C732EAB9-F82A-4C3E-B358-9A6008043B5E (resized).jpeg
1C6791C8-0635-4A9E-AD7E-9C57E8888562 (resized).jpeg
3DE99FA5-AD57-4142-8C34-41EA6CF3A52F (resized).jpeg
16357ECC-820B-4F75-8BB7-72AFB8E36DE1 (resized).jpeg
D0F49A35-90D0-4791-A5A1-B4102B93B20F (resized).jpeg
20190325_0107487 (resized).jpg
ijramp3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 579 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 12.
#151 6 years ago

Does it have lots of clearance for the upper play field tilt.
Looks really close in the picture.

#152 6 years ago

Awesome Job Lior!

Well done.. If I had an IJ I would be totally in.

#153 6 years ago

Well done Lior! Looks very nice! Waiting for pic with all of your mod

#154 6 years ago
Quoted from koops:

That's pretty cool.
Whats the plan for the rest of the painting?
Are you looking to make it match the ruins on the right side by adding that red ocher color as some sort of weathering addition?

thanks!

and now they are not going to look like the idol ruins. im going to do new version for the idol ruin. but like i said before you can ask me for any color you want because im making each one by hand....

you can look in post 57 here of how its going to look or to wait few hours i start to paint it right now...

#155 6 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Does it have lots of clearance for the upper play field tilt.
Looks really close in the picture.

yes yes this was very hard part for me...mini pf can move freely with this mod.

#156 6 years ago

I don't know about you guys but I think it looks pretty spiffy without paint. I think it is important to do the idol ruins next. I think to hold down costs a single coat with an airbrush for highlights would suffice. I'm anal about my machine and I want this mod to match the idol ruins mod so that should be next. Of course, the "walls" on the mini playfield must receive the same treatment as the tunnel. I think you should offer these three (3) pieces as a set.

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from fordtudoor:

I don't know about you guys but I think it looks pretty spiffy without paint. I think it is important to do the idol ruins next. I think to hold down costs a single coat with an airbrush for highlights would suffice. I'm anal about my machine and I want this mod to match the idol ruins mod so that should be next. Of course, the "walls" on the mini playfield must receive the same treatment as the tunnel. I think you should offer these three (3) pieces as a set.

i agree with you. its not looking good without paint and im still paint it!!!! its not only airbrush its also hand paint. 90% hand paint.
im not going to make one with less details or cost. im not making to much profit from this mod so if i will make lees details its not going to be less price. after i saw few mods in the market im thinking this mod needs to be something like 400$+ its very big. tons of works and tons of details but like i said its will be 255-350$ and im working now to make it for 255-300$ changing something for the casting and i will be update about it asap! im not doing this mod because the money. you dont want to know what is my cost for each one hahah i didnt expect that. im doing the mod because i want to see it in any ij machine. if you will calculate my time and money for each one so if im not selling it for 400$+ im loosing cost for my time. so im doing it only because i really like it! if anyone thinks its worth more i will be happy to get a tip hahah

and yes im going to make few sets not only full set but like i said you can buy it now and after the idol ruins or mini pf ruins and you will pay the same price because you will still get discount for each one after buying the first one.

im working on it every day and all day! and i wish i can finish with the paint today. i want to make it with tons of details and in 1000% also if i dont have huge profit. im not greedy person and i think its fair price....

#158 6 years ago

"all of my friends who played on my ij told me you add this plane? its ugly! its looks like cheap crap no one likes the bi plane..."

Your social life sounds depressing as hell

#159 6 years ago

im sorry but the final mod with the paint and texture going to be only tomorrow. im little busy....

#160 6 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

thanks!
and now they are not going to look like the idol ruins. im going to do new version for the idol ruin. but like i said before you can ask me for any color you want because im making each one by hand....
you can look in post 57 here of how its going to look or to wait few hours i start to paint it right now...

ahh sorry. I didn't quite understand that you were doing potentially EVERYTHING! wow
(Also gives me context about what the vote was for).

As for painting, I only asked as I didn't realise this was going to be a set and that was just the first one. My apologies

I'd definitely be interested in getting all the pieces you make.

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from koops:

ahh sorry. I didn't quite understand that you were doing potentially EVERYTHING! wow
(Also gives me context about what the vote was for).
As for painting, I only asked as I didn't realise this was going to be a set and that was just the first one. My apologies
I'd definitely be interested in getting all the pieces you make.

thanks man. if you want i can add you to the list of the pre order for this ramp. i want to understand how many people want that so i will know what will be the price...

#162 6 years ago

thanks man. if you want i can add you to the list of the pre order for this ramp. i want to understand how many people want that so i will know what will be the price...

Yes please!

#163 6 years ago

Add me too!

#164 6 years ago

Sign me up! I'm going to need all the pieces for this one!

#165 6 years ago

Lior! I'm getting concerned buddy, everything OK? We need updates!

#166 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Lior! I'm getting concerned buddy, everything OK? We need updates!

yes yes... im in meeting and testing all day about casting. its with to much details and no one also me can cast it so i need to figure a solution. im still testing and changing the model. when i will be sure in 100% i will post the photos of the final product without the changes and after with the changes. but for now its looks like im not going to do this mod if im not getting over 50 orders.... i will try to update today night...

#167 6 years ago

yes yes... im in meeting and testing all day about casting. its with to much details and no one also me can cast it so i need to figure a solution. im still testing and changing the model. when i will be sure in 100% i will post the photos of the final product without the changes and after with the changes. but for now its looks like im not going to do this mod if im not getting over 50 orders.... i will try to update today night...

You could possibly get 50 or more but maybe not in pre-order. Sad news indeed

#168 6 years ago

good news! this item is back to stock. this is my plane in my ij. if anyone wants i really recommend this

ebay.com link: 1 48 Messerschmitt Bf 109 Fighter Plastic Assemble Model 6 color choose

#169 6 years ago

good news! this item is back to stock. this is my plane in my ij. if anyone wants i really recommend this
ebay.com link » 1 48 Messerschmitt Bf 109 Fighter Plastic Assemble Model 6 Color Choose

I just picture some guy in a foreign land frantically painting and assembling these planes having no idea why there hot item all the sudden.

#170 6 years ago

hahahahaha yes they was in stock maybe 5 months no one bought it!
so funny!

#171 6 years ago

So what is needed to get this fighter working like the one in game with wing lights and perhaps spinning propeller?

Any chance you want to assemble so they are plug and play for a fee?

#172 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

So what is needed to get this fighter working like the one in game with wing lights and perhaps spinning propeller?

+1

#173 6 years ago

Ramp mod looks great. I would be in for one if the price was closer to the 255. end. because I know if I buy one I'll need the rest

#174 6 years ago

I'm interested in the ramp mod and definitely want some good airplanes!

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

i will post photos and guide soon after the ramp will be ready in 100$ its very easy you can use your own board. and to make its spin you need 10 min of work and motor... you can send me pm and i will help you.

Quoted from tonycip:

Ramp mod looks great. I would be in for one if the price was closer to the 255. end. because I know if I buy one I'll need the rest

thanks! mmmm i just finish a very impotent meeting about this mod. im not sure about the 255$ but the final price going to be publish tomorrow or later today.

#176 6 years ago

i will post photos and guide soon after the ramp will be ready in 100$ its very easy you can use your own board. and to make its spin you need 10 min of work and motor... you can send me pm and i will help you.

thanks! mmmm i just finish a very impotent meeting about this mod. im not sure about the 255$ but the final price going to be publish tomorrow or later today.

So your making the mod?

#177 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

So your making the mod?

still don't know. my cost is over 225$ for one without my time and taxes and fees! i was in few meetings and i have another one now so i will know all details soon. but price not going to be 255$ because im not working for 5$ for 8-10 hours. better to work in McDonald hahaha

#178 6 years ago

Ok guys…. Finally…. After tons of work this is how its looks. But… like I said before its not ready in 100% I'm going to add more texture. The height of the front piece is to much so I need to get it down a little and I'm also going to do more colors revisions. You can ask me for any color or coat you want I can make it more brighter or more darker. Or glossy or matt now its matt and its looks realistic! So after few meetings I decide about the price and I'm going to open the pre order today. I'm going to make only 1 run. And I'm not sure if I will make another run. Its depends on how many orders. This item not going to be 3d printed its going to be casted and 100% hand paint. You will see the price list soon. Until now I got 21 people who wants that but I need to make sure if you still want it so after I will publish the pre order please let me know if you want it or not…
Here is some photos. I made it to looks realistic and not like plastic. when the ball run inside its looks so cool! And like I said before, in the photos it's not looks like in real life. In real life its looks wayyyyyy better
Thanks guys! waiting to your feedback and comments
pinside ij ramp final (resized).jpgpinside ij ramp final (resized).jpg
pinside ij ramp final game (resized).jpgpinside ij ramp final game (resized).jpg
****UPDATE****
PINSIDE COLOR 2 RAMP MATT (resized).jpgPINSIDE COLOR 2 RAMP MATT (resized).jpg
PINSIDE COLOR 2 RAMP GLOSSY (resized).jpgPINSIDE COLOR 2 RAMP GLOSSY (resized).jpg
PLEASE LOOK ON POST #212
FOR MORE PHOTOS:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/sets/72157685761356360/with/36822287901/
PRE-ORDER IN POST #195
Added over 7 years ago: NEW CLOR! GREY! PLEASE LOOK IN PAGE 1 OR 6.

Added over 7 years ago: *COLOR

#179 6 years ago

Add me to the list again!

Yes you do need to lower the height of the front area. More colors and maybe some areas with greenery or mold would look cool!

#180 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Add me to the list again!
Yes you do need to lower the height of the front area. More colors and maybe some areas with greenery or mold would look cool!

i did that! maybe because the photos you cant see it. but you can look for better photos here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/sets/72157685761356360/with/36822287901/

i promise you. in real life its looking wayyy better. my camera is not the best...

#181 6 years ago

Amazing job buddy!

#182 6 years ago

Your mod looks amazing, Lior! You've put a ton of work into this, and it really shows. Can't wait to see the final product and get it into my own IJ!

Great work, man.

#183 6 years ago

i did that! maybe because the photos you cant see it. but you can look for better photos here.
i promise you. in real life its looking wayyy better. my camera is not the best...

It looks amazing man! Yes, I can see it now!

#184 6 years ago

I'm still very interested - put me on list.

Any chance of seeing it action via a short video clip? Just wondering how well the ball is seen and if there is any obstruction with the mini PF?

Nice work

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I'm still very interested - put me on list.
Any chance of seeing it action via a short video clip? Just wondering how well the ball is seen and if there is any obstruction with the mini PF?
Nice work

hahah your magician. yes im doing it. i will get a better camera in monday and i will make video of it.
the ball moving so fast. i dont think its so important but its take less of 0.5 sec and after you see it from the front but you can still see it from the holes. and the mini pf moving smooth without touching my ramp. its toke me a lot of time to design it and test it with the mini pf rails

and thanks

#186 6 years ago

When can we pay?

#187 6 years ago

Have the torches already coming, so for sure put me down. IJ never leaving!

#188 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

When can we pay?

Quoted from volkdrive:

Have the torches already coming, so for sure put me down. IJ never leaving!

yes you should get them next week. i will give the info for the pre order and how to sign in in 1 hour or less... also the prices...

#189 6 years ago

Can you offer to paint the idol ruin with the same color / texture?
Having two different styles doesn't fit for me ...

#190 6 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Can you offer to paint the idol ruin with the same color / texture?
Having two different styles doesn't fit for me ...

if you will look on this thread you can see im working also on new idol ruins with new design and paint so its will match my design. and also more mods like mini pf red ruins and pop bumper covers and more. the idol ruins going to be ready in 1-2 weeks. and if someone will buy this mod first he will get discount to my other next designs (mods) i will post the all info very soon and if someone want just to paint the idol ruins he can send them to me and i will do that but because the shipping costs i think its better to buy new one its will be like the same price... and the new one going to be amazing trust me! if you like that you will be in shock when you will see the idol ruins...

btw. if you want i can paint my mod in the same color and texture like the original idol ruins. just let me know before you place a order

#191 6 years ago

if you will look on this thread you can see im working also on new idol ruins with new design and paint so its will match my design. and also more mods like mini pf red ruins and pop bumper cover and more. the idol ruins going to be ready in 1-2 weeks. and if someone will buy this mod first he will get discount to my other next designs (mods) i will post the all info very soon and if someone want just to paint the idol ruins he can send them to me and i will do that but because the shipping costs i think its better to buy new one its will be like the same price... and the new one going to be amazing trust me! if you like that you will be in shock when you will see the idol ruins...

In person how far off is the color tone between the new ramp cover and original idol ruins?

#192 6 years ago

Lior,
I'm in. Looks Amazing. One of my favorite games so this is awesome!

#193 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

In person how far off is the color tone between the new ramp cover and original idol ruins?

mmmm the idol ruins not looking like real. they looks more plasticy and little glossy. mine looking very real and not like plastic. when i will post the pre order info you will see i offer a customize paint without extra money. so if you want to get my ramp in the same style and colors like the original idol ruins i can make it.

#194 6 years ago

mmmm the idol ruins not looking like real. they looks more plasticy and little glossy. mine looking very real and not like plastic. when i will post the pre order info you will see i offer a customize paint without extra money. so if you want to get my ramp in the same style and colors like the original idol ruins i can make it.

When Can we pay?

#195 6 years ago

****PRE-ORDER INFO****
After a long time the pre-order is finally open!
First I want to say thanks to all of you guys! Thanks for your comments your feedback and for your support!!! You’re amazing! Without you the mods could never be done!
So after over 800 hours of work, over 36 tests, 112 prints, and tons of hours of paint it’s done!!! And I’m so happy because it looks awesome!
This mod is 100% hand painted. It takes 8 hours to paint and 10 layers of paint to get this texture. I made it to look realistic and not like plastic. I’m offering two colors. Grey or brown and two coats matt or glossy. If you want me to customize your wall or paint it any color I will do it for you! I can also make it looks like the same texture and color from the original idol ruins in the game Just contact me before you order. (without extra cost)
So how is this pre-order going to work?
I’ve spent a lot of time and money to get this mod to look like this. This is not only a piece of plastic. You’re not paying just for the plastic and the paint. You’re paying also for my time, my idea and the money I spent to invent and make it. I’m doing it because I like it. I’m not a greedy guy. But because I love this hobby and the people here I decided to do something fair. And it will work like this:
I’m going to make a few runs for this mod. 25 pieces for each run. but im not sure if i will make another runs. its depends on how many orders i will get.
If I will get 10 orders the price will be 350$ (I got 24 people who wants. they just need to agree. So maybe this price not going to be.)
If I will get 25 orders the price will be 285$
If I will get 40 orders the price will be 275$
If I will get 50 orders the price will be 265$
If I will get 65 orders or more the price will be 255$
Also, if you buy this mod (only in this pre-order week) you’ll get a discount for my future designs to the IJ:
pop bumper cover
ramp cover
back bridge
idol ruins
mini pf ruins
lite jackpot
bi-plane
torch set
You can get on the pre-order list by commenting here or sending me a PM.
Please tell me which color you want. If you want to change something on the model or if you want another color please contact me.
Because of a few bad experiences in the past with pre-orders you can’t just say sign me in! You need to pay 20$ to sign in to the pre-order and pay the rest when your run start. I will send you all the PayPal details after you get on the list. So please check your PM.
Here is the link to pay for the pre-order. Please add your pinside name and full shipping address when you go here:
https://www.paypal.me/liorillusin/20
I’m doing this because I want to see if people are serious. I did this before on another mod and 20 people said sign me up and only 8 paid! If I don’t get at least 10 pre-orders I will refund your money. I don’t want to send tons of emails and get no responses or get stuck with something I’m spending so much time working on. It wouldn’t be fair to me.
I’m going to make a few runs of this mod (maybe). This pre-order is to see how many runs I need to do and what the price will end up being for everyone. I will start the first run when the pre-order is over in 1 week.
I’m also shipping worldwide!
All prices are without shipping price.
Feel free to ask me questions about this mod and and thanks again for your feedback and support!
****PLEASE DON'T COPY MY IDEA OR MY OTHER IJ IDEAS!****
Added over 7 years ago: ****update****
the discount for my other designs will be only if your in the list until Friday!
the pre-order is open forever and i will do few runs
thanks

Added over 7 years ago: ****update****
the discount for the other designs are over.
price for this mod 285$

#196 6 years ago

Time to put up or shut up. I'm in.

#197 6 years ago

final product looks great.
you should easily sell at least 50 and make some back up because you will sell more.

great job.

#198 6 years ago

They look great. Just to give you an idea I only sold 13 airball mods to date and those are cheap and totally change the game. I'm not at break even yet. I hope you sell lots of these to recoup all your time. I wonder if there is another place to market these other than eBay?

#199 6 years ago

Pre order deposit sent.

Koops
My Colour choice : brown + Matt. That is the most similar to the original idol ruin plastic?

Then if you don't make an idol replacement the. atleast the existing sets will be a closer match.

If it was likely that the idol was to be done also I would go something more fitting I suppose.

Question, how is the glass and path of adventure when tilted right clearance? One of the pictures seems to show it above the glass insert line but that could just be the angle.

#200 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

final product looks great.
you should easily sell at least 50 and make some back up because you will sell more.
great job.

thanks man! i wish because i have no profit if im not selling 50 or more

Quoted from Djshakes:

They look great. Just to give you an idea I only sold 13 airball mods to date and those are cheap and totally change the game. I'm not at break even yet. I hope you sell lots of these to recoup all your time. I wonder if there is another place to market these other than eBay?

thanks! this is not the first mod im selling. and because this mod not going to be stock item. its taking tons of time and money to make one and i have only tiny profit so im not going to sell them in pinball mod shops or ebay because they takes fees. and no thanks for this mod...

Quoted from koops:

Pre order deposit sent.
Koops
My Colour choice : brown + Matt. That is the most similar to the original idol ruin plastic?
Then if you don't make an idol replacement the. atleast the existing sets will be a closer match.
If it was likely that the idol was to be done also I would go something more fitting I suppose.
Question, how is the glass and path of adventure when tilted right clearance? One of the pictures seems to show it above the glass insert line but that could just be the angle.

i will make the idol ruins for sure! and no this is not similar color like the idol but if you want i can make it for you. please send me pm

ABOUT THE MINI PF AND THE GLASS. LIKE I WROTE IN MY POST. MINI PF CAN MOVE SMOOTH WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM BECAUSE MY RAMP. I DID A VERY SMART DESIGN ITS JUST LOOKS LIKE THAT! ABOUT THE GLASS YES AS I SAID I DID A MISTAKE AND I WILL FIX IT. DONT WORRY. IM NOT GOING TO SEND YOU SOMETHING WHO NOT FIT RIGHT.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,419.00
$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

14,000 (OBO)
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 85.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

12,500 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

There are 579 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-work-in-progress-indiana-jones-ramp-cover-mod/page/4?hl=joncrox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.