3DE99FA5-AD57-4142-8C34-41EA6CF3A52F (resized).jpeg
16357ECC-820B-4F75-8BB7-72AFB8E36DE1 (resized).jpeg
D0F49A35-90D0-4791-A5A1-B4102B93B20F (resized).jpeg
20190325_0107487 (resized).jpg
ijramp3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #195 Preorder info Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #208 Video test Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #212 Painted example Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #359 Price & preorder list Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #363 Order list for first run Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #377 Paint color options Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #399 Casting begins; shipping details Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #443 order list Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheeks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Looks nice! Let me know when you have this mod for sale. May I suggest doing something to the red "walls" on the POA? I know space is tight but how about painting them brown like the rocks? Or adding rocks on the top?

I agree with this completely! I like the rocks, but they are almost a waste next to the red walls, which kill the mood. I've always hated those red walls since they look so out of place. If you are going to go through the trouble of spicing up that area, I would strongly suggest doing something with the red walls that makes that whole area tie together.

2 weeks later
#58 6 years ago

I get why people are saying go with the yellow/orange tones, but there is already SO much yellow and orange on the playfield. I think, while not historically accurate, that the dark gray version looks better because of the contrast. Both look great though.

#83 6 years ago

I'm thinking about selling my IJ to fund other new games coming out, and I'm still interested in buying this. That's how cool it looks.

1 week later
#201 6 years ago

I would like to order this, but I'm not in a hurry. If you are going to be making the matching pieces in the next weeks, I'd prefer to get them all at once to save on shipping.

I know I want the ramp cover, ruins, and mini playfield.

Not interested in the torches, and I don't think I want the pop bumpers from what I have seen.

What is the back bridge and Jackpot?

For the biplane, are you going to paint and add LEDs? Are you doing just the one plane or both?

#209 6 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

its going to take time and i will start to make them only after the run of this ramp will be done. the discount for the idol or next design its only if your doing the pre-order until Friday. about the shipping your right but in my country i cant ship over 2 kgs. my ramp is 1.8 kgs and the idol ruins will be like 1.5 kgs. so shipping will be the same i think... i recommend you and for all to get in the pre-order now because im not sure if i will make another run. its depends on how much orders i will get. and you can help now to get the price lower...
the lite jackpot going to be with stones and bricks designs with leds
the bridge i didnt decide yet... but going to be a bridge hahah like from the movie.
im going to make only the bi plane. for the fighter plane i will post free diy guide its very easy. im going to do 2 bi planes one with servo motor and led and one without but first idol ruins after mini pf after bi plane. i almost done with the design of the bi plane but i will post it only after the first run of this ramp.
you can join to the pre-order now and to get the discount and if you dont want the ramp i promise to refund you the 20$

im going to make the idol ruins for sure. i will also offer a service of re paint your old idol ruins for 35-80$ if you will buy my ramp. you can ship it to me and i will ship it back to you with your ramp. or i can do your ramp in the same style of the idol ruins. to make it like the idol ruins its only 2-3 colors and its will looks like not real but i can make it.

your right! and yes i will make the bi plane in a month or less. the design is ready.

OK, I went ahead and sent in the pre-order.

#297 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I would like to hear what you guys think because I will have one color for the ramp mod and red walls and one for the idol ruins. If you look at the mini playfield surface, the "floor" is yellow and brown. Would a brown/orange ramp mod and mini playfield ruins compliment that area more than the grey color?
If so, I would have the ramp mod in brown and orange and the idol ruins in grey for sure.
Lior I want to have the same amount of grass and moss that you did on the grey color. I just need to think which color compliments the mini playfield more. The brown or grey What do you guys think?

The entire playfield and mini are yellow and orange, so the color options will go or not the same in both places. Not sure I get the half one color and half the other, but whatever. And given nobody has seen what the runes will look like, it's hard to have much of an opinion about anything to do with that side.

#313 6 years ago

When will you be making the first draft of the idol ruins? I'm SOO on the fence about the color, and even though I pre-ordered, I would prefer to see the color options in the game before I have to decide. I think the gray looks better as a model, but I'm not sure if I like it in the game. I don't like the matt brown nearly as much, but it does coordinate with the playfield more.

I know you didn't like that pacman mocked up the gray look, but unless you can make each model and show what it will actually look like, it is hard to envision the versions in game since they are so different.

#378 6 years ago

HERE IS THE COLORS :

its looking better in real life
and you can also look here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/albums/72157685761356360
*all colors can be with glossy coat but i really not recommend that... thats my opinion

Oh, that's 4 colors. You said you will only be doing the Idol ruins in 3 colors, so which one won't you be doing for the Idol?

Since you are the only one to have seen these in person, which do you prefer? What color do you plan on doing in your game for each of the parts (ramp, mini playfield, idol, etc)?

#382 6 years ago

the idol have mixed colors like grey and brown together so i think the orange one not going to be a option because its looking also like the brown... im not sure yet. maybe i will do 4...
for now i prefer the grey. its not fit i know but its looks special! i didnt test the sand yet but i think i will go with the sand!!! for me the idol ruins must be dark grey 100000% thats my opinion.
btw. if you bought from me the ramp and you want to get any other color so no cost for that. if your buying just the idol and you want special color so extra cost...

Once you make yours and show them in the game, I'll probably copy whatever you think looks the best.

I always assumed the ramp and idol should match, but maybe not. Obviously the ramp and mini playfield need to match, but if the idol is a different structure with a totally different design style, then maybe different makes sense.

#386 6 years ago

I pre-ordered from you but did not specify a color. Didn't you say you'll be showing the Idol before shipping the ramp? I want to see what you come up with before I pick colors (probably copy yours).

1 week later
#417 6 years ago

So, Lior, what did you say you are going to do in your game? Are you doing sand for the ramp and mini playfield and gray for the idol?

5 months later
#520 6 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Arrived in one piece. I agree as above, use plenty of bubble wrap as my box was beat up also. Looks GREAT
A few pictures:

Is that the "custom" or the brown?

2 months later
#531 5 years ago

What's the status on the mini-playfield mod?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,419.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 85.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

12,500 (OBO)
14,000 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Wanted
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheeks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-work-in-progress-indiana-jones-ramp-cover-mod?tu=Cheeks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.