3DE99FA5-AD57-4142-8C34-41EA6CF3A52F (resized).jpeg
16357ECC-820B-4F75-8BB7-72AFB8E36DE1 (resized).jpeg
D0F49A35-90D0-4791-A5A1-B4102B93B20F (resized).jpeg
20190325_0107487 (resized).jpg
ijramp3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #195 Preorder info Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #208 Video test Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #212 Painted example Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #359 Price & preorder list Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #363 Order list for first run Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #377 Paint color options Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #399 Casting begins; shipping details Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Post #443 order list Posted by liorillusion (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 579 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 12.
#1 6 years ago

****UPDATE****
UPDATE FOR THE BROWN COLOR IN POST #470

****UPDATE****
FIRST RUN IS CLOSED! SECOND RUN IS OPEN!

****IMPORTANT UPDATE****

This topic started a month ago. If you want to see how it was made, you can see it here in the thread. Pre-order has just opened and you can join here on page number 4.
So here is how it looks after all of the work. The first run is going to start next week, so if you want this mod be sure to pre-order soon!

****pre order in post #195****

IN THE PHOTOS ITS NOT LOOKING LIKE IN REAL LIFE. IN REAL LIFE ITS LOOKING WAYYY BETTER!

****MOST OF THE PHOTOS HERE ARE VERY OLD COLORS AND JUST PROTOTYPES AND THEY LOOKS BAD WITHOUT DETAILS! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK MY OTHER POSTS ABOUT THE COLOR OR TO CHECK THE THREAD GALLERY. THANKS****

20171008_020807 (resized).jpg20171008_020807 (resized).jpg
20171008_020800 (resized).jpg20171008_020800 (resized).jpg
20171008_020754 (resized).jpg20171008_020754 (resized).jpg
20171029_1352022 (resized).jpg20171029_1352022 (resized).jpg

OLD COLORS!

pinside ij ramp final (resized).jpgpinside ij ramp final (resized).jpg

pinside ij ramp final game (resized).jpgpinside ij ramp final game (resized).jpg

****UPDATE****
COLOR NUMBER 2 WITH GLOSS OR MATT COAT

OLD COLORS!

PINSIDE COLOR 2 RAMP MATT (resized).jpgPINSIDE COLOR 2 RAMP MATT (resized).jpg

****UPDATE****
COLOR NUMBER 3

OLD COLORS!
ij ramp color 3 (resized).jpgij ramp color 3 (resized).jpg

ij ramp color 3 g (resized).jpgij ramp color 3 g (resized).jpg

IJ COLORS RAMP (resized).jpgIJ COLORS RAMP (resized).jpg

****UPDATE****
COLOR NUMBER 4

IJ RAMP SAND COLOR PINSIDE (resized).jpgIJ RAMP SAND COLOR PINSIDE (resized).jpg

****update for the brown color please look in post #470 for more info****

pinside dark brown (resized).jpgpinside dark brown (resized).jpg

for more photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156867125@N07/sets/72157685761356360/with/36822287901/

****update****
new update in page 3****

****update****
just made the first model for test you can see it here in the posts

After playing on the IJ and seeing the huge market of mods for this game, I decided to change my vision about that. For this game I’m going to work, work hard! I just posted my first IJ mod- the Torch topper/mod. I have a lot of other mod ideas but have decided to start working on something I think must be on this machine. The left area looks empty and little ugly area (that’s my opinion). I’m always doing crazy mods but this time I’m going to make an artistic piece without electronics, smoke or motors-- just something that can add to the game a lot! I have been working very hard to make this mod fit perfect. Almost five rolls of filament and one months of work! I would be happy to get some feedback and suggestions about what you want to add to it and what you think about the colors. My plan is to make the first ten fully custom in any color you want. But the shape will be the same. I am considering many different methods for making this- casting, 3D printing, etc. I project this will cost between $200-350 given my time investment. I will open a pre order for this mod when it is ready. Right now, I’m working on the design and have the sizing done (very time consuming)! I’m not doing it just for the money. I’m doing it because I love it! And I want to make the pinball look better!

This mod will cover the metal rails on the left and the back, and the front of the mini playfield. It’s not going to change the game, just make it look better. My Photoshop skills are not the best, but I will post the photos. It’s going to look like a temple from the IJ movie with grass branches, a Tiki design and more! At the end of the ramp, I’m going to do a tiki skull with two LEDs on the eyes (maybe). For me, its like the cave when IJ runs and the ball is chasing him from behind. I think the color will be brown or like the idol temple. I will be happy to know what you think- grey or brown. It will be very easy to install with no need to remove anything from the pf. I did it in very creative way. If you have mods in these areas, send me a picture when you order and I will make a special version for you. My goal is to have it ready in 2 weeks or less. Its tons tons tons tons of work!

****PLEASE DON'T COPY MY IDEA****

Feel free to give me some tips and tell me what you think. Please don’t be rude if you want to be rude you can go to other forums. Thanks

a little photos from the tests. and some photos of temple ideas and design

0dd04594-5d2b-11e6-82a1-e6803dbb30ea_1280x720 (resized).jpg0dd04594-5d2b-11e6-82a1-e6803dbb30ea_1280x720 (resized).jpg
wpid15999-Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-Angkor-Wat-Film-Locations-Bayon-Ta-Prohm-Angkor-Thom-1 (resized).jpgwpid15999-Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-Angkor-Wat-Film-Locations-Bayon-Ta-Prohm-Angkor-Thom-1 (resized).jpgindystat6 (resized).jpgindystat6 (resized).jpgDSC02291 (resized).JPGDSC02291 (resized).JPGreview_idolenv_2 (resized).jpgreview_idolenv_2 (resized).jpg20170723_210057 (resized).jpg20170723_210057 (resized).jpg20170723_210039 (resized).jpg20170723_210039 (resized).jpg20170728_211544 (resized).jpg20170728_211544 (resized).jpg

exemple 2 perfect (resized).jpgexemple 2 perfect (resized).jpg
exemple perfect (resized).jpgexemple perfect (resized).jpg
20170728_211550 (resized).jpg20170728_211550 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

This is going to be awesome Lior!

#3 6 years ago

I like the detail here....I'd definitely like to see one 100% painted up and installed on your machine!! Keep us updated.

1 week later
#4 6 years ago

Looking forward to finished product. Like what your thinking and where this is going. Idol lock side to!

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Looking forward to finished product. Like what your thinking and where this is going. Idol lock side to!

yes thats what im doing now you can look here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/indiana-jones-new-idol-temple-design
btw. guys which colors do you think will be better?
this grey?
031 (resized).jpg031 (resized).jpg
or like this colors? remind me the idol temple color. because i dont want to make mess in the game
Angkor_port_aventura (resized).jpgAngkor_port_aventura (resized).jpg

Added over 7 years ago: ****UPDATE****
PLEASE LOOK IN PAGE 4 TO SEE MORE COLOR OPTIONS

#6 6 years ago

Looks nice! Let me know when you have this mod for sale. May I suggest doing something to the red "walls" on the POA? I know space is tight but how about painting them brown like the rocks? Or adding rocks on the top?

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Looks nice! Let me know when you have this mod for sale. May I suggest doing something to the red "walls" on the POA? I know space is tight but how about painting them brown like the rocks? Or adding rocks on the top?

in the mini pf? i was thinking about that im also going to do the idol ruins, the pop bumper cover and the ramp here. i was thinking about the mini pf but like i said about the ruins of the idol lock i like them. and also its will be very hard to install because you need to take all the mini pf out. i will be happy to know if people dosent care about that. if yes i will make. maybe i will do it and i will sell full set for the ij also with the jackpot flasher on the metal ramp. this kit will change all the ij style.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

in the mini pf? i was thinking about that im also going to do the idol ruins, the pop bumper cover and the ramp here. i was thinking about the mini pf but like i said about the ruins of the idol lock i like them. and also its will be very hard to install because you need to take all the mini pf out. i will be happy to know if people dosent care about that. if yes i will make. maybe i will do it and i will sell full set for the ij also with the jackpot flasher on the metal ramp. this kit will change all the ij style.

Taking the mini out is very easy, 10 minutes tops. I have mine out right now for my IJ restoration. I would say yes to you doing 'something' to the ugly red walls of the POA. Your rocks look great but the red plastic next to them looks way out of place, you know?

#9 6 years ago

Looking at your picture, I think you could possibly extend the rocks and place them on top of the left wall and paint the bottom? You could also add rocks to the top side of the right wall and paint the bottom. Not sure if that is even possible since the POA must rotate freely. Just an idea...

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I agree with this completely! I like the rocks, but they are almost a waste next to the red walls, which kill the mood. I've always hated those red walls since they look so out of place. If you are going to go through the trouble of spicing up that area, I would strongly suggest doing something with the red walls that makes that whole area tie together.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Taking the mini out is very easy, 10 minutes tops. I have mine out right now for my IJ restoration. I would say yes to you doing 'something' to the ugly red walls of the POA. Your rocks look great but the red plastic next to them looks way out of place, you know?

yes your right i just restor my ij before 2 months. ok so will do set for the ij. lit jackpot with rocks i really hate this plastic!!!! idol ruins. my main ramp and the mini pf set. and yes if you ill look on your red plastic you will see texture of rocks..... this project will take forever hahahah

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I agree with this completely! I like the rocks, but they are almost a waste next to the red walls, which kill the mood. I've always hated those red walls since they look so out of place. If you are going to go through the trouble of spicing up that area, I would strongly suggest doing something with the red walls that makes that whole area tie together.

yes im working on it right now. i will post photos soon. and which color do you think? the grey or like the orange one?

Quoted from KornFreak28:

Looking at your picture, I think you could possibly extend the rocks and place them on top of the left wall and paint the bottom? You could also add rocks to the top side of the right wall and paint the bottom. Not sure if that is even possible since the POA must rotate freely. Just an idea...

no you cant do it. when its moves its will touch my ramp. i will figure that soon....

#13 6 years ago

yes im working on it right now. i will post photos soon. and which color do you think? the grey or like the orange one?

no you cant do it. when its moves its will touch my ramp. i will figure that soon....

I think you should present it in both colors or maybe a color combination to make it look like a really old ruin like in some of the pictures you posted. Just something so people can visualize your color idea. I know it's a lot of work but I'm sure it will pay off in the end!

#14 6 years ago

I would make the ramp cover with as little as possible covering the ramp so you can see the ball as much as possible.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I think you should present it in both colors or maybe a color combination to make it look like a really old ruin like in some of the pictures you posted. Just something so people can visualize your color idea. I know it's a lot of work but I'm sure it will pay off in the end!

yes im going to do 2 designs so people can choose what to get and im a artist who doing textures for Disney and theme parks tv shows escape rooms and more. i can promise you the texture will be a bad ass!!!!

btw here is only 2% of the idol ruins im doing now you can see here the topic

abut this ramp i ill post it when i will be close to finish

idol pinside (resized).jpgidol pinside (resized).jpg

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

I would make the ramp cover with as little as possible covering the ramp so you can see the ball as much as possible.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

i will try but no space for that i dont think you can see the ball but this is the point with this cover... maybe i will do some holes...

#17 6 years ago

i said to my self: to post or not to post? ahhaha wow im really working on this thing over a month!!!! just now i made a design i like. its maybe 40% of the final product and im testing the textures now only to see how its looks after printing. the long brick part not going to look like that and not going to be in this shape. its just for test.... hahah another roll of filament i still need to make the tiki skull and more tons of textures and details. this thing will be with tons of details....

X (resized).jpgX (resized).jpg

i will be happy to know what you think about that and how can i improve it... thanks

#18 6 years ago

i said to my self: to post or not to post? ahhaha wow im really working on this thing over a month!!!! just now i made a design i like. its maybe 40% of the final product and im testing the textures now only to see how its looks after printing. the long brick part not going to look like that and not going to be in this shape. its just for test.... hahah another roll of filament i still need to make the tiki skull and more tons of textures and details. this thing will be with tons of details....

i will be happy to know what you think about that and how i can make it better

That looks like a very nice foundation! In my opinion, you should give customers the option of just rocks or rocks with the tiki skull. I love the look of just rocks. Don't get me wrong, the tiki skull looks bad ass, but I would love to just get the rocks if possible. Less work for you

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

That looks like a very nice foundation! In my opinion, you should give customers the option of just rocks or rocks with the tiki skull. I love the look of just rocks. Don't get me wrong, the tiki skull looks bad ass, but I would love to just get the rocks if possible. Less work for you

hahaha thanks! if someone going to ask me for that or going to say he have mods and he needs some changes i will say no problem i will make it. after i have the base i can do what i want and when im doing something i want to make it in 10000% dosent matter how much money i will make and how much time and money i will spent

#20 6 years ago

Psyched for this!

Would be cool if part of the cave has like a skylight or a hole or something like that. The excitement will be seeing the ball zip in and out of the cave/ruins.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Psyched for this!
Would be cool if part of the cave has like a skylight or a hole or something like that. The excitement will be seeing the ball zip in and out of the cave/ruins.

The ball move there so fast and i dont think you will see it with holes or cracks they needs to be very big. You think its very importent to see the ball there? I really like when its goes in and goes out from the tiki mouth. But i will try to make something with holes and cracks and i will test it on the game.

#22 6 years ago

IJ has very few mods, so seeing this get done is very refreshing! Keep up the good work!

#23 6 years ago

what do you think about this design? this goes on the sides of the end of the ramp (the funnel) its not going to be in this color and this is the design for this part only and not for the all ramp and its still not ready yet...

pinside temple (resized).pngpinside temple (resized).png

#24 6 years ago

That looks great. ^^^^^^^^^^

#25 6 years ago

what do you think about this design? this goes on the sides of the end of the ramp (the funnel) its not going to be in this color and this is the design for this part only and not for the all ramp and its still not ready yet...

Nice!!!!

1 week later
#26 6 years ago

ok so after a very short vacation im back to work on this project and on other mods and i really think this is one of the most hardest mod i ever made. its takes toooons of time! almost 2 months! im still going to make the design i post in my last message but i did some new designs. i will be happy to know what you think. about the skull i did also 2 designs but im going to make the tiki one because this is looking good on the game...

BTW this photos is without the all details and without textures!

preview_10 (1) (resized).pngpreview_10 (1) (resized).pngpreview_02 (resized).pngpreview_02 (resized).pngpreview_05 (resized).pngpreview_05 (resized).png

#27 6 years ago

Looks awesome! In recent years pinball mods (with the exception of a few) have lost a lot of their creativity and originality, this looks like it's full of both, look forward to seeing the final product, great work so far.

#29 6 years ago

The TIKI temple looks great!
Not liking the skull version, just saying, they both look great. The temple version just looks better.
Are you trying match color to idol lock side?

#30 6 years ago

I like both designs. I would color them to match idol lock. Adding an antique brown over orange.

#31 6 years ago

this is a nice mod, better than 70% of the other crap we see lately.

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

this is a nice mod, better than 70% of the other crap we see lately.

Other than lite shooter housings!
They look great!

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from dawasa:

I like both designs. I would color them to match idol lock. Adding an antique brown over orange.

dawasa i am going to make it with 2-3 designs

And thanks guys for the comments! It's really make me happy to work on something so hard and to get so much support.

im also working on the 2 red rails on the mini pf and the idol lock ruins. i just did also the jackpot plastic in same design but im waiting for some parts from marco. also i did the pop bumpers but they are not done yet you can see them here

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-pop-bumper-cover

and here is more of my mods for the ij.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-indiana-jones-torch-toppermod

#34 6 years ago

here is one more update. still need to add branches cracks more stones and more aztec style and texture...

pinside ij (resized).pngpinside ij (resized).png

what you think?

#35 6 years ago

here is one more update. still need to add branches cracks more stones and more aztec style and texture...

what you think?

I think this mod is going to look incredible! Good things take time. Take your time, don't rush it. Thank you for your creativity!

#36 6 years ago

what you think?

Very nice! Will you 3D print it? A new material is available, called SBS. After print, you can smooth the surface with D-limonene spray.
https://www.craftbot.nl/2016/04/26/sbs-filament-english/

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Very nice! Will you 3D print it? A new material is available, called SBS. After print, you can smooth the surface with D-limonene spray.
https://www.craftbot.nl/2016/04/26/sbs-filament-english/

thanks! the first one yes going to be 3d printed all other depends on how much i will sell maybe i will cast them. im using my own spray its doing the same effect and i cant use others. you can look in my fb to see my other work in 3d printer. i dont want to post it here because its will make mess

Quoted from J85M:

Looks awesome! In recent years pinball mods (with the exception of a few) have lost a lot of their creativity and originality, this looks like it's full of both, look forward to seeing the final product, great work so far.

thanks!!!! and yes i can say your right but.... gouveia did AWESOME mod for the woz. he doing casting for a clear resin its soooo hard! and he have amazing skills! i really like this mod. one of the best in pinside!!!!

#38 6 years ago

Looks awesome, my only comment is that Aztec walls did not use a brick/stone layout as shown. Have a look at these for some ideas

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=aztec+walls&hl=en-GB&source=android-browser&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjiwvOHgubVAhWMx7wKHbefD1kQ_AUICigB&biw=360&bih=524

#39 6 years ago

yes i know like i said its not done yet im doing the model in angkor temple style. because i did replica in big size for that before long time.

#40 6 years ago

This looks AWSOME and I'll definitely be adding your pieces to my game. Out of curiosity, what program are you using to design and add the detail?

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from Ramzr1:

This looks AWSOME and I'll definitely be adding your pieces to my game. Out of curiosity, what program are you using to design and add the detail?

im using zbrush. blender. maya. 3d max and more.... and thanks!!!!

#42 6 years ago

i'm almost done with this part... need to add only some branches and it's done! now i need to make the long piece but im not going to make it to high because of the glass....

preview_21 (1) (resized).pngpreview_21 (1) (resized).png

#43 6 years ago

These look great, when do you think you might have them available for customers? Put me down for one and please PM me when they are done.
Thanks!

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from TheBigDog:

These look great, when do you think you might have them available for customers? Put me down for one and please PM me when they are done.
Thanks!

thanks man!!!! i wish in 2-3 weeks. i will make 3 prototypes. its tons of work im working on it each day. and im still working on my other ij mods the torch, lite jackpot, idol ruins, mini pf rails. pop bumper cover so its takes more time... maybe tomorrow i will print this part, make some tests and paint.

#45 6 years ago

thanks man!!!! i wish in 2-3 weeks. i will make 3 prototypes. its tons of work im working on it each day. and im still working on my other ij mods the torch, lite jackpot, idol ruins, mini pf rails. pop bumper cover so its takes more time... maybe tomorrow i will print this part, make some tests and paint.

Thanks for doing this! Looking good man!

#46 6 years ago

****UPDATE****
when i start this project i was busy and someone was helping me with that for few days. this guy cheat me stole money from me and i decide to stop working with him also because of that and also because he have 0 skills. this guy dosent have pinball and not in pinside. he was very angry and he waste my time. i start all from 0 i did all by myself. before few hours someone hack my pc my mail and pinside. delete all of my files and also the software. now i need to get all back. in the morning i start to print the part i did just for test and its almost done and i will publish it soon but now i need to get my software back z brush and 3dmax and i dont have the files i did he delete and toke all! i will try to get all back asap. if anyone got any mail from me before few hours or something in pinside its not me!!!! im very sorry for that and i will update with you soon

thanks guys because your support and feedbacks im getting power to work on this mod. this is the hardest mod i ever did im over 600 hours on this thing and spent tons of money and power. i wish you will like it!

btw if anyone know how to recover files please send me pm i dont want to make mess in this topic

#47 6 years ago

****UPDATE****
when i start this project i was busy and someone was helping me with that for few days. this guy cheat me stole money from me and i decide to stop working with him also because of that and also because he have 0 skills. this guy dosent have pinball and not in pinside. he was very angry and he waste my time. i start all from 0 i did all by myself. before few hours someone hack my pc my mail and pinside. delete all of my files and also the software. now i need to get all back. in the morning i start to print the part i did just for test and its almost done and i will publish it soon but now i need to get my software back z brush and 3dmax and i dont have the files i did he delete and toke all! i will try to get all back asap. if anyone got any mail from me before few hours or something in pinside its not me!!!! im very sorry for that and i will update with you soon
thanks guys because your support and feedbacks im getting power to work on this mod. this is the hardest mod i ever did im over 600 hours on this thing and spent tons of money and power. i wish you will like it!
btw if anyone know how to recover files please send me pm i dont want to make mess in this topic

So sorry to hear that! Hope you can recover your files soon!

#48 6 years ago

****GOOD NEWS****
thanks to my friend he got the files back but not the last one. im still waiting to get the software back. i just finish with the part with the tiki skull and now im working on the long part. i have new idea for there and i will try it...

pinside peview (resized).pngpinside peview (resized).png

#49 6 years ago

****GOOD NEWS****
thanks to my friend he got the files back but not the last one. im still waiting to get the software back. i just finish with the part with the tiki skull and now im working on the long part. i have new idea for there and i will try it...

That really looks great. Glad you got your files, it'd be a shame to loose all that work. Now quickly do a back up!!

#50 6 years ago

ok guys here is something real finally! i just test 10% of the model print it and paint it. im still not sure about the color maybe i will remove some green. and what you think about the color in this style? or the color style like the idol ruins? this model is not done yet. i need to add more textures and details to it. like i said im going to do 3 designs and colors for that. and im still working on new idol ruins and they also going to be in 3 colors designs.

in the photos here its not looking like in real life. in real life its looks bettttter!!! but i will be happy to know what you think.

****update****

look down and in page 2 for color number 2

pinside ij preview (resized).jpgpinside ij preview (resized).jpg 234353534535 (resized).jpg234353534535 (resized).jpg 34634534535 (resized).jpg34634534535 (resized).jpg

pinside preview color 2 (resized).jpgpinside preview color 2 (resized).jpg345342534534d5 (resized).jpg345342534534d5 (resized).jpg54643654643 (resized).jpg54643654643 (resized).jpg264645645 (resized).jpg264645645 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 85.00
12,500 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

11,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Trumansburg, NY
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 1,419.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 579 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-work-in-progress-indiana-jones-ramp-cover-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.