C732EAB9-F82A-4C3E-B358-9A6008043B5E (resized).jpeg
1C6791C8-0635-4A9E-AD7E-9C57E8888562 (resized).jpeg
3DE99FA5-AD57-4142-8C34-41EA6CF3A52F (resized).jpeg
16357ECC-820B-4F75-8BB7-72AFB8E36DE1 (resized).jpeg
D0F49A35-90D0-4791-A5A1-B4102B93B20F (resized).jpeg
20190325_0107487 (resized).jpg
ijramp3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 579 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 12.
#351 4 years ago

Only 2 ! Thats good means we only need two!
Email sent to friend in Australia. Lets see.

#352 4 years ago

Here is a new color version (gouveia idea). It matches more to the pf and the plastics. It also matches the stone color on the lost plastic if you have that. This is only a poor photoshop version because I'm not painting the real mod anymore. It will have more green with brown branches so if someone wants to take the risk...I can make it

new clor (resized).jpg

#353 4 years ago

I will take the risk! Hahaha. Looks rad, my friend.

#354 4 years ago
#355 4 years ago

24!!!! ONLY 1 MORE TO START THE FIRST RUN!!!!!
DISCOUNT FOR OTHER DESIGNS ARE UNTIL TOMORROW!!!!

btw. how im making key post?

#356 4 years ago

Let's get this started, I'm in #25..

#357 4 years ago
Quoted from JoeinNJ:

Let's get this started, I'm in #25..

thanks!!!! im so excited!!!!!

#358 4 years ago

Im probably in for 2!
My mate in Australia is supposed to get back to me any miinute. Its the whole 17 hours a head thing.

#359 4 years ago

PRICE IS 285$

thank you guys your awesome!!!! im so excited to make this mod finally thanks for your support your feedback and the love your giving me! i really appreciate that and you will see it when you will get the mod. i will start to work on the casting in Monday and i will keep you update. im also working on the idol ruins in same time and i want to make both asap!

so for now the rice is 285$ if you want to sign in to the second run please contact me or look in post #195 discount for my next designs only until tomorrow night!

here is the list for the first run:

KornFreak28
thebigdog
Ericpinballfan
That pin_dude
Pingod
Wdpvideo
Mayboyz
Frogger
Jbovenzi
Dendoc
koops
Latinfantom
Tonycip
Gouveia
Volkdrive
smokinjoe73
cheeks
joeinnj
king_jelly
jeffspinballpalace
Drano
Tractordoc
CosmicChasm
michaelrobrien
fordtudoor

please check your pm box soon...

thank you guys!!!!

#360 4 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

PRICE IS 285$
thank you guys your awesome!!!! im so excited to make this mod finally thanks for your support your feedback and the love your giving me! i really appreciate that and you will see it when you will get the mod. i will start to work on the casting in Monday and i will keep you update. im also working on the idol ruins in same time and i want to make both asap!
so for now the rice is 285$ if you want to sign in to the second run please contact me or look in post #195 discount for my next designs only until tomorrow night!
here is the list for the first run:
KornFreak28
thebigdog
Ericpinballfan
That pin_dude
Pingod
Wdpvideo
Mayboyz
Frogger
Jbovenzi
Dendoc
koops
Latinfantom
Tonycip
Gouveia
Volkdrive
smokinjoe73
cheeks
joeinnj
king_jelly
jeffspinballpalace
Drano
Tractordoc
CosmicChasm
michaelrobrien
fordtudoor
please check your pm box soon...
thank you guys!!!!

Finally!!!!

#361 4 years ago

Hey Lior, I'm excited. If it's not too much trouble could you post the numbers for how many expressed interest in brown ramp and how many chose grey ramp? Just curious. Ya never know, I'm down for brown ramp but I might get cold feet and want to change colors! JLC

#362 4 years ago
Quoted from fordtudoor:

Hey Lior, I'm excited. If it's not too much trouble could you post the numbers for how many expressed interest in brown ramp and how many chose grey ramp? Just curious. Ya never know, I'm down for brown ramp but I might get cold feet and want to change colors! JLC

yes sure! i will post it soon because im still waiting for responds about the colors. people are waiting for the idol and for the new color

#363 4 years ago

here is the list for the first run and color. some of the people didnt wrote me which color they want yet...
im going to ship all of them in the same time so the shipping will be cheaper. if someone wants it before and he want to pay more for shipping he can get it faster when its ready

1.That pin_dude – grey
2.KornFreak28 –
3.Thebigdog – sand
4.Koops -brown
5.Gouveia – sand
6.Dendoc – sand
7.cheeks –
8.Frogger – grey
9.Wdpvideo –
10.Ericpinballfan –
11.Mayboyz –
12.smokinjoe73 – brown
13.king_jelly -
14.jeffspinballpalace –
15.Drano –
16.Tractordoc – grey
17.Volkdrive -
18.Pingod – brown
19.CosmicChasm – orange
20.Jbovenzi – brown + glossy
21.Tonycip – brown
22.Latinfantom –
23.Fordtudoor – grey
24.Michaelrobrien -
25.joeinnj – sand

guys please check your pm box

(sand its the new color)

thank you guys again!

#364 4 years ago

What happened to the skull design at cover exit?

IMG_1644 (resized).PNG

#365 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What happened to the skull design at cover exit?

ohhh hahah as i said before long time it was just a demo. 0 skulls in the game and its not fit... it was just a demo. you really like it? i hate it! hahah
i did tiki skull there if you saw my model and the final mod... (you can see it in the first post)

#366 4 years ago

****UPDATE FOR THE FIRST RUN****
ok guys so i'm going to make the mold for the casting asap so i did some changes in the model. i add more details. i fixed the height and add more textures. so now its fit perfect and you can close the glass perfect!

THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE. THE FINAL MOD GOING TO BE FROM RESIN AND NOT 3D PRINTED.

so here is what i change and now its looks perfect

IJ RAMP FINAL MODEL PINSIDE (resized).jpg

feel free to ask me anything in pm

#367 4 years ago

****UPDATE FOR THE FIRST RUN****
ok guys so i'm going to make the mold for the casting asap so i did some changes in the model. i add more details. i fixed the height and add more textures. so now its fit perfect and you can close the glass perfect!
THIS IS JUST A EXAMPLE. THE FINAL MOD GOING TO BE FROM RESIN AND NOT 3D PRINTED.
so here is what i change and now its looks perfect

feel free to ask me anything in pm

I like it!!!

#368 4 years ago

What color would you call the before picture above? Thanks.

#369 4 years ago

Can't wait to see the ball come flying through that opening!!

#370 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

What color would you call the before picture above? Thanks.

the photo of the before?
its brown...

#371 4 years ago

Yes post 366.
Lior..sorry trying to figure this out. Been a long week. Color, color, color..
Can you please post in order colors, just one view and name. Want to get this right, i want all my pieces to be the same.
Brown, orange, grey (this one i know) sand.
Thanks

#372 4 years ago

Yes post 366.
Lior..sorry trying to figure this out. Been a long week. Color, color, color..
Can you please post in order colors, just one view and name. Want to get this right, i want all my pieces to be the same.
Brown, orange, grey (this one i know) sand.
Thanks

yes sure i will do that later.

btw.... idol and mini pf designs going to be in 3 colors ONLY! no add ons no extra no branches in other colors. if someone want another color or more texture or something it will cost extra. people really crazy me in pm and its giving me to much time to work so i was very kind and nice for this ramp but for the other designs 3 colors only. all changes = extra cost

#373 4 years ago

Excited for all the mods you are making!

#374 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Excited for all the mods you are making!

What about the secret?

#375 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

What about the secret?

I guess we'll have to wait until Lior is ready to show us what the secret is

#376 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

What about the secret?

hhahaha yes. after all the designs. 4-6 months maybe....

btw second run is open. until now i got 3 people. second run will start after 20-25 people who sign in!

#377 4 years ago

HERE IS THE COLORS :

IJ COLORS RAMP (resized).jpg

its looking better in real life

and you can also look here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157685761356360

*all colors can be with glossy coat but i really not recommend that... thats my opinion

#378 4 years ago

HERE IS THE COLORS :

its looking better in real life
and you can also look here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157685761356360
*all colors can be with glossy coat but i really not recommend that... thats my opinion

Oh, that's 4 colors. You said you will only be doing the Idol ruins in 3 colors, so which one won't you be doing for the Idol?

Since you are the only one to have seen these in person, which do you prefer? What color do you plan on doing in your game for each of the parts (ramp, mini playfield, idol, etc)?

#379 4 years ago

Lior,
you mentioned the other ruins will only be offered in three colors, so which of those four colors won't be offered? I chose the sand, but it would be important for me to have the other ruins match.

#380 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Oh, that's 4 colors. You said you will only be doing the Idol ruins in 3 colors, so which one won't you be doing for the Idol?
Since you are the only one to have seen these in person, which do you prefer? What color do you plan on doing in your game for each of the parts (ramp, mini playfield, idol, etc)?

Looks like cheeks beat me to the question

#381 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

the idol have mixed colors like grey and brown together so i think the orange one not going to be a option because its looking also like the brown... im not sure yet. maybe i will do 4...

for now i prefer the grey. its not fit i know but its looks special! i didnt test the sand yet but i think i will go with the sand!!! for me the idol ruins must be dark grey 100000% thats my opinion.

btw. if you bought from me the ramp and you want to get any other color so no cost for that. if your buying just the idol and you want special color so extra cost...

#382 4 years ago

the idol have mixed colors like grey and brown together so i think the orange one not going to be a option because its looking also like the brown... im not sure yet. maybe i will do 4...
for now i prefer the grey. its not fit i know but its looks special! i didnt test the sand yet but i think i will go with the sand!!! for me the idol ruins must be dark grey 100000% thats my opinion.
btw. if you bought from me the ramp and you want to get any other color so no cost for that. if your buying just the idol and you want special color so extra cost...

Once you make yours and show them in the game, I'll probably copy whatever you think looks the best.

I always assumed the ramp and idol should match, but maybe not. Obviously the ramp and mini playfield need to match, but if the idol is a different structure with a totally different design style, then maybe different makes sense.

#383 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Once you make yours and show them in the game, I'll probably copy whatever you think looks the best.
I always assumed the ramp and idol should match, but maybe not. Obviously the ramp and mini playfield need to match, but if the idol is a different structure with a totally different design style, then maybe different makes sense.

yes your correct ramp and pf must be the same. the idol is not in the same style. like i said when you will see it you will be in shock!!!! i promise hahah

#384 4 years ago

Enjoy the silence...

#385 4 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Enjoy the silence...

haahah yes im very busy with the model. i decide to do 2 runs not only 1 (in the same time) but i will work on the first run next week.
i was very busy with the idol ruins its almost done and i was felling bad for a few days...
here is a quick update

ab73f939-5986-498e-b817-701e982cdcd0 (resized).jpg

#386 4 years ago

I pre-ordered from you but did not specify a color. Didn't you say you'll be showing the Idol before shipping the ramp? I want to see what you come up with before I pick colors (probably copy yours).

#387 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I pre-ordered from you but did not specify a color. Didn't you say you'll be showing the Idol before shipping the ramp? I want to see what you come up with before I pick colors (probably copy yours).

yes. i will show the idol soon but if you want to wait for it tell me. if not you can get yours before. people who decide about the colors going to be the first... if someone wants to wait its ok im going to cast all together but for painting im waiting for responds... im also going to post the sand color in real life soon

#388 4 years ago

here is a very very tiny update about my idol design.
who can guess whats going to be the design?

21754695_10210363527906351_1528725353_o (resized).png

its not done yet. i still need to fix some details

#389 4 years ago

^^^^^^^Middle ^^^^^^^^^
Im also considering waiting till i see idol ruins to decide color.

#390 4 years ago

Jbovenzi will change his answer to Matte Brown.

Seeing all the pictures reinforces the Matte Brown color for me.

Thanks!

#391 4 years ago

here is a very very tiny update about my idol design.
who can guess whats going to be the design?

The first one please!!!! The one on the very left!!!! It just looks more like an aztec figure than the other two, IMO

#392 4 years ago

haahah yes im very busy with the model. i decide to do 2 runs not only 1 (in the same time) but i will work on the first run next week.
i was very busy with the idol ruins its almost done and i was felling bad for a few days...
here is a quick update

Good... I suggest to prepare few extras for lately birds

#393 4 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

The first one please!!!! The one on the very left!!!! It just looks more like an aztec figure than the other two, IMO

as i said
if you will see the movie. all of them there. i didnt post it for choice who looks better....

#394 4 years ago

who wants to see some of my sketch to the idol ruins?

#395 4 years ago

Well, i want to see them! Been waiting, were you been?

#396 4 years ago

Well, i want to see them! Been waiting, were you been?

i was working on the mold and im doing the casting this week. paint after. i was also very busy with the idol and im also busy in other projects like Halloween for a theme park

the idol have tons of details TONS!!!!. its not done yet so i still dont know if im going to post it...

#397 4 years ago

I've seen it, Eric. It's cool. Wait for it.

#398 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I've seen it, Eric. It's cool. Wait for it.

Fine, ive been busy to. Ill wait.

#399 4 years ago

im doing the casting and next week im going to paint them. if you didnt choose a color this is the time to choose. if your waiting for the idol design its ok but you will get yours later. and i cant ship the idol and the ramp together because the weight. second run and idol run going to start next month and like here i will start the idol and the second run when i will get 25 orders. idol design going to be here in this topic and also here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design

i will post the sand color in monday.
about the shipping. im going to ship the all first run (25 pieces) in the same time to make the shipping cheaper. if yours is ready you can ask me to ship it before but the shipping will be like 10-15$ more.
im going to write numbers on each one so if you didnt choose a color your going to be in the end of the list.
i will take the full payment when all is ready to paint.
please check your pm box

thank you guys again

20170920_005002 (resized).jpg

20170920_004951 (resized).jpg

20170920_004941 (resized).jpg

#400 4 years ago

OK GUYS!!!! YOU WAS WAITING FOR IT LOOOOONG TIME SO....

ok so after my last project to the ij (the ramp) i got tons of messages from people who told me you must make the idol ruins! so after a lotttt of work i have something to show you... its not done yet. i still need to fix some things and to add more texture and more branches and more details. when i did the design i was watching this part from the movie.

maybe im going to make also new idol!
this design going to be with few mixed colors...
this topic is the main topic for the idol design. as i said im going to make a bi plane. mini pf ruins. back bridge. lite jackpot. pop bumper covers and more designs for the ij i will keep update you when im testing it...

MAIN TOPIC FOR THE IDOL DESIGN
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design#post-3904247

21908424_10210425089485352_187653903_o (1) (resized).png
21903604_10210425108805835_276983697_n (resized).png
21909066_10210425261849661_168854904_o (resized).png
21908144_10210425371212395_1254774727_o (resized).png
21903405_10210420499810613_2050033147_n (resized).png

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
$ 25.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
There are 579 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!