon after the ramp will be ready in 100$ its very easy you can use your own board. and to make its spin you need 10 min of work and motor... you can send me pm and i will help you.

Quoted from tonycip:

Ramp mod looks great. I would be in for one if the price was closer to the 255. end. because I know if I buy one I'll need the rest

thanks! mmmm i just finish a very impotent meeting about this mod. im not sure about the 255$ but the final price going to be publish tomorrow or later today.

#177 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

So your making the mod?

still don't know. my cost is over 225$ for one without my time and taxes and fees! i was in few meetings and i have another one now so i will know all details soon. but price not going to be 255$ because im not working for 5$ for 8-10 hours. better to work in McDonald hahaha

#178 6 years ago

Ok guys…. Finally…. After tons of work this is how its looks. But… like I said before its not ready in 100% I'm going to add more texture. The height of the front piece is to much so I need to get it down a little and I'm also going to do more colors revisions. You can ask me for any color or coat you want I can make it more brighter or more darker. Or glossy or matt now its matt and its looks realistic! So after few meetings I decide about the price and I'm going to open the pre order today. I'm going to make only 1 run. And I'm not sure if I will make another run. Its depends on how many orders. This item not going to be 3d printed its going to be casted and 100% hand paint. You will see the price list soon. Until now I got 21 people who wants that but I need to make sure if you still want it so after I will publish the pre order please let me know if you want it or not…
Here is some photos. I made it to looks realistic and not like plastic. when the ball run inside its looks so cool! And like I said before, in the photos it's not looks like in real life. In real life its looks wayyyyyy better
Thanks guys! waiting to your feedback and comments
pinside ij ramp final (resized).jpgpinside ij ramp final (resized).jpg
pinside ij ramp final game (resized).jpgpinside ij ramp final game (resized).jpg
****UPDATE****
PINSIDE COLOR 2 RAMP GLOSSY (resized).jpgPINSIDE COLOR 2 RAMP GLOSSY (resized).jpg
PLEASE LOOK ON POST #212
FOR MORE PHOTOS:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/sets/72157685761356360/with/36822287901/
PRE-ORDER IN POST #195
Added over 7 years ago: NEW CLOR! GREY! PLEASE LOOK IN PAGE 1 OR 6.

Added over 7 years ago: *COLOR

#180 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Add me to the list again!
Yes you do need to lower the height of the front area. More colors and maybe some areas with greenery or mold would look cool!

i did that! maybe because the photos you cant see it. but you can look for better photos here.

i promise you. in real life its looking wayyy better. my camera is not the best...

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I'm still very interested - put me on list.
Any chance of seeing it action via a short video clip? Just wondering how well the ball is seen and if there is any obstruction with the mini PF?
Nice work

hahah your magician. yes im doing it. i will get a better camera in monday and i will make video of it.
the ball moving so fast. i dont think its so important but its take less of 0.5 sec and after you see it from the front but you can still see it from the holes. and the mini pf moving smooth without touching my ramp. its toke me a lot of time to design it and test it with the mini pf rails

and thanks

#188 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

When can we pay?

Quoted from volkdrive:

Have the torches already coming, so for sure put me down. IJ never leaving!

yes you should get them next week. i will give the info for the pre order and how to sign in in 1 hour or less... also the prices...

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Can you offer to paint the idol ruin with the same color / texture?
Having two different styles doesn't fit for me ...

if you will look on this thread you can see im working also on new idol ruins with new design and paint so its will match my design. and also more mods like mini pf red ruins and pop bumper covers and more. the idol ruins going to be ready in 1-2 weeks. and if someone will buy this mod first he will get discount to my other next designs (mods) i will post the all info very soon and if someone want just to paint the idol ruins he can send them to me and i will do that but because the shipping costs i think its better to buy new one its will be like the same price... and the new one going to be amazing trust me! if you like that you will be in shock when you will see the idol ruins...

btw. if you want i can paint my mod in the same color and texture like the original idol ruins. just let me know before you place a order

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

In person how far off is the color tone between the new ramp cover and original idol ruins?

mmmm the idol ruins not looking like real. they looks more plasticy and little glossy. mine looking very real and not like plastic. when i will post the pre order info you will see i offer a customize paint without extra money. so if you want to get my ramp in the same style and colors like the original idol ruins i can make it.

#195 6 years ago

****PRE-ORDER INFO****
After a long time the pre-order is finally open!
First I want to say thanks to all of you guys! Thanks for your comments your feedback and for your support!!! You’re amazing! Without you the mods could never be done!
So after over 800 hours of work, over 36 tests, 112 prints, and tons of hours of paint it’s done!!! And I’m so happy because it looks awesome!
This mod is 100% hand painted. It takes 8 hours to paint and 10 layers of paint to get this texture. I made it to look realistic and not like plastic. I’m offering two colors. Grey or brown and two coats matt or glossy. If you want me to customize your wall or paint it any color I will do it for you! I can also make it looks like the same texture and color from the original idol ruins in the game Just contact me before you order. (without extra cost)
So how is this pre-order going to work?
I’ve spent a lot of time and money to get this mod to look like this. This is not only a piece of plastic. You’re not paying just for the plastic and the paint. You’re paying also for my time, my idea and the money I spent to invent and make it. I’m doing it because I like it. I’m not a greedy guy. But because I love this hobby and the people here I decided to do something fair. And it will work like this:
I’m going to make a few runs for this mod. 25 pieces for each run. but im not sure if i will make another runs. its depends on how many orders i will get.
If I will get 10 orders the price will be 350$ (I got 24 people who wants. they just need to agree. So maybe this price not going to be.)
If I will get 25 orders the price will be 285$
If I will get 40 orders the price will be 275$
If I will get 50 orders the price will be 265$
If I will get 65 orders or more the price will be 255$
Also, if you buy this mod (only in this pre-order week) you’ll get a discount for my future designs to the IJ:
pop bumper cover
ramp cover
back bridge
idol ruins
mini pf ruins
lite jackpot
bi-plane
torch set
You can get on the pre-order list by commenting here or sending me a PM.
Please tell me which color you want. If you want to change something on the model or if you want another color please contact me.
Because of a few bad experiences in the past with pre-orders you can’t just say sign me in! You need to pay 20$ to sign in to the pre-order and pay the rest when your run start. I will send you all the PayPal details after you get on the list. So please check your PM.
Here is the link to pay for the pre-order. Please add your pinside name and full shipping address when you go here:
https://www.paypal.me/liorillusin/20
I’m doing this because I want to see if people are serious. I did this before on another mod and 20 people said sign me up and only 8 paid! If I don’t get at least 10 pre-orders I will refund your money. I don’t want to send tons of emails and get no responses or get stuck with something I’m spending so much time working on. It wouldn’t be fair to me.
I’m going to make a few runs of this mod (maybe). This pre-order is to see how many runs I need to do and what the price will end up being for everyone. I will start the first run when the pre-order is over in 1 week.
I’m also shipping worldwide!
All prices are without shipping price.
Feel free to ask me questions about this mod and and thanks again for your feedback and support!
****PLEASE DON'T COPY MY IDEA OR MY OTHER IJ IDEAS!****
Added over 7 years ago: ****update****
the discount for my other designs will be only if your in the list until Friday!
the pre-order is open forever and i will do few runs
thanks

Added over 7 years ago: ****update****
the discount for the other designs are over.
price for this mod 285$

#200 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

final product looks great.
you should easily sell at least 50 and make some back up because you will sell more.
great job.

thanks man! i wish because i have no profit if im not selling 50 or more

Quoted from Djshakes:

They look great. Just to give you an idea I only sold 13 airball mods to date and those are cheap and totally change the game. I'm not at break even yet. I hope you sell lots of these to recoup all your time. I wonder if there is another place to market these other than eBay?

thanks! this is not the first mod im selling. and because this mod not going to be stock item. its taking tons of time and money to make one and i have only tiny profit so im not going to sell them in pinball mod shops or ebay because they takes fees. and no thanks for this mod...

Quoted from koops:

Pre order deposit sent.
Koops
My Colour choice : brown + Matt. That is the most similar to the original idol ruin plastic?
Then if you don't make an idol replacement the. atleast the existing sets will be a closer match.
If it was likely that the idol was to be done also I would go something more fitting I suppose.
Question, how is the glass and path of adventure when tilted right clearance? One of the pictures seems to show it above the glass insert line but that could just be the angle.

i will make the idol ruins for sure! and no this is not similar color like the idol but if you want i can make it for you. please send me pm

ABOUT THE MINI PF AND THE GLASS. LIKE I WROTE IN MY POST. MINI PF CAN MOVE SMOOTH WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM BECAUSE MY RAMP. I DID A VERY SMART DESIGN ITS JUST LOOKS LIKE THAT! ABOUT THE GLASS YES AS I SAID I DID A MISTAKE AND I WILL FIX IT. DONT WORRY. IM NOT GOING TO SEND YOU SOMETHING WHO NOT FIT RIGHT.

#204 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I would like to order this, but I'm not in a hurry. If you are going to be making the matching pieces in the next weeks, I'd prefer to get them all at once to save on shipping.
I know I want the ramp cover, ruins, and mini playfield.
Not interested in the torches, and I don't think I want the pop bumpers from what I have seen.
What is the back bridge and Jackpot?
For the biplane, are you going to paint and add LEDs? Are you doing just the one plane or both?

its going to take time and i will start to make them only after the run of this ramp will be done. the discount for the idol or next design its only if your doing the pre-order until Friday. about the shipping your right but in my country i cant ship over 2 kgs. my ramp is 1.8 kgs and the idol ruins will be like 1.5 kgs. so shipping will be the same i think... i recommend you and for all to get in the pre-order now because im not sure if i will make another run. its depends on how much orders i will get. and you can help now to get the price lower...

the lite jackpot going to be with stones and bricks designs with leds
the bridge i didnt decide yet... but going to be a bridge hahah like from the movie.
im going to make only the bi plane. for the fighter plane i will post free diy guide its very easy. im going to do 2 bi planes one with servo motor and led and one without but first idol ruins after mini pf after bi plane. i almost done with the design of the bi plane but i will post it only after the first run of this ramp.

you can join to the pre-order now and to get the discount and if you dont want the ramp i promise to refund you the 20$

Quoted from Psw757:

This is kind of how I'm leaning as well. If the idol ruins don't happen or if I decide to leave it as original as possible, I would want it as close as possible in color so it doesn't look odd.
I would like to see a picture of it like this and maybe even a side by side with the original ruins. Will help me decide.

im going to make the idol ruins for sure. i will also offer a service of re paint your old idol ruins for 35-80$ if you will buy my ramp. you can ship it to me and i will ship it back to you with your ramp. or i can do your ramp in the same style of the idol ruins. to make it like the idol ruins its only 2-3 colors and its will looks like not real but i can make it.

Quoted from Psw757:

I'm really hoping a set of high quality replica airplanes happens.
This should happen before the ruins because they are absolutely ridiculous and lack detail.
I have no doubt you would sell a ton of airplanes.
The ruins could be improved but in my opinion aren't terrible.

your right! and yes i will make the bi plane in a month or less. the design is ready.

#205 6 years ago

let me ask a question...
who wants to see the new ramp with the idol colors?
who waiting for the idol ruins so he didnt sign in because he waiting for the idol ruins?
which color you want to see?

#207 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I would like to see what ramp looks like painted in idol ruins colors asnim unsure I will replace the idol ruins.
You can sign me up for airplanes too

to sign up for the plane is far away...

#208 6 years ago

here is a video of the test with the mini pf and the ball... as you can see. no problem

#211 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

OK, I went ahead and sent in the pre-order.

t.b thats you? and thanks!

#212 6 years ago

ok guys here is more update about the color.
people was asking me glossy or matt? so i decide to make another version of color and to match this color like the original idol ruins. i can do it more orange with less details. with less brown or green. i can also re paint your idol ruins like that. but like i said im going to make new idol ruins design soon!
please let me know before you order which color you want if you want any changes.

the matt looks amazing and also the glossy looks cool in the machine. all glossy photos are with bright lights or flash. in real life the mod looks way better. so here is my color and texture design to match it for the idol ruins. please let me know what you think

for more and better photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157685761356360

PINSIDE COLOR 2 RAMP GLOSSY (resized).jpgPINSIDE COLOR 2 RAMP GLOSSY (resized).jpg

MATT

20170902_194237 (resized).jpg20170902_194237 (resized).jpg

20170902_194217 (resized).jpg20170902_194217 (resized).jpg

MY OPINION IS MATT COAT ITS LOOKING MORE REAL AND NOT LIKE A PLASTIC...

#215 6 years ago

anyone wants to see it in grey?

#217 6 years ago

here is the list of the people who join to the pre-order. please contact me if your not here or if you paid to get in
PAID:
The pin_dude
KornFreak28
Thebigdog
Ericpinballfan
Wdpvideo
Mayboyz
Frogger
Koops
Cheeks
Gouviea
Dendoc
King_jelly
Smokinjoe73
Jeffspinballpalace
Drano
Tractordoc
WAITING FOR RESPOND/DEPOSIT:
Billsfanmd
Jbovenzi
Tonycip
soulrider911
silver_bullet
Latinfantom
Psw757
Tonycip
Volkdrive
Orbian
joeinnj
Sohchx
pinballer3
Pingod
Keys 88
FOR NOW I GOT JUST 16. IF I'M NOT GOING TO GET OVER 25. I WILL REFUND THE 20$ AND I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE THE MOD.
Added over 7 years ago: 17
Added over 7 years ago: 18
Added over 7 years ago: 19- only 6 more!!!!!
Added over 7 years ago: 20. ONLY 5 MORE FOR THE FIRST RUN!!!!
Added over 7 years ago: 23. ONLY 2 MORE FOR THE FIRST RUN!!!!

Added over 7 years ago: 24!!!!! only 1 more for the first run!

#227 6 years ago

Wondering how we can get you more press, exposure? Its also a vacation holiday weekend in states.
There is the google groups. The Aussie forum.
Ebay if needed.
I get the desire to make 25/50 and have them instantly sold. However, over the next 6 months as guys put these in and it gets attention it will catch on.
Look at Gouviea witch well and red smoke mod for woz. Hes a great example of something catching on made in small batches.
Fyi, ive been working on a part/mod for over a year. Very expensive. In the 25k range. My advantage is i developed with distributors in mind first. Getting there opinions and knowledge early on. Very glad i did. The part/mod would not have been doable with close to 60% presold thru the larger parts distributors.

pinball mods is not my work its just a hobby. i have another projects from my main work like star wars and Halloween. i must cast the first run before Halloween and im not paying 5000$+ for the first casting and without selling it...
i post it in the au forum. and i cant sell it in ebay or other mod shops because they are taking fees and a lot! in this mod i have very tiny profit so i cant make it and im not taking profit from my time.... the price im selling here will be the same if im selling it for someone who takes 10 pieces...
i know i will get more orders when the idol ruins will be done. but i really want to start the casting in friday. if people wants to wait 1-2 months to get the mod no problem

Quoted from winteriscoming:

As someone who makes a mod for sale, I recommend just making small batches and selling first come, first served when they're finished. Interest lists are a waste of time, in my experience. You're lucky to hear back from half the people on the list when you reach out, and half of the people who respond back when the mod is ready will have a reason they don't want the mod anymore (no money, sold game, life event, changed mind ).
Use the forum to drum up interest, make some, sell them, rinse and repeat.

yes your right its happen to me before for my other mods but in this mod i cant do it. i must make 25 pieces i cant make less... only when i will sell over 80 i will start to make money so i really dont want to waste more time and more money on it. i prefer to work on the idol ruins and spent the time and money there....
BTW your mods are amazing!!!!!

Quoted from KornFreak28:

Lior! What's the rush? Why only until Friday?? Why not wait until you get the 25 you need and then make the mod?? We can wait! I just think rushing the pre-order is not a good idea! Lots of people aren't aware of this mod yet, lots of people are on vacation this weekend. Why rush the pre-order?

ok so thats what im going to do. the discount if you buy this mod and get discount for my next designs will be only until Friday! after friday no discount for my other designs... i will wait until 25 orders and im sorry if you will get your mod after 1-2 months... i will start to take the money for the full order only when i will start to make them...

Quoted from beatmaster:

if i was you i'd go 50 now, no worries even if you only have 25 or 30 the rest will sell, easily.
when the others see this installed, you'll need to make more, they will sell.

yes your right its always like that. like my neons and my other mods i did...

#232 6 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

Lior,
You really have no need to worry about this, everyone knows these will sell easily. Especially once they are finished, and we post/send you pictures of these great additions to our game. There are a lot of IJ games, and most are in collectors hands. I would bet you if you made 100 now, they will all sell.
Now onto other things, lets see this Star Wars creation you're are working on...
And, when are you going to make an improved exploding Death Star for my SWLE? )

thanks man! im not working on sw pinball. im working on real bb8 for someone. and also for me... im not going to touch any pinball now just ij for 4 months. i just finish with the plane and lite jackpot and now im working on the idol ruin i wish its will be ready next week or more... (going to post the photos only after the first run)

Quoted from TheBigDog:

BTW, I don't think I told you what color I wanted. I want the brown. The Matte looks really nice, but maybe a little unfinished. The glossy looks amazing also, but maybe a little too glossy ..... what about a semi-gloss?
I trust you're opinion, since they all look awesome just send me whatever and surprise me.

i sent you pm about that. trust me take the matt

#234 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

So are we looking at several months to receive ramp mod now?

now i have 18 who wants and paid. i will start to make them when i will get 25 people. to make the first casting will take me a week. and after i will make one by one. the first people who sign in will get it faster. the last will get it slower. i will start the second run when i will get another 25 orders and its will takes like 1-3 months from now. so if you want yours fast be sure to sign in fast. if you sign in until Friday you will have a discount for my other ij designs thanks

#237 6 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Hi Lior,
What will be the estimated cost for the ruins with the discount once they are finished?

I still dont know. But the ruins are more bigger from this mod so the price will be the same +/- i will know it only when i will make one. Discount will be 10-20$ from the next shipping and another 10-20$ from the item and i will also give a small gift for the ij for the first run

Quoted from Psw757:

So what is everyone's consensus color on best match to the original ruins?

If you dont want to get my design for the idol ruins so go with the orange matt. Borwn looks more real. And you can also get the orange and if you will buy the idol ruins so get them also in orange. If you want to make it looks the same like the original idol i can make yours like that with less details just let me know.

#241 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Absolutely love this mod, the sculpture is beautiful! The paint job seems a little muddy though. Would be cool if it was more defined and if the green areas were more pronounced.

Thanks man! The paint looks like that because the camera. Im using chemicals to get this texture. But if i will make 1 brick by one the mod going to be 1000$ hahaha look on my first model with the paint, the tiki head. I did there real moss. I can add it if someone wants just tell me before and if you like the sculpture, wait to the idol ruins... you will be in shock! I promise! Look in my other photos in the link. You can see there the green...

I just saw the photos in your post. And for me its to much green. Thats what im thinking. Like i said. If anyone wants any changes just contact me and i will do it
BTW the temple in your photos are grey its angkor temple in cambodia. And thats why i like the grey!

#243 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Yeah, the moss effect was awesome! Maybe for the very picky, impossible to please customer like me you could maybe offer an unpainted version that i could go to town on.

Im sorry but no way to get it without the paint. I did it before but not going to do that again also for 1000$ i can paint yours as you want without extra money. But im not going to sell it to someone who wants to do re paint to my mod. Sorry... i promise to make yours as you want until you like it. I did textures to disney to movies to theme parks and more. But i cant do 16 hours of paint job for 15$

#246 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I agree. I think the greens should be a little more pronounced and I think you should do one in grey with some greenery. I think the brown looks cool but would like to see it in grey if its not too much extra work for you. Who knows, you might get a lot more people to pre-order the mod

Yes its extra work for me.... but maybe i will do it. And you can see the photos in page 1

#248 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I just saw the pictures...oh yeah, grey looks awesome! Honestly it's a toss up between grey and brown.
Don't worry, I'm sure if you make one in grey it will sell fast
I also think it would be a good idea for the idol ruins and ramo mod to be a little diffrent from each other. Maybe one grey and one brown. In the movies, some ruins are brown and some are grey. Just ideas

My first idea was to make it in grey but people was thinking im crazy haha but im giving the choice to the people. I will make one in grey soon.

#250 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Something like this, darker definition between the rocks. Here's some examples of painted scale models.

when your getting yours tell me if its like that or not and like i said IN THE PHOTOS ITS NOT LOOKING LIKE IN REAL LIFE IN REAL LIFE ITS LOOKING WAYYYY BETTER. so please let me know after you see it in person

and for something with a lot of details you need to pay more. people here told me to make less because the price and my time. so you want to pay for it 1000$? i will be happy to work on it for 12 hours to paint it 1 by 1

btw my model as you can see is brown or orange. the space between the rocks are not big

please look in post #195
"If you want me to customize your wall or paint it any color I will do it for you! I can also make it looks like the same texture and color from the original idol ruins in the game Just contact me before you order."

#257 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I may want to see the grey as I'm thinking the same, might be good to contrast the original ruins of planning to keep it. Heck, we are all looking a silver metal right now so grey would be the closest to original in that location. I don't have a problem with the original ruins and if it ain't broke don't fix it! Don't want to redesign the entire machine.
The exposed ramp and airplanes are the weak spots to me.
There have been two IJ's for sale this week with nice airplanes, any idea where these are from?

for my machine im going for grey for sure. i did projects to do a model of angkor few years ago and my vision to this model is angkor. i have tons of pictures from this place. im working now on the grey. i also recommend to make the idol ruins in grey. that was my first i idea. but im going to make 3 designs and colors for both.

and yes the airplanes was from someone who make them before 3 years ago but im working on something. its ready but i will post it only after this run. about the idol. you can send me yours and i can paint it or add more details and i will send you that with my ram so shipping will be less.

Quoted from KornFreak28:

Exactly! In the movies some temples were grey and some were brown! I don't like the idea of making both the ramp mod and the idol ruins (current or future mod) look the same! If you have for example, the Idol ruins in grey and the ramp mod in brown, that would turn this machine into a real adventure! The idol ruins (grey or brown) could be one part of the adventure while the ball travels to a different part of the adventure (ramp mod in brown or grey but different than the idol ruins). Let's not forget that in order for the ramp mod to be completely "finished" we need Lior to make something to replace the ugly red walls or ruins on the mini playfield! Looking at the red walls next to the awesome ramp mod its really distracting! But I know Lior will make a mod real soon

its to much work to put them in my machine with few colors its will take forever and cost a lot to make the combinations. i will do photoshop when i will paint it. im not keeping my last designs im painting on them. when i will do the mini pf ruins i will make it outside of the machine and i will post photos only outside. the inside the mini pf with be with only 1 color. im not going to re install and install the pf 1000 times. sorry... when people will buy it i will be happy to get photos.

#258 6 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

I'm in. Add one more deposit sent to the list.
You do great work Lior -- you have a good eye for detail and I can appreciate all the hours you've put into this project to "get it right."

thank you so much!

#259 6 years ago

thats what im making:

temple ramp design colors:

brown
orange (to match the idol ruins)
grey

coat:
glossy
matt

i can add more real moss i can make more details or less details just send me pm and i will make it for you without extra cost! please only in pm!

idol ruins colors (going to be ready in 2 weeks):

brown
orange
grey

coat:
glossy
matt

i can add more real moss i can make more details or less details just send me pm and i will make it for you without extra cost! please only in pm!

if your buying this ramp. you can send me your idol ruins for re paint to match the color and texture.

im not going to post photos of all the combinations of colors for both mods because its will take forever. i will make it only if someone buying it. i can make it only in photoshop.

for the mini pf im going to do 3 colors but im going to post only 1 in my machine because i dont want to take the mini pf off a lot of times.

i wish you can understand. thanks

#262 6 years ago

Good point. Will the mini playfield have to be renoved to add the 2 mini (cover red) rails?

if you want to install mine yes... its will be awesome design. and also i made some changes because in the original they miss few places like the ugly wood in the right side....

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Lior, just paint one ramp mod in grey and post it. If people like how it looks they now have an idea and can order the idol ruins or :-)mini playfield ruins in grey too. You don't have to paint every single mod in grey to show how it looks.
Make 2 colors for all 3 mods...Brown and grey. Both with branches and moss or greenery. If I get the ramp mod in grey then I will want the mini playfield ruins in grey too and vice-versa. Both the ramp mod and mini playfield ruins have to be the same color.
I for sure want some contrast in my game and want the idol ruins in grey and the ramp mod in brown or vice-versa, just my personal preference. If people want all 3 in brown or all 3 in grey more power to them. But to me, you don't have to paint the idol and mini ruins in both colors to demonstrate or give people an idea how they will look. Of course, if you still wish to paint them in both colors to show how it looks, go ahead

the first mini pf ruins not going to be orange or grey.

im working now on the grey. i will post it tonight.

#265 6 years ago

Do the 2 red rails come off?

yes. i think with 4 screws for each...

20170630_172942 (resized).jpg20170630_172942 (resized).jpg

#268 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

WHat color if not brown or grey?

didnt decide yet. but i can make them in brown and grey but the first one not. mini pf going to be ready only after the plane and the idol ruins. lane is ready just need to post it after the first run

#273 6 years ago

By the way. BUMP, cough up some change people. Let's get to 25 pre orders today and 50 by Friday!

we have now 16. 3-4 said they wants but they will pay this week.

Quoted from KornFreak28:

How long do you think it will take you to have the idol, plane and mini playfield ruins done?

hard question. depends on the orders. idol in 2 weeks also plane. mini pf month or more...

#276 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Just wondering - fighter plane on eBay. Can it be built with wheels off or up?

Yes you can decide

BTW IM STILL PAINTING...

#278 6 years ago

ok guys. here is the grey but first!
i did the brown and the orange colors on the same model so after a lot of layers some of the texture disappear. this is just to show you the color.
people told me lior!!!! do more green. more white. more bright. more details so i did. the grey toke me a lot of time to make. its like 2X time from the orange and the brown. i did tons of details here. but the price going to be the same. i like to make it so its ok like i said in the photos its not looking like real life. in real life its looks wayyy better. Its looks real!!!! i changed the colors of the branches but i can make them in any color you want. i did a lot of green but i can make less. i did a lot of white but i can make less. i can make it more darker or more brighter just let me know before you order. this is the last color for this mod! now its your time to choose.

so please let me know what you think and what you decide if you told me you want brown and now you want grey its ok

ALL OF THE PHOTOS ARE WITH FLASH! SO ITS LOOKS MORE BRIGHTER.

BTW THE ORANGE AND BROWN COLORS CAN BE LIKE THIS DESIGN WITH A LOT OF GREEN AND MOSS. OR WITH THIS COLOR OF BRANCHES

More photos:

ij ramp color 3 (resized).jpgij ramp color 3 (resized).jpg

ij ramp color 3 g (resized).jpgij ramp color 3 g (resized).jpg

#280 6 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

Just when I thought it couldn't get better, you post that! . I think it will match the game great once the other side is done.

hahah thanks yes its looks awesome in person. maybe little bit more darker and its prefect. for me im going for grey/brown ramp and idol in grey for sure like it was in the movie...

#291 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

May I suggest painting the branches in a darker brown? Just a tad darker though That would make it look even better!

for you if you want yes. but im not going to do another version and not going to post it!

now its the time to choose which color you want. if you have any small changes i will be happy to make them for you

#300 6 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

I have sent my deposit. Brown Glossy Ramp is my choice.
All look good, just my preference.
Great design!!!!

thanks!!!! we need 5 more to start the first run and to change the price!!!! only 5!!!!
DISCOUNT FOR NEXT DESIGN UNTIL FRIDAY!!!!

next run only in 1 month or more after the idol run!!!!
so if you want this mod be sure to pre-order soon!
second run will open after 45 orders but the price will be the same

#303 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Lior!!! How many left to get to 25 orders???

here is the list of the people who join to the pre-order. please contact me if your not here or if you paid to get in
PAID:
That_Pin_Dude
KornFreak28
TheBigDog
Ericpinballfan
wdpvideo
Mayboyz
frogger
koops
Cheeks
@Gouviea
dendoc
King_Jelly
smokinjoe73
jeffspinballpalace
Drano
TractorDoc
jbovenzi
volkdrive
pingod
CosmicChasm
tonycip
Latinfantom
fordtudoor
WAITING FOR RESPOND/DEPOSIT:
billsfanmd
Soulrider911
Silver_Bullet
Psw757
Orbian
JoeinNJ
pinballer3
keys88
@michaelrobrien
loren3233
FOR NOW I GOT JUST 23. AND I NEED TO GET OVER 25 TO START THE FIRST RUN
we need 2 more to start the first run and to change the price (until friday)!!!! only 2!!!!
DISCOUNT FOR NEXT DESIGN UNTIL FRIDAY!!!!
next run only in 1 month or more after the idol run!!!!
so if you want this mod be sure to pre-order soon!
second run will open after 45 orders but the price will be the same

Added over 7 years ago: 24!!!! only one more!

#304 6 years ago

...or buy one of each color...

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah
SO FUNNNNNY!!!!!

#310 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

VERY quick and dirty photoshop mockup of grayish ruins all over the place.

why your using my photos and my idea?! man thank you but no thanks! thats not how its going to look i really dont like the photo you post. please take it out! thats not how is going to look!

#311 6 years ago

the price is 285$ for now...
we will see until Friday maybe its will be less if i will get 45 orders

#314 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Thank you! Can you try brown ramp and red walls and grey idol ruins?

no he cant try! this is my job. he cant decide how my project will looks he have no clue!

#315 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

When will you be making the first draft of the idol ruins? I'm SOO on the fence about the color, and even though I pre-ordered, I would prefer to see the color options in the game before I have to decide. I think the gray looks better as a model, but I'm not sure if I like it in the game. I don't like the matt brown nearly as much, but it does coordinate with the playfield more.
I know you didn't like that pacman mocked up the gray look, but unless you can make each model and show what it will actually look like, it is hard to envision the versions in game since they are so different.

you can wait until the idol. its will be in 2 weeks

and yes. no one can touch on my design and my copyrights! its make me really mad. thats my design not his! i dont need help with the design from other people before they saw my designs. thanks!

my problem is you think also its going to look like that but its not!!!! please remove this photo!

#317 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

I don't understand? I took it as him helping you get orders not as trying to steal your idea??

yes but its fake photo. they will confuse people! this i not how its going to look. thats not the design and not the color. if you was artist and someone will change it you will be very mad. trust me!

if someone want to help me with the design he can send me pm and he can ask me before if i need help!!!!

#319 6 years ago

I was working so much time for the design and for the paint over 3 months. Also the idol and when someone did this ugly thing its really make me angry. He cant read my minds he dont know what im doing. He can ask first if i need help but not to post it

#321 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Nobody is trying to steal your design lior. I took it as him trying to show how all grey looks on the playfield. Don't let this minor thing get to you. You got a great thing going here...

You didnt got me. Its not about to steal its about to show something wrong and ugly. If you was artist you was able to understand. If i was need help i was asking. Trust me. If someone was changing a art piece and he will say hey thats how its going to look. Thats really stupid

He his not my partner. I dont need his help. Thanks again

#324 6 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

I'm going to have to agree with Lior here. I get what you all are saying, but people are going to randomly come in and out of this thread. Easily mistaking a photo as something he's created. Look how excited he has been about revealing a true master piece that he has created, and he has spent so much time in this....
Not fair to him

finalllly someone who can understand! this is art. not shit!

#329 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Let's don't derail the thread. You have a ton of time and effort in the project. Looks great.

thanks

guys lets forget about this thing. its make me angry allll day! sorry if someone hurt. but i really dont like when someone mess with my designs. if someone dont like it he can just not order. thats all all is ok lets ignore it.

we need only 4 people more to start this first run. i have some issue with my 3d software but i wish in Monday i will post the final product for this mod with the height changed and the new details i add. for now im going to work on the idol and i will post it asap.

guys your awesome! thanks for all of your help and support!

let me tell you one secret about the idol design. its not going to be only special. its not going to be only like in the movie. its going to be with mixed color. maybe someone will understand my clue

#330 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

I don't make mods. Never have, never will. I do offer suggestions from time to time as I think it ultimately creates a better product when people offer feedback. As for this project, I'm out.
All I was trying to do was help but according to the OP I'm hurting the project because I have no clue what I'm doing or saying. Several nasty and threatening PMs have filled my Inbox from the OP so I decided to step aside and remove my mockup.
It's really a great mod so I hope it gets made. Just won't be getting an order from me.

all is ok. my bad sorry for all

#331 6 years ago

ok guys. update!!!!

if someone want to know what will be my design to my idol ruins he can send me pm from tomorrow night. i will be happy to ask what you think in private before im posting the final version here.

#338 6 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

Lior,
It wouldn't surprise me if you have found a way to make it so that darts shoot between the Walls where the balls come out of the idol ruins, indeed you surpass all expectations!

hahah i was thinking about to use servos or to make something like in disney ride but its will cost a lot! wait you will see.... i cant say nothing!

Come on, buy one, makes it cheaper for all. It looks so good how can you not get one?
These are 6 to 7 k machines. We all wont lose value for this mod, infact, Lior legend mods will help with value in long run. You can always pull it out and sell here on pinside. Once real word gets out, pinheads are going to scream for these!

thanks man btw no more drama....

Quoted from fordtudoor:

I just sent Lior the down payment for the IJ ramp. I fully intend to buy the idol ruins and the mini-playfield guides as well. But frankly my head is spinning. I'm not sure of what I want because I have yet to see a finished product mounted on a machine so I can decide what color combination looks best for my artistic eye. If the guy can photoshop then he should be able photoshop the various color combinations on a digital game. I THINK I want a matte brown ramp and matte grey idol ruins so that is what I ordered. Frankly, I would consider the mini-playfield lane guides in a third color. I, for one, believe in contrast. The color combinations would even affect my choice of Messerschmitt airplane. Just my $.02

thanks man! yes when both will be ready i will take photos and i will do photoshop for the color combinations on the real model and real colors

#339 6 years ago

ONLY 2 MORE TO START THE FIRST RUN AND TO MAKE THE PRICE CHEAPER! (285$)
GUYS YOUR AWESOME! THANKS FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT

#341 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

2 more! I'm sure there are lots of Indy owners that have no clue this is going on, we need to tell more people!

so i have a idea!!! lets find who have a ij and we will go to his house and we will ask if he wants it. hahahah im kidding... we need to wait or.... like Ericpinballfan said "buy one of each color" hahah

#343 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I have a IJ and I like the idea of dressing up that area but I don't like that it completely hides the ball. I like seeing the ball zoom around that ramp. I do like the ide of getting rid of the red plastic on the POA.

thanks. the ball run so fast there you can see my video. i made few holes there so you can see the ball run inside when your playing i was thinking about all! and some of the people here help me with that idea for the holes

mini pf will be ready in 1 month or less and idol in 2 weeks

#347 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Eric... I do think this mod looks awesome, but for me it's not just the $285 for the left ramp cover. It's another potential $300-400 for the Idol ruins and then another potential $200-300 for the mini pf rails (even more with LED's probably). Ok, these costs are just pulled out of my arse and may be even higher.
I truly respect the artistic value that Lior has put into this project.... and think the final solution will look phenomenal. However, I don't know how he will ever recoup his time and effort without charging over $1200-1500 for the whole set and that's the figure that is staring me in the face, not the $285. Even at a total project cost of $1500 (purely fictional speculation on my part), it might be a generous act of humanity to the pinball community for the donation of his time and hundreds of spools of 3D printer filament, not to mention the tons of paint with the dozen or more layers at 8-10 hours each for each item.
I think someone else already mentioned, but I really want to see what the entire finished product is going to look like on my pin without taking a blind leap of faith by buying just the first part. Heck, my IJ is a bit of a restore opportunity anyway... faded cabinet that needs restoring (I have original decals waiting, but no skill do to it myself) and the playfield could use a bit of touchups around some of the shifted inserts and then cleared completely. I probably need to do all of this work first before putting lipstick on a pig.
Disclaimer: All prices except the $285 in this post are made up and fictional. By no means am I trying to influence others who may be glancing at this thread and might misinterpret that Lior has set prices already. He has not. I don't want to get into the same situation as the earlier photoshop dude.
TL;DR SUMMARY: MOD IS AWESOME. EVERYONE SHOULD BUY IT.

thanks man! mini pf not going to cost 200-300$ i still dont know but yes your right and i can understand you. if it was just the idol it was ok but this ramp open for you a lot of options... i know i will sell more idols and less ramps because of this...
full set of 8 designs not going to cost over 1000$
btw very honest comment and i really like it i really trying to make the price less im also working now to get very cheap shipping... but i wish i can make all cheaper.

#350 6 years ago

Did we get to 25 yet?

no... only 2 more... still waiting... i have time this week to start the first run. after i will be busy with Halloween and the idol ruins

#352 6 years ago

Here is a new color version (gouveia idea). It matches more to the pf and the plastics. It also matches the stone color on the lost plastic if you have that. This is only a poor photoshop version because I'm not painting the real mod anymore. It will have more green with brown branches so if someone wants to take the risk...I can make it

new clor (resized).jpgnew clor (resized).jpg

#355 6 years ago

24!!!! ONLY 1 MORE TO START THE FIRST RUN!!!!!
DISCOUNT FOR OTHER DESIGNS ARE UNTIL TOMORROW!!!!

btw. how im making key post?

#357 6 years ago
Quoted from JoeinNJ:

Let's get this started, I'm in #25..

thanks!!!! im so excited!!!!!

#359 6 years ago

PRICE IS 285$

thank you guys your awesome!!!! im so excited to make this mod finally thanks for your support your feedback and the love your giving me! i really appreciate that and you will see it when you will get the mod. i will start to work on the casting in Monday and i will keep you update. im also working on the idol ruins in same time and i want to make both asap!

so for now the rice is 285$ if you want to sign in to the second run please contact me or look in post #195 discount for my next designs only until tomorrow night!

here is the list for the first run:

KornFreak28
thebigdog
Ericpinballfan
That pin_dude
Pingod
Wdpvideo
Mayboyz
Frogger
Jbovenzi
Dendoc
koops
Latinfantom
Tonycip
Gouveia
Volkdrive
smokinjoe73
cheeks
joeinnj
king_jelly
jeffspinballpalace
Drano
Tractordoc
CosmicChasm
michaelrobrien
fordtudoor

please check your pm box soon...

thank you guys!!!!

#362 6 years ago
Quoted from fordtudoor:

Hey Lior, I'm excited. If it's not too much trouble could you post the numbers for how many expressed interest in brown ramp and how many chose grey ramp? Just curious. Ya never know, I'm down for brown ramp but I might get cold feet and want to change colors! JLC

yes sure! i will post it soon because im still waiting for responds about the colors. people are waiting for the idol and for the new color

#363 6 years ago

here is the list for the first run and color. some of the people didnt wrote me which color they want yet...
im going to ship all of them in the same time so the shipping will be cheaper. if someone wants it before and he want to pay more for shipping he can get it faster when its ready

1.That pin_dude – grey
2.KornFreak28 –
3.Thebigdog – sand
4.Koops -brown
5.Gouveia – sand
6.Dendoc – sand
7.cheeks –
8.Frogger – grey
9.Wdpvideo –
10.Ericpinballfan –
11.Mayboyz –
12.smokinjoe73 – brown
13.king_jelly -
14.jeffspinballpalace –
15.Drano –
16.Tractordoc – grey
17.Volkdrive -
18.Pingod – brown
19.CosmicChasm – orange
20.Jbovenzi – brown + glossy
21.Tonycip – brown
22.Latinfantom –
23.Fordtudoor – grey
24.Michaelrobrien -
25.joeinnj – sand

guys please check your pm box

(sand its the new color)

thank you guys again!

#365 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What happened to the skull design at cover exit?

ohhh hahah as i said before long time it was just a demo. 0 skulls in the game and its not fit... it was just a demo. you really like it? i hate it! hahah
i did tiki skull there if you saw my model and the final mod... (you can see it in the first post)

#366 6 years ago

****UPDATE FOR THE FIRST RUN****
ok guys so i'm going to make the mold for the casting asap so i did some changes in the model. i add more details. i fixed the height and add more textures. so now its fit perfect and you can close the glass perfect!

THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE. THE FINAL MOD GOING TO BE FROM RESIN AND NOT 3D PRINTED.

so here is what i change and now its looks perfect

IJ RAMP FINAL MODEL PINSIDE (resized).jpgIJ RAMP FINAL MODEL PINSIDE (resized).jpg

feel free to ask me anything in pm

#370 6 years ago

What color would you call the before picture above? Thanks.

the photo of the before?
its brown...

#372 6 years ago

Yes post 366.
Lior..sorry trying to figure this out. Been a long week. Color, color, color..
Can you please post in order colors, just one view and name. Want to get this right, i want all my pieces to be the same.
Brown, orange, grey (this one i know) sand.
Thanks

yes sure i will do that later.

btw.... idol and mini pf designs going to be in 3 colors ONLY! no add ons no extra no branches in other colors. if someone want another color or more texture or something it will cost extra. people really crazy me in pm and its giving me to much time to work so i was very kind and nice for this ramp but for the other designs 3 colors only. all changes = extra cost

#376 6 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

What about the secret?

hhahaha yes. after all the designs. 4-6 months maybe....

btw second run is open. until now i got 3 people. second run will start after 20-25 people who sign in!

#377 6 years ago

HERE IS THE COLORS :

IJ COLORS RAMP (resized).jpgIJ COLORS RAMP (resized).jpg

its looking better in real life

and you can also look here:

*all colors can be with glossy coat but i really not recommend that... thats my opinion

#381 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Oh, that's 4 colors. You said you will only be doing the Idol ruins in 3 colors, so which one won't you be doing for the Idol?
Since you are the only one to have seen these in person, which do you prefer? What color do you plan on doing in your game for each of the parts (ramp, mini playfield, idol, etc)?

the idol have mixed colors like grey and brown together so i think the orange one not going to be a option because its looking also like the brown... im not sure yet. maybe i will do 4...

for now i prefer the grey. its not fit i know but its looks special! i didnt test the sand yet but i think i will go with the sand!!! for me the idol ruins must be dark grey 100000% thats my opinion.

btw. if you bought from me the ramp and you want to get any other color so no cost for that. if your buying just the idol and you want special color so extra cost...

#383 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Once you make yours and show them in the game, I'll probably copy whatever you think looks the best.
I always assumed the ramp and idol should match, but maybe not. Obviously the ramp and mini playfield need to match, but if the idol is a different structure with a totally different design style, then maybe different makes sense.

yes your correct ramp and pf must be the same. the idol is not in the same style. like i said when you will see it you will be in shock!!!! i promise hahah

#385 6 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Enjoy the silence...

haahah yes im very busy with the model. i decide to do 2 runs not only 1 (in the same time) but i will work on the first run next week.
i was very busy with the idol ruins its almost done and i was felling bad for a few days...
here is a quick update

ab73f939-5986-498e-b817-701e982cdcd0 (resized).jpgab73f939-5986-498e-b817-701e982cdcd0 (resized).jpg

#387 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I pre-ordered from you but did not specify a color. Didn't you say you'll be showing the Idol before shipping the ramp? I want to see what you come up with before I pick colors (probably copy yours).

yes. i will show the idol soon but if you want to wait for it tell me. if not you can get yours before. people who decide about the colors going to be the first... if someone wants to wait its ok im going to cast all together but for painting im waiting for responds... im also going to post the sand color in real life soon

#388 6 years ago

here is a very very tiny update about my idol design.
who can guess whats going to be the design?

21754695_10210363527906351_1528725353_o (resized).png21754695_10210363527906351_1528725353_o (resized).png

its not done yet. i still need to fix some details

#393 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

The first one please!!!! The one on the very left!!!! It just looks more like an aztec figure than the other two, IMO

as i said
its not done yet. i still need to fix some details
if you will see the movie. all of them there. i didnt post it for choice who looks better....

#394 6 years ago

who wants to see some of my sketch to the idol ruins?

#396 6 years ago

Well, i want to see them! Been waiting, were you been?

i was working on the mold and im doing the casting this week. paint after. i was also very busy with the idol and im also busy in other projects like Halloween for a theme park

the idol have tons of details TONS!!!!. its not done yet so i still dont know if im going to post it...

#399 6 years ago

im doing the casting and next week im going to paint them. if you didnt choose a color this is the time to choose. if your waiting for the idol design its ok but you will get yours later. and i cant ship the idol and the ramp together because the weight. second run and idol run going to start next month and like here i will start the idol and the second run when i will get 25 orders. idol design going to be here in this topic and also here

i will post the sand color in monday.
about the shipping. im going to ship the all first run (25 pieces) in the same time to make the shipping cheaper. if yours is ready you can ask me to ship it before but the shipping will be like 10-15$ more.
im going to write numbers on each one so if you didnt choose a color your going to be in the end of the list.
i will take the full payment when all is ready to paint.
please check your pm box

thank you guys again

20170920_005002 (resized).jpg20170920_005002 (resized).jpg

20170920_004951 (resized).jpg20170920_004951 (resized).jpg

20170920_004941 (resized).jpg20170920_004941 (resized).jpg

#400 6 years ago

OK GUYS!!!! YOU WAS WAITING FOR IT LOOOOONG TIME SO....

ok so after my last project to the ij (the ramp) i got tons of messages from people who told me you must make the idol ruins! so after a lotttt of work i have something to show you... its not done yet. i still need to fix some things and to add more texture and more branches and more details. when i did the design i was watching this part from the movie.

maybe im going to make also new idol!
this design going to be with few mixed colors...
this topic is the main topic for the idol design. as i said im going to make a bi plane. mini pf ruins. back bridge. lite jackpot. pop bumper covers and more designs for the ij i will keep update you when im testing it...

MAIN TOPIC FOR THE IDOL DESIGN
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design#post-3904247

21908424_10210425089485352_187653903_o (1) (resized).png21908424_10210425089485352_187653903_o (1) (resized).png
21903604_10210425108805835_276983697_n (resized).png21903604_10210425108805835_276983697_n (resized).png
21909066_10210425261849661_168854904_o (resized).png21909066_10210425261849661_168854904_o (resized).png
21908144_10210425371212395_1254774727_o (resized).png21908144_10210425371212395_1254774727_o (resized).png
21903405_10210420499810613_2050033147_n (resized).png21903405_10210420499810613_2050033147_n (resized).png

#407 6 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Looking good!
Probably need to link up the currently selected colors back to the first page to make tracking easier (post #363). I had to looking through all the pages again as I couldn't remember what I'd chosen.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-work-in-progress-indiana-jones-ramp-cover-mod/page/8#post-3955934

Thanks! How i can make key post?

#409 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Why not just keep everything here? Just add the Idol mod to the title. We already have the ball rolling here. That way people don't get confused. Just an idea....

thats why. because its making mess. idol has his own topic. no mess here about other things. new people will get confused..

#411 6 years ago

****UPDATE****
FOR THE FIRST RUN PEOPLE. PLEASE LOOK IN YOUR PM OR EMAIL. THANKS

#412 6 years ago

3 people paid for the second run right now. im getting a lot of messages about second run so the price is 285$ and i will start to make it when i have 20-25 people. maybe i will make the first run for 30 people and not 25 like now. and the second run will be for 20 people not 25. so guys if you want. please look in the key posts and send me a pm.

third run going to start only if i will get 25 orders after the second run so be sure to sign in to the second run!

thanks

#414 6 years ago

****UPDATE***
SAND COLOR

ok guys. here is the model after casting with the sand color. its fit perfect! and
this color is to match the colors of the plastics in the game. i made the branches in brown like in the plastics and also the green.
i made a dust and sand on the branches to make them looks better.

this color can be changed. if you want me to do less green or branches in light brown or old branches like in the grey color or if you want to make it less white and more darker please let me know in pm only! and i will make it for you

here is more photos:

as i said IN THE PHOTOS ITS NOT LOOKING LIKE IN REAL LIFE. IN REAL LIFE ITS LOOKING WAYYY BETTER!

thanks to gouveia for this color idea

IJ RAMP SAND COLOR PINSIDE (resized).jpgIJ RAMP SAND COLOR PINSIDE (resized).jpg

im starting with the paint next week so this is the time to choose color... i sent also emails and pm for all of the people in the first run so please look

#418 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I love the idol ruins and I want one but I want it to match the color of the original.

yes i can make it if you want and i can also make this ramp in the same color of the idol please look on color orange in the first post

Quoted from Cheeks:

So, Lior, what did you say you are going to do in your game? Are you doing sand for the ramp and mini playfield and gray for the idol?

im confused!!!!! i still dont know. my mini pf going to be in the sand color for sure because my design for the mini pf going to looks awesome in grey or sand. my idol going to be grey 10000% i dont care if its not match the pf but i know what im going to do in the future for this machine so im going for the grey. also because in the movie it was grey for this ramp im going with sand or grey..

mini pf and idol going to be with mixed colors like grey and brown and mini pf sand and blue yesss blue! you will understand why in the future or you can look in the movie again and make a guess hahah

BTW the brown and the orange colors you see here going to be with more details when you will get it and with more white color like dust and broken bricks... i can do anything you want

#420 6 years ago

ok good news for the people who sign in to the second run. i decide to make 30 for the first run so for now we have 0 people in the second run and the list is open. if you want to be in the second run please let me know if you want to get this mod without waiting for 25 people to sign in to the second run please send me a pm. thanks

#421 6 years ago

here is the list of the first run with color choice and full payment
That_Pin_Dude – sand – paid + fast
KornFreak28 – custom color - ?
TheBigDog – custom color - paid
koops - brown - paid
gouveia – sand - paid
dendoc – sand -paid
Cheeks – ? - paid
frogger – grey - paid
wdpvideo – custom color ?
Ericpinballfan – ? ?
Mayboyz – sand ?
smokinjoe73 – brown ?
King_Jelly - ? ?
jeffspinballpalace – sand - paid
Drano –grey -paid
TractorDoc – sand - paid
volkdrive - sand - paid
pingod – sand+custom - paid
CosmicChasm – orange ?
jbovenzi – brown ?
tonycip – custom color - paid
Latinfantom – orange ?
fordtudoor – brown - paid
@Michaelrobrien - brown ?
JoeinNJ - sand ?
frogger – sand – paid
seawolf - ? ?
jamesmc - sand - paid + fast
i still have 2 more places for the first run!!!!
if you didn't paid or didn't choose color you are holding up the first run…
you can pay also if you didn't choose a color
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR PM
Added over 7 years ago: Ericpinballfan – custom - paid
Added over 7 years ago: CosmicChasm – orange - paid
Added over 7 years ago: only 1 more place left for the first run!
Loren3233 - paid
Added over 7 years ago: KornFreak28 – custom color - paid
Added over 7 years ago: Latinfantom - orange - paid

Added over 7 years ago: smokinjoe73 – custom color - paid

#423 6 years ago
Quoted from fordtudoor:

Lior, See Post #421. I sent you e-mail a couple of days ago with payment and told you I want BROWN RAMP. You have me down for grey. Please change your records. I'm twenty-third on the hit parade. "Fordtudoor"

ohhh weird very weird... maybe its the old list of the colors but yes i remember the bold brown hahah

#424 6 years ago

i have 2 more place for the first run so if someone wants please let me know!
Added over 7 years ago: 1 more!

Added over 7 years ago: first run is closed!

#426 6 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Paid.
Color : Brown

thanks

im still waiting for all others who didn't paid and didn't respond
i wish they will pay soon because they are holding up the first run

3 people didn't decide about the color yet and 10 didn't paid or respond

PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR PM

#427 6 years ago

ONLY 1 PLACE LEFT FOR THE FIRST RUN!!!!
i will start to work on the paint when i will get all the payments and all color choices.

20170927_030022 (resized).jpg20170927_030022 (resized).jpg

#429 6 years ago

here is the NEW list of the first run with color choice and full payment

only 3 people didn't respond / paid so please check your email / pm because your holding the first run...

That_Pin_Dude – sand – paid + fast
KornFreak28 – custom color - paid
TheBigDog – custom color - paid
koops - brown - paid
gouveia – sand - paid
dendoc – sand -paid
Cheeks – ? - paid
frogger – grey - paid
wdpvideo – custom color- paid
Ericpinballfan – custom color - paid + fast
Mayboyz – sand - ??
smokinjoe73 – custom color - paid
King_Jelly - ? - ?
jeffspinballpalace – sand - paid
Drano –grey -paid
TractorDoc – sand - paid
volkdrive - sand - paid
pingod – sand+custom - paid
CosmicChasm – custom color - paid
jbovenzi – brown - paid
tonycip – custom color - paid
Latinfantom – orange - paid
fordtudoor – brown - paid
frogger – sand – paid
seawolf - no answer
jamesmc - sand - paid + fast
loren3233 - brown - paid
sparkup - custom color - paid

painting will start next week after getting all payments. if you paid for fast you will get yours without waiting for all others.

#433 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

So Lior, Has everybody paid yet? Have you started painting yet? Can't wait to get my ramp mod!

unfortunately no... 2 people didnt paid yet...

King_Jelly - going to pay im sure
seawolf - going to pay im sure

they are not in pinside long time... maybe busy... and thats ok

*edit* someone just cancel so i have 1 place left for the first run!

so i will start the paint without waiting for the other 2 because i trust them. and i will start it in mondy.

for the people who paid for fast im going to ship yours next week. for all others i will ship yours when im done with all of them.

please make sure in the list post #429 if your color is the right color you choose.

SO FOR NOW I HAVE 1 MORE PLACE IN THE FIRST RUN LIST. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT...

#435 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Wow! Why would someone pre-order and then not pay?

2 people was very nice and honest and they told me hey im sorry but i need to cancel and its ok if im selling your mod no problem and i refund them the money. but to ignore me its not nice and not fair...
no refund for people who ignoring me and if im not selling your mod because the casting is ready for you!

im always learning from pre-orders next time full charge for the mod

*edit*
he just cancel so i have 1 more place for the first run

#439 6 years ago

im very very very very busy. all of the people paid. im doing now the paint for the people who paid for fast. and after i will start with all others. im still need to clean the models after the casting and its takes a lot of time. im very busy with the idol design and i have a huge problem there. the volume of the model is double 3 from this ramp so im thinking what to do because i cant sell it for 1000$ hahah more volume is more resin and silicone and more work. the thick now is 10 mm maybe i will make it 6 mm. i cant make it less because its will brake. the original one is only 2 mm.

guys please check your emails and pm for tracking numbers. i will ship the fast next week after the holiday.

and im happy to say:
FIRST RUN IS CLOSED!!!! NO MORE PLACES FOR THE FIRST RUN. AND SECOND RUN IS OPEN FROM NOW!!!!

20171003_235721 (resized).jpg20171003_235721 (resized).jpg

#440 6 years ago

i just saw the movie kingsman the golden ring. first its a awesome movie with awesome soundtrack and effects but who saw this movie and was thinking about my ramp? hahah if you saw the movie you will understand....

#441 6 years ago

im going to ship this 3 for the people who paid for fast
That_Pin_Dude - sand color + custom
jamesmc - custom color
wdpvideo - custom color

im going to paint all others next week and to ship them when im done with all

Untitled-1 (resized).jpgUntitled-1 (resized).jpg

its not looking the best in the photos because the light and my camera....

#443 6 years ago

****update****

Hello guys. Here is the list for the first run and second run please make sure I didn’t made a mistake with your color.

That_Pin_Dude +custom – shipped (paid for fast shipping without waiting to all others)
jamesmc – custom color – shipped (paid for fast shipping without waiting to all others)
wdpvideo – custom color – shipped (paid for fast shipping without waiting to all others)
KornFreak28 – custom color – painted
gouveia – sand + custom – painted
dendoc - custom color – painted
TheBigDog – custom color – I will paint it this week
koops – brown – I will paint it this week
Cheeks – didn’t choose color yet
frogger – grey - I will paint it this week
Ericpinballfan – custom color - I will paint it this week
smokinjoe73 – custom color - I will paint it this week
King_Jelly – custom color - I will paint it this week
jeffspinballpalace – sand - I will paint it this week
Drano – grey – I will paint it this week
TractorDoc – sand - I will paint it next week
volkdrive – sand - I will paint it next week
pingod – sand - I will paint it next week
CosmicChasm – custom color - I will paint it next week
jbovenzi – brown - I will paint it next week
tonycip – custom color - I will paint it next week
Latinfantom – orange - I will paint it next week
fordtudoor – brown – I will paint it next week
frogger – sand - I will paint it in 2 weeks
loren3233 – brown + custom - I will paint it in 2 weeks
sparkup – custom color - I will paint it in 2 weeks
nuhobby - brown – I will paint it in 2 weeks

SECOND RUN:

Seawolf – no answer
2fun – brown
Rampage - custom color
Vegasbills - custom color
Eyore - custom color

I have more people in the second run but I post here only the people who paid for the pre-order.
I will start to make the second run when I will get 20-25 people

its takes 6-8 hours to paint one so thats why its takes time and i have more things to do with it not only paint...

People asking me what is the custom color? So some of the people ask me to paint more or less things. Most of the people who choose custom color choose the sand but ask me to make it darker. You can see photo of this color in post #441

Please make sure the color you choose is the right one in the list .

I will ship all of the mods together when its ready. If you want to get yours before please look in the email you got from me with the details about the payment. Im shipping all of them together because the shipping is cheaper. The post office giving me a discount for big shipping and that’s why I charge less for the shipping

You can still sign in to the second run please look in post #195

Thank you guys for all of the support!!!!

#445 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Lior, What about the secret?

far away hahaha

#447 6 years ago

good news for all of the people in the first run!!!!!
i bought shipping labels for 25 packages so i got the discount from the post office and i dont need to ship all of them together!
today im going to finish with the paint for few custom colors and i will ship them in Monday so
KornFreak28
dendoc
TheBigDog
Ericpinballfan
smokinjoe73
im going to ship your ramp in custom color in monday and you will get it in 5-10 days!
im going to ship 6 more next week:
gouveia
koops
King_Jelly
jeffspinballpalace
Drano
TractorDoc
i will ship 5-10 ramps for each week
thank you guys again

Added over 7 years ago: ****UPDATE****
im very sorry but i have a delay because of missing material (the coating) its out of stock in my area and i just order it. its will take 3-4 days to get it so i will ship this orders in friday:

KornFreak28
dendoc
TheBigDog
Ericpinballfan
smokinjoe73

and this orders next week:

gouveia
koops
King_Jelly
jeffspinballpalace
Drano
TractorDoc

because of the delay i will pay from me more money for very fast shipping 3-5 days and im very very sorry for that....

#449 6 years ago
Quoted from toyboy6:

lior, do you have pictures of the custom color (pic in #441) in the machine?

yes sure but its with flash so it looks bad. in real life its looks better!

20171008_020754 (resized).jpg20171008_020754 (resized).jpg
20171008_021021 (resized).jpg20171008_021021 (resized).jpg

its like dark sand color but its looks very close to the brown color

#451 6 years ago

Lior, you must be working like a madman. Dying to know your vision for the rope bridge.

yes im sooo busy. i have a drawing for all of my futures mods its a pencil drawing and its going to change. i think i will do in 2 versions for the rope bridge. when i will be in my studio i will take a picture and i will send you the drawing in pm
next project will be the mini pf but its far away the bi plane is almost ready but im going to post it only after the mini pf...

#452 6 years ago

KornFreak28
dendoc
TheBigDog
Ericpinballfan
smokinjoe73

say hello to your ramp! im going to ship it tomorrow with fast shipping! check your pm for tracking number.

765432876 (resized).jpg765432876 (resized).jpg

gouveia
koops
King_Jelly
jeffspinballpalace
Drano
TractorDoc
im going to ship yours next week

thank you guys!

#456 6 years ago
Quoted from fordtudoor:

Lior, "koops" looks like the first brown mod that will be finished. Could you please post a picture of it when completed so I will know what mine will look like? Thank you JLC

yes sure the first brown and orange i did was very poor with little details (the photos in the first post). the one im going to make for the orders will be with tons of details! i will send you also more photos in pm when its ready

#458 6 years ago
Quoted from WW2GURU:

Umm, this is the coolest thread ever! I've been planning a rolling Boulder for the metal ramp. Something self resetting.
I loved the grey green Aztec doorway you came up with, very cool.

thanks!
the boulder is the ball (in the game). not? hahaha
and look on my sw topper and on the idol

#461 6 years ago
Quoted from jamesmc:

Thank you Lior. It looks awesome. My granddaughter loved the packaging. Can't wait for the idol mod ruins.

thank you!!!!! its looks awesome!!!! finally a photo with a good light in amazing machine! i really like the gold trims and the mirror blades!!!! and don't forget! its a top secret hahah (when you will get my mod you will understand why its a top secret....)

btw i must make the mini pf asap!!!!!

#462 6 years ago

****VERY IMPORTENT UPDATE****

Guys when your going to install my ramp. If you have plastic protectors on the "grass" plastic near my ramp please take them off or drill the holes so the "grass" plastic will be in the original height

#464 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Is this going to be the same for the idol mod?

i wrote it in the ramp thread so.... No because the idol is not on a plastic....
with plastic protectors its will touch the glass and will touch the mini pf side...

#465 6 years ago

quick update about the shipping

first the pinball mods its not my main work im doing a lot of things and now its Halloween and im very busy

gouveia
koops
King_Jelly
jeffspinballpalace
Drano
TractorDoc

yours going to be shipped in Friday or Monday. with fast shipping because of the delay!

volkdrive
pingod
CosmicChasm
jbovenzi
tonycip

your next but... its takes me to paint one ramp 6-8 hours so its like 1 day. because of the Halloween i must fly to Spain in Monday night so im going to work there in a big theme park and i will be back after 10 days or less... because of the delay im going to pay more from me and i will ship all next orders in very fast shipping!

BTW if someone going to iaapa this year and your going to the casino area you can see a machine i design (cabinet) i cant say nothing about that now because its a big secret but when you will see it you will say hey! its lior from pinside made it hahah

i promise to work more on the idol soon im very very busy with the ramps and Halloween i will be more free for pinball stuff after Halloween and im also going to do the mini pf and the bi plane in the same time. i will open a pre order for the idol only after the first run is done! second run is pen now so please contact me if you want

thank you guys again!

#469 6 years ago

Agreed, this thing is stunning!
Got mine 2 days ago. First impressions, stronger and thicker than i thought. Basic fit in went in as if it came from Bally Williams factory. Lior has done an amazing job. The paint job is from a top Prop master and master craftsman. Work of Art!
Lior, I love that you signed and numbered it. I will have to get it appraised and still looking in box for COA.

Quoted from KornFreak28:

WOW, I was so distracted appreciating all the details that I didn't notice Lior signed and numbered my ramp too! This ramp is super strong and has so many details! Pictures don't do it justice!

THANK YOU GUYS! YOUR'E AWESOME!!!!
im doing my best with the painting and the casting im using the most expensive resin (smooth-on) and its 100% pure solid resin! you can hit it or throw it on the floor from the second floor and its not going to brake... im also doing epoxy coating so you can wash it after few years from dust when your cleaning your machine. its can get tons of hits by the ball but the paint and the shape will stay for lonnnng time.... im doing the most details i can, thats why its takes 8 hours of painting.

thank you again and i will be happy to see some photos

BTW about one of the secrets i decide to write a patent about it and to offer it for jjp first. this thing can change a lot in pinball!!!! no one made it or was thinking about it

#470 6 years ago

****COLOR UPDATE****
the first brown i made was very boring with no deails and just 2 colors so i decide to update this color and here is the brown color i did for koops its darker and i think its looks awesome.
THE MODELLING MOSS I ADD IN THE BROWN ARE NOT AN OPTION! i did it just for a test and they get off very easy..
as i said tons of times. in real life its looks wayyy better

you can look here for more photos and i also upload the custom color to the album:

pinside dark brown (resized).jpgpinside dark brown (resized).jpg

#472 6 years ago

koops
King_Jelly
jeffspinballpalace
Drano
TractorDoc

say hello to your ramp! i just ship it with fast shipping! check your pm for tracking number.

20171029_1352022 (resized).jpg20171029_1352022 (resized).jpg

volkdrive
pingod
CosmicChasm
jbovenzi
tonycip

yours going to be next but in 10-20 days from now. and with fast shipping also!

#474 6 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

But the modeling MOSS is the best part.

you have a lotttt of best parts in this mod. and about the moss yes and no... i can add it but not my problem if its getting off. also i like the look without this moss and with the moss i paint. its looks better. you need to get one to understand. as i said in the photos its not looking like in real life...
and as i said before you need to see the mod in person to understand. in the photos you cant see the best part i did the branches on the broken bricks hole and few more details in the front and on the sides

1 week later
#478 6 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

whats the price again?

285$

you can look in post 195# for more info
and the second run is open now.

#479 6 years ago

hello guys i just open the pre order for the idol ruins in page 2 post 88#
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design/page/2

i will be back to the ramp and painting and shipping next Monday or before.

second run for the ramp is still open

and if you got my ramp i will be happy to get photos

#481 6 years ago
Quoted from koops:

I got my ramp (and a few coin decals!) in the post yesterday.
Box got really hammered in transit BUT the amount of packaging handled it.

Upon unboxing I found the ramp nice and safe wrapped and packed inside heaps of packing peanuts.
The ramp itself .... well Lior is right it does look better in person.

I think I made a good choice with color and I'm glad I wasn't swayed from my original choice way back when the first 4 colours were shown.
Art is subjective but I personally think the brown fits in with both what the ramp represents and the pins color palette.

Installation.
I had some issues on install I saw an email from Lior asking for some feedback about the ramp ... and the manual (which I hadn't read!).
Checking the box again I found some instructions that had a URL for the install instructions.
Upon reading these I found that I needed to do some adjustments to my Indy to make it fit.
The two things to move around are the rear bridge metal (2 screws). And the mini pf itself.
While looking at the instructions I noticed that Lior's Indy had the lost plastic. This increased the space between ramp mod and minipf.
Adjusting this didn't get me the space required. Lior quickly emailed back that my minipf was probably very far towards the front of the game (and it was!).

Adjusting this back allowed for much more room but I still need a little bit more so I'll have to have another play with it when I get some time.
Overall this is an awesome mod. 10/10.
Lior was very helpful and wanted nothing more than to be happy with the product.
I feel a little bad for asking for the moss but I think it adds that little bit of depth to it.
I did say to him that he could just throw a small amount in a bag and I'd be happy to do it myself but he did it anyway (green glued
Fingers and all!). So I'm very grateful for that.
Can't wait for the idol mod. Hope you took reference pics of all the original ramps so you can try and match them
Here are a few more pics.
Thanks again Lior!!!

wow man your'e AWESOME!!!!! amazing review thank you so muchhhhhh so the decals and the moss are worth it now hahahah.

yes about the touching mini pf side i know about that most of the people have this problem. until now i sent 14 ramps and i need to send more. but from now im going to fix it and also for the second run. but you must know. if you dont have the lost plastic you need to use washer and the mini pf need to go back all the way. if you still have this problem feel free to contact me!

WRONG!

23135073_687592454781266_1389699023_o (resized).jpg23135073_687592454781266_1389699023_o (resized).jpg

GOOD!

23134754_10210570414633284_294302717_o (resized).jpg23134754_10210570414633284_294302717_o (resized).jpg

this images and info is just for the people who got the ramp the first 14. all other this problem solved!

#484 6 years ago

ok i'm back! very sorry for the delay. im busy... sooo busy but im going to paint this ramps this week:

volkdrive
pingod
CosmicChasm
jbovenzi
tonycip
@fortudoor

and because of the delay im going to ship them with fast shipping. second run is still open and i will post the list soon

thank you guys

#485 6 years ago

ok guys here is the list for the second run:

gouveia - custom
seawolf - no answer over 2 months
Eyore - custom
LitzDoc - custom

we need 21 orders more to start the second run.

im going to give discount for the idol or my next mods for the people who going to be in the second run. if you paid for the idol and you want the discount please let me know and i will give you the discount for the ramp mod when you need to pay. the discount is until 2018 only! im also going to give few gifts for the people in the second run (as i sent to the people in the first run)

if you want to get a set idol ruins + ramp please send me a pm

thank you guys.

1 week later
#486 6 years ago

first. im very sorry for the HUGE delay. im busy like Santa Claus right now
i decide to make all of the custom colors and after the brown so i made 6 custom colors right now and just ship them today in very fast shipping. the people who choose color brown. i will make yours in week or two... and i will ship it also in very fast shipping. we are very close to finish with the shipping for all ramps from the first run. after that i will work on the idol and im still waiting to get more orders for the second run

so...
volkdrive
pingod
CosmicChasm
tonycip
Latinfantom
sparkup

say hello to your ramp and check your pm for tracking number and photos.

20171123_170804 (resized).jpg20171123_170804 (resized).jpg
20171123_175737 (resized).jpg20171123_175737 (resized).jpg

i will make yours next:
frogger X2
jbovenzi
fordtudoor
loren3233
nuhobby
2Fun

thank you guys again

#488 6 years ago

COMING SOON.... DROP TARGETS FOR IJ AND FOR MORE GAMES SOON...

drop targets ij (resized).jpgdrop targets ij (resized).jpg

1 week later
#490 6 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Hi Lior,
Any update when these will be shipping?
i will make yours next:
frogger X2
jbovenzi
fordtudoor
loren3233
nuhobby
2fun

Sorry for the delay. Pinball is not my main work and i have 2 projects to finish and i also was sick for few days. I wish i will ship them in 20 days from now. Sorry again.

#493 6 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Am I on the second run for the ramp mod?
Those drop targets look very nice.

yes your in for the second ramp and still waiting for your answer for the idol. thanks

1 week later
#494 6 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Hi Lior,
Any update when these will be shipping?
i will make yours next:
frogger X2
jbovenzi
fordtudoor
loren3233
nuhobby
2fun

guys. please check your pm

1 week later
#496 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Just amazing work liorillusion brilliant!

thank you! did you saw the idol?

#497 6 years ago

good news for all of the buyers and the second run waiting list! from now you dont need to wait! in 2018 im going to cast 50 more ramps! im going to sell few for distributors and this going to be a stock item. but if you will buy it from pinside you will get it in better price and you can choose any color you want. so. i need to make 8 more for the second run and im sorry for the delay again. you can check the idol thread for more info about my projects. if you got the ramp i will be happy to get few photos if you didnt got my ramp yet (first run) i sent you a pm before a week. for the second run.... after 2017 i will start make it and i will paint it as you want or in the color you choose. we dont need to wait to get 25 orders!!! i will send you a pm when your mod is ready to paint.

if you bought my ramp and the idol. make sure to check this topic soon. im going to make huge giveaway! something crazy!

thank you guys again if you want to buy my mod just send me a pm and i will send you the info. no need to wait for other people

3 weeks later
#498 6 years ago

new update for 2018. as i said i was very busy with few big projects but now i have a month free. so whats new in 2018? i bought a spider 3d scanner so its will be easy for me to get the right size of the model. i got the hp sls new best sls printer and maybe im going to make the parts there. but for now not because of the price... also i got a new 60x90 rf 100w laser. and also need to get new air brush system. next week i will be back for 3 weeks only for pinball 100% i will start to make the ramps and i will ship them asap. after that i will start work on the mini pf. and about the idol i will keep working on it only when i have 40 orders. so all of the people who didnt answer or didnt paid. this is the time. so thank you guys and im very sorry for the delay

idol scan jpeg (resized).jpgidol scan jpeg (resized).jpg

#500 6 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Finally had a chance to install Lior's Ramp Cover Mod.
Needed to get access to the underside of the playfield to solder a cracked resistor joint and with the glass off I chucked the old bejeweled monkey (a PO had installed in the left rear corner) and put the ramp cover in place.

Played a few games and no interference with the path of adventure or the path of the jackpot ball.
Also a thank you to Djshakes for his airball stopper mod. . . installed that as well and no air balls since.
Love it! While my machine will always be a players version I still want it to look nice/tweak it to be my own. Looking forward to the Idol Ruins once they are made. . . the originals look rather flimsy next to the new ramp cover. Get Your Orders In People!!!

thats looks awesome!!!! i really like the green led also. how you did that? thank you very much for the review and the photo

#502 6 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Not a problem Lior. You do excellent work.
The green appears to be cast from the LEDs I recently installed along the flipper rails. I have not completely LED converted the game yet but am trying different combinations in different areas. . . right now I have some frosted greens where the old green factory bulbs used to be and I am trying some amber faceted bulbs under the slingshots. All acquired from Comet Pinball.
It is a difficult picture to capture (the warm white leds wash out the inserts with the longer picture exposure in the dark) but I think you get the idea.

thanks! i think white or yellow will look great on my ramp but the green also looks great! That_Pin_Dude and wdpvideo did something awesome with my ramp and some leds.

3 weeks later
#507 6 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Lior,
Hoping you are going to be back to the ramp covers soon. Is the three weeks up please?
Thank you!

im still painting them. i will ship them next week. i want to ship all of them together so i have a lot of work also most of them are brown and brown is the hardest color to paint.

#510 6 years ago

BTW

frogger X2
jbovenzi
fordtudoor
loren3233
nuhobby
2Fun

when yours will be ready please check your pm. i will send you a photos of your mod to ask you if its looks good for you. im not going to ship them until i will get answers from all. if you you change your shipping address from what you have in paypal when you paid please send me a pm. my goal is to finish them in Friday. and to ship them in Sunday with the fasts shipping option. BECAUSE OF THE HUGE DELAY AND THE WAITING TIME I WILL BE HAPPY TO ADD ANYTHING YOU WANT TO YOUR MOD WITHOUT CHARGE. IF YOU WANT SPECIAL PAINTING OR REAL MOSS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL ALSO GOING TO DO THAT TO YOUR IDOL MOD FOR FREE

#511 6 years ago

NEW UPDATE FOR

frogger X2
jbovenzi
fordtudoor
loren3233
nuhobby
2fun

i just paint them but its not ready yet. i need to paint the branches and to add more details. brown is 80% ready and custom 50% ready and sand is 10% ready. i need to get more orange and green color in Sunday. after that i will paint them and make the epoxy coating and to let it dry and finally ship them!!!! if you have something you want to add to the ramp please let me know by pm
thanks

pinside ramps (resized).jpgpinside ramps (resized).jpg

#512 6 years ago

frogger X2
jbovenzi
fordtudoor
loren3233
nuhobby
2fun

THEY ARE READY! PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM SO I CAN SHIP THEM ASAP. THANKS!

20180218_203429 (resized).jpg20180218_203429 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#514 6 years ago
Quoted from 2Fun:

Just got mine! Looks fantastic. Great job Lior! Looking forward to the idol ruins.

Thank you very much for the photos! Its looks great!!!! Idol will be very very soon

#516 6 years ago
Quoted from fordtudoor:

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my ramp "hood" today. It looks like it was shipped via the FedEx division that uses stage coaches. Fortunately, it was in one piece. Lior, continue to wrap the ends of your mods with lots of bubble-pak based on the attached photos. Note: this thing looks even better in the flesh. Can't wait for my grey idol ruins. JLC

thank you very much and yes i wrap it very well with tons of protection if you can please post photos of the ramp thats will be great

#522 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Is that the "custom" or the brown?

this is the brown. darker from the custom color.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Man, that looks just incredible!

thank you very much

1 month later
#525 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Love this design. Keep making this!!!

Quoted from loren3233:

Sorry so late. It is the brown and the pictures do it NO justice, just stunning to the eye. Unbelievable work from Lior

Thank you very much guys!!!!

#527 5 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Finally got mine on look sweet, can wait for the Idol mod..
now those red plastics are really an eye sore..

thank you very much its looks awesome! mini pf ruins will be ready after idol. please send me a pm because its looks like you install it wrong... or maybe its just the photo....

4 weeks later
#530 5 years ago
Quoted from koops:

Finally tried installing the mod again since last time I had some fit issues. After playing with the minipf I'd left it for a few months.
*a little while later*
A local parts place got a few of the lost plastics in so I spent more hours than I care
to admin install it. I then installed the ramp mod. It fit perfectly. Ahhh oh well.

Ps : lior also made me some coin door decals which I finally put on also.

thank you very much! the mod looks great and i really like the decals!

#532 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

What's the status on the mini-playfield mod?

mini pf? far away.... still working on the idol. i wish until august its will be ready

#534 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

Can you please add me in on your current run if not too late? I can
send deposit for Brown in Matte finish. I like what you
have in post#513 with some green detailing.

yes. i just sent you a pm

2 weeks later
#538 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

What’s the status on the second run

waiting to finish the idol first

4 months later
#540 5 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

Watching for another run. What did they sell for?

this mod is on hold until i will make all idols first. you can send me pm and i will write you in the second run. thanks!

2 months later
#541 5 years ago

ok guys after long time im going to make my idol ruins

so as i said i will make it after the idol but i will cast them together. second run is still open. you can sign in to the waiting list (without payment) and i will let you know when im starting with the casting

so here is the list of the second run

@Gouveia – custom color – paid full
@Seawolf - ? - paid 20- no answer over a year!!!!!
@Eyore - custom color - paid 20$
@Litzdoc – custom color – paid 20$
@Fremen – brown - paid 20$
@Pball – custom color -
@Defdumblindkid – custom color – paid full
@Palypin2 – brown - paid 20$
@Flippyd - ? – paid full
@Soulrider911– custom color – paid 20$
@FALCONDRIVER – custom color – paid 20$

WAITING FOR ANSWER

@NOFX
@mikehouge
@Keys 88
@Billsfanmd
@Psw757
@Orbian
@pinballer3
@ccbiggsoo7
@bobcade

please send me pm

thank you guys! you can get all updates in the idol thread i will also ship them together (2 boxes) if you bought the idol also

1 week later
#543 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Sign me up! Light gray please! Thank you.

you are there

#545 5 years ago
Quoted from knobstone:

If possible, interested in the ramp mod only.
Thanks.

yes sure! please send me your email in pm

thanks

#546 5 years ago

FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO SENT ME MESSAGE OR WROTE HERE THAT THEY WANT TO GET THE MOD AND TO SIGN IN PLEASE SEND ME PM!
IF YOU PAID YOU DONT NEED TO SEND ME A PM BUT IF YOU WANT TO BUY IT PLEASE SEND A PM

HERE IS THE PEOPLE I HAVE ON MY LIST AND YOU DONT NEED TO SEND MESSAGE

knobstone
skyrex
WW2GURU
underlord
BOBCADE
Twister
NOFX
@mikehouge
etien
Sub7vn
thewool
ThomasH

IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE LIST PLEASE SEND ME MESSAGE BECAUSE THE PRODUCTION IS ALMOST START AND I MUST KNOW UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH HOW MANY PIECES I NEED TO MAKE!

THANKS

#547 5 years ago

oops i made the post twice

#548 5 years ago

just to let you know guys someone copy my ij ideas. he going to make mini pf and back bridge. as you know i was working on it for long time over 18 months! and i dont think its fair. if you bought my mods or wants to get a set please do not support it please! i spent to much money and time on this mod and now someone doing it fast and its ready for sell. i wish you can understand me. if you want to say something like blah blah blah blah who cares? and you are a troll and just want to make mess please dont leave a message in any of my threads. this is my hobby im a artist and if someone hurting me and trying to get my orders and to copy my ideas i will be very mad because its hurting me really hard. you dont know how much hard is this work its not just a plastic with paint its a lot of things behind that. if you dont appreciate my time and work or you think its expensive dont buy it. not need to make a mess like trolls! its making this hobby not fun. trolls be with your friends! we want to have fun in this hobby!

mini pf will be ready soon! but i will post it only when idol is ready in 100% for production!

#549 5 years ago

guys the production of the second run will start in feb so if you want to get one this is the time! people who was in the list i just sent you a pm.

#551 5 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

What is current pricing shipped to US? Will there be more Idol ramps to match this in the future?

shipping is 25-55$ depends on which shipment you want and with or without insurance.
the idol is ready. production starts in feb! you can see it here

and im going to make more mods for ij with same design and also mini pf in few days!

20190113_003618 (resized).jpg20190113_003618 (resized).jpg

#552 5 years ago

im starting with the casting right now so people who didn't answer please send me a message also if you dont want it. dont be shy its ok!

waiting list

knobstone
WW2GURU
BOBCADE
NOFX
@mikehouge
Sub7vn
ThomasH

waiting for full payment:

seawolf - ? - paid 20- no answer over a year!!!!!
Eyore - custom color - paid 20$
LitzDoc – custom color – paid 20$
Fremen – brown - paid 20$
Pball – custom color - pad 20$
@Palypin2 – brown - paid 20$
@Soulrider911– custom color – paid 20$
FalconDriver – custom color – paid 20$

if you are in the list and you sent me a message this month dont worry you dont need to message me again

1 week later
#553 5 years ago

casting in progress. 50% is ready! also working in same time on the idol production and apron and mini pf. mini pf will be ready this week! and also painted apron.
if you didn't paid or didn't choose color please send me a pm asap! shipping will be soon!!!!

here is the list

Eyore - custom color - paid
Fremen – brown - paid
Pball – custom color - paid
Defdumblindkid – custom color – paid
Palypin2 – brown - cancel
Binger – custom color – cancel
Flippyd - ? – paid
Soulrider911– custom color – paid
FALCONDRIVER – brown – paid
Underlord – light grey – paid
Twister - custom color – paid
Skyrex - ? – paid
Trumpy – waiting for answer
ETIEN – saved
Shepp – saved
Sub7vn – saved
macjedy – waiting for answer
Nyg – waiting for answer
Brett – ? - saved
2manypins – waiting for answer
Captainnavidad – waiting for answer
spgmatt – waiting for answer

20190131_184912 (resized).jpg20190131_184912 (resized).jpg

20190131_184818 (resized).jpg20190131_184818 (resized).jpg

#555 5 years ago

mini pf finally reveal!!!! my first prototype before almost 1 year!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-mini-pf-ruin-my-first-prototype#post-4817214

4838e28e-02f9-4819-b25c-5dec67329521 (resized).jpg4838e28e-02f9-4819-b25c-5dec67329521 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#556 5 years ago

hello guys. i cast 25 pieces of the ramp and im painting the ramps soon.
if you paid for the ramp and your in the second run please send me pm with your address + phone number and email. im using fast shipping method and i must ship it with this info.

thank you guys. i will post photos soon

#557 5 years ago

first shipping

Eyore
Fremen
Pball
Defdumblindkid
Flippyd
Soulrider911

please send me your address + email and phone number. im painting your ramps right now and im going to ship them soon

next shipping

FALCONDRIVER
Underlord
Twister
Skyrex
Sub7vn
Brett
Shepp
JOEVALENTI
Spgmatt
WW2GURU

if you i can ship my mini pf when they are ready to save shipping costs let me know in pm i can also ship them with the idol or apron.

And I must say it again because few people ask me…. My mini pf and the original mini pf who comes with the game are the only one who can work with my ramp mod. All others in the market cant fit because there is 0 mm space between my ramp and the mini pf and they will hit it. my mini pf are 100% scale as the original and all the details are engrave inside and after painting im making a epoxy coating so the ball roll will be the same! my mini pf comes with sculpted 2 red lanes also!

here is a photo of the inside only. its sculpted on wax
9ae4f93a-cc36-471f-9eca-98ee5e6d3d9f (resized).jpg9ae4f93a-cc36-471f-9eca-98ee5e6d3d9f (resized).jpg
e87eeb5b-afcf-4d24-bbb5-6ab61af15913 (resized).jpge87eeb5b-afcf-4d24-bbb5-6ab61af15913 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#558 5 years ago

first 5 ramps just shipped!!!! check your pm for tracking number and photos.

FALCONDRIVER
Fremen
Pball
Flippyd
Soulrider911

next shipping in 10 - 12 days

EYORE - YOU DIDN'T RESPOND PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM
JOEVALENTI
Twister
Skyrex
Sub7vn
Brett

shipping in 20 - 25 days (maybe less)

Shepp
underlord
Defdumblindkid
Spgmatt - YOU DIDN'T RESPOND PLEASE CHECK YOUR PM
WW2GURU
gouevia

#561 5 years ago

and another 5 is ready now i need to do the clear coat and to let it dry. i will ship them in monday.
all going good and fast! you will get your ramps before the date i said in my last message. please check your pm for photos and tracking numbers soon!

another good news. all of other ij mods are back from hold. i will get the silicone for the final mold in monday and 6-8 days after i will start with casting and painting when the silicone is ready and i will start with the casting of mini pf and apron in same time so you guys can save up to 80$ for shipping!!!! i just add 2 more people to help me with all molding and casting so the idol and all other products will be ready very fast (im doing 2 molds for the idol to save time)! you was waiting over a year!!!!! thats crazy and thank you guys

i still have 4 ramps in stock in custom color but! its BETTER if you will buy it from here because its will cost you less (because of the shipping) and this shop is awesome!

https://mezelmods.com/products/indiana-jones-pinball-path-of-adventure-ramp-cover

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

*one lucky guy will get the flowers as a topper hahahahah

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WILL GET MY RAMP SOON please check the box well for the manual inside. its attached to the ramp.

#562 5 years ago

FALCONDRIVER
Fremen
Pball
Flippyd
Soulrider911

check your mail box in Monday. you should get the ramp!

enjoy

#563 5 years ago

eyore
JOEVALENTI
Twister
Sub7vn
Brett

your ramps just shipped. check your pm for tracking number

skyrex
Shepp
underlord
Defdumblindkid
WW2GURU
gouevia

youre next! i will ship yours in 8-14 days from now

*shipping takes 3-10 days depends on the state / country

#565 5 years ago

now i will ship yours in 2 months because you copy that from other thread! i catch you!!!!! hahahah im kidding you will enjoy from your grey! you and skyrex are the only one who will have the grey color!!!!

#570 5 years ago

Thanks Lior!!! Awesome work indeed!

thank you very much! it was very fun to paint it im very happy that you like the result! idol, apron, and mini pf will be on the way to you soon

Quoted from Pinballerchef:

The detail on that is amazing!!

thank you

#571 5 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

eyore
JOEVALENTI
Twister
Sub7vn
Brett
your ramps just shipped. check your pm for tracking number
skyrex
Shepp
underlord
Defdumblindkid
WW2GURU
gouevia
youre next! i will ship yours in 8-14 days from now
*shipping takes 3-10 days depends on the state / country

i am fast! hahaha all of the orders will be shipped at Monday - Tuesday
check pm for photos and tracking numbers

#572 5 years ago

ramps ramps ramps ramps and more ramps... this second run going to end soon. i have only 5 more left to paint!

it as so fun to paint all!!!! and im really happy that you like it and the details im going to do 2k clear coat and after that i will ship it. i will send you photos by pm with your ramp after clear coat and tracking number. the ramps have new house from now..... MEZEL MODS. you can get them here
https://mezelmods.com/products/indiana-jones-pinball-path-of-adventure-ramp-cover
if you want any other color just send me message here or to mezel and i ill make for you a custom color.

btw skyrex and underlord i love you! im so excited to see that in your machine! keep going with my other mods with this color!!!! idol light gray will be with more details....

light gray
dark gray
brown
custom (light brown)

20190325_0107487 (resized).jpg20190325_0107487 (resized).jpg

thank you very much guys

#574 5 years ago

Hi all.
Here is my ramp cover mod installed today.
(Custom color)
Thanks again lior! It really exceeded my expectations finally seeing in my Indy.
Can’t wait for the idol ruins! And the mini pf to finish off.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You're welcome and thanks for the photos
Its looks great!!!!

2 weeks later
#576 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Ok, fits well. One washer under mounting screw and ball travel is perfect. Mini pf moves well, no contact. Glass closes well even though it’s pdi glass.
Perfect mod add on for IJ, makes the rh side of the pf look cheap.
Highly recommend anyone with an IJ consider this mod.
Casting is surprisingly malleable, I thought it would be like a rock hard thing, but it’s more like solid plastic.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thats looks awesome!!!! thank you very much and im happy with that you like it
for now all of my stock are in mezel mods so people who wants this mod you can contact them or just visit this link

i have few saved for people that im waiting for payment so they are still in stock dont worry

3 weeks later
#578 4 years ago
Quoted from skyrex:

What a great addition to my playfield! Got the idol ruins too. Real easy to install. Really a high quality item and Lior did a great job packing for shipping. Really great experience from start to finish. Thanks again.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

thanks for the photos!
its looks great

BTW guys. im getting a lot of messages about making more. so after that my stock is out and mezel mods have only 2 lefts im going to make another 50.
so third run is open! and will be available in mezel mods soon

you can check the other mods here.

ij idol + spinning idol (page 11)

ij apron
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-apron-design

ij mini pf
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-mini-pf-ruin-my-first-prototype

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,419.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Wanted
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,500 (OBO)
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-work-in-progress-indiana-jones-ramp-cover-mod?tu=liorillusion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.