Topic Stats

• 186 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Riffbear
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Noodle.jpg
Capture.JPG
Bumper_Action_Amusements._Depositor_Ci.pdf (PDF preview)

There are 186 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 7 years ago

This is on the Mr. Pinball Australia Facebook page:

"New Wizard Of Oz, Oz The Land Downunder AULE
Limited to only 250 Special Edition Games.
Order now for November Delivery."

"We have been advised the sample game of the New AULE is in transit and Qantas are taking good care of it, Looks like it will be a weekend flight, stay tuned as people will be welcome to come and play and talk pinball soon."

Reference:
http://www.facebook.com/MrPinballAustralia

Anyone have any details on this Special Edition?

#2 7 years ago

Aussie Aussie Aussie oii oii oii..........

#3 7 years ago

Who will get the first Black Market one in Northa America? $10,000.00 (US) by Christmas.

#4 7 years ago

The Ball Rolls backwards
The screen is upside Down
The Flippers flip backwards
Video modes
The Dingo ate my baby

Attract mode music Crocodile Rock

#5 7 years ago

Why 250? when there was only 75 sold in Australia anyway.
Going to flood the market and be worth jack shit.

#6 7 years ago

250 not many for worldwide

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Why 250? when there was only 75 sold in Australia anyway.
Going to flood the market and be worth jack shit.

One operator wants a large amount of them to update his 10 year old games

More New pinballs on site the better?

+ a heap of good tradein games to sell

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Anyone have any details on this Special Edition?

I must have been under a rock previously or this is some kind of prank? Wouldn't the people in the WOZ JJP buyers group have heard about this if it were happening? What would the features be?

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

One operator wants a large amount of them to update his 10 year old games
More New pinballs on site the better?
+ a heap of good tradein games to sell

More pinball's on site is always better specifically in Australia

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

A Bad situation all round, although the thought of those people affected getting an LE (maybe a premium or something) would make for a happy ending as no one likes to see the little guys lose money through no fault of their own.
An edition just for the ripped off guys called be called Wizard of Aussie LE with a Gold-n-Green City to protect the originals perhaps

Maybe Jack read my post 2 weeks ago and had an idea stranger things have happened.

Edit: originally posted in one of the other Bumper threads.

#11 7 years ago

One operator wants a large amount of them to update his 10 year old games. More new pinballs on site...

Yes please, this would be great.

#12 7 years ago

For those wondering why a WOZ OZ LE - read the bumper threads - may WOZ LE ordered, few arriving. Sort of 'Make-up" machines.

#13 7 years ago

How many people out of the 50-70 not getting games will be prepared to pay a second time?

#14 7 years ago

None would be my guess

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

250 not many for worldwide

Not world wide, 250 to be sold Only in Australia!
Will be flood fest!
60 plus on a LE in Australia is already too much here to hold value on LE'S.

Price will drop - THANKS JJP!

CAN I get a refunded discount now from the $6,500? As there are more than 1,000 WOZLE'S produced, and there was only meant to be 1000!

P.s - Maybe you shouldn't have sold those 50 WOZLE'S that Bumper had already had payments down on from Australia, But resold those 50 back to MrPinball.

This Special Australia only WOZLE in a Crock of Shiet ( No pun intended)

#16 7 years ago

Let me see if I have this correct .

There are 1000 number wozle

There are 1000 number regular woz

and now 250 number Australia woz

WOW

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from murfe88:

WOW

Yes Correct!

#18 7 years ago

Is Mr. Pinball Australia now an official JJP distributor?

I don't see them listed here yet:
http://jerseyjackpinball.com/ourdistributors.aspx

#19 7 years ago

None would be my guess

My guess is 6 to 10.

#20 7 years ago

More machines out there the better. Glad to see a big operator investing in new machines. Pinball is meant to be played, mutual funds are for investing.

#21 7 years ago

Whoa expensive!! That's a shame.....

#22 7 years ago

I think it's awesome jack has made a special addition for the Australian market after the mess that is going on with the old distributor, it is going to give people here a chance to have a machine that is only limited to 250 in the world even if there only sold here.

#23 7 years ago

Is this the same Wayne that was suppose to do the MM and CC remakes? I guess I'm just confused about this as I didn't hear anything from JJP about it.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Is this the same Wayne that was suppose to do the MM and CC remakes? I guess I'm just confused about this as I didn't hear anything from JJP about it.

Crikey! You forgot about Crock Puncher.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Crikey! You forgot about Crock Puncher.

Oh that's right. Was also doing the Crocodile Hunter game until Steve died. That would have been a really fun theme.

Perhaps JJP is going to acquire the rights to do the MM and CC remakes in some sort of exchange where Wayne becomes his exclusive distributor in Australia or something. (I can dream right!?! JJP needs some other game to keep his lines full and busy in between WOZ and the Hobbit.)

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

More machines out there the better. Glad to see a big operator investing in new machines. Pinball is meant to be played, mutual funds are for investing.

Exactly I agree

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Oh that's right. Was also doing the Crocodile Hunter game until Steve died. That would have been a really fun theme.
Perhaps JJP is going to acquire the rights to do the MM and CC remakes in some sort of exchange where Wayne becomes his exclusive distributor in Australia or something. (I can dream right!?! JJP needs some other game to keep his lines full and busy in between WOZ and the Hobbit.)

i think that makes perfect business sense! that would be brilliant! would love a cc nib with completed code

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

How about Medieval Wizard Crock Puncher in the Canyons of Oz?
Who wouldn't want a MWCPitCoOLE?

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from murfe88:

WOW

I think the regular woz number is a little high...

#30 7 years ago

i thought the regular woz would keep going until there is no more demand. the first 1000 regular versions will be numbered i believe.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

+1
+2
+3...

Folks never gonna learn?????

#32 7 years ago

Wayne is making residual mm's only for his existing count customers ... Any and all discussions around remakes of any WMS/BLY games would be under our exclusive wms license which allows us the ability to remake games... We'll let everyone know if and when something with someone were to happen ...

#33 7 years ago

Just curious to know what the after sales support will be like? Parts etc...

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Any and all discussions around remakes of any WMS/BLY games would be under our exclusive wms license which allows us the ability to remake games... We'll let everyone know if and when something with someone were to happen ...

sounds like your trying to say Remakes are coming, Very soon, Best of luck with everything

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Wayne is making residual mm's only for his existing count customers ... Any and all discussions around remakes of any WMS/BLY games would be under our exclusive wms license which allows us the ability to remake games... We'll let everyone know if and when something with someone were to happen ...

I hope you guys get it done and do so soon. Best of luck.

#36 7 years ago

I wasn't really saying that ... I was just saying that any of that type of discussion and determination is not Wayne as he no longer has the rights as some people might think.

Anyways would like to not divert focus on the important topic of hopefully getting some solution for down under.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

Is Mr. Pinball Australia now an official JJP distributor?
I don't see them listed here yet:
http://jerseyjackpinball.com/ourdistributors.aspx

Can't be really. He's not selling genuine WOZ LEs, only knock offs made for the Australian market. I fail to see how someone who has a failed to deliver other games he can be permitted to sell AULEs in to the global market. Maybe JJP don't care too much about devaluing their brand and undermining the resale value of genuine LEs?

Just asking

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I wasn't really saying that ... I was just saying that any of that type of discussion and determination is not Wayne as he no longer has the rights as some people might think.

That's not what he is telling other people in PMs.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I see. If we may ask: what, if any, plans do you guys have regarding the IP? Are you guys looking for partners to remake/manufacture the games? If so, the time to do is now. MM is at unprecedented value but the window of demand may start to close as the newer games come out with the color changing LED lighting tied in to the software and LCD screens (of course, people have been saying that for years and it hasn't happened so who knows).

Anyway, back on topic, for those in the WOZ JJP forum, has there been any official discussion about Wayne and this 250 machine run of AU specific LE's?

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Noodlebox:

That's not what he is telling other people in PMs.

#41 7 years ago

Noodle box aka Bumper action who owe people the games

Make up your own minds regarding his posts.

Nothing good is coming from Noodlebox aka Jamie Smith from Bumper

Same IP address and login details

Why don't you shake some tins on the corner and come up with the money you owe everyone Jamie.

#42 7 years ago

Apart from the sticker whats LE about this??? No wooden apron... Green lock bar, side rails, legs?? Topper?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1278065_530967236977048_115442587_o.jpg

#43 7 years ago

No different to standards and people adding the options. Topper/invisiglass/shaker etc.
Except the splash animation JP has done is different and a special Australia only version.

I think we all need something Special over here

#44 7 years ago

lol so they aint LEs then... Just standards.. Good reward for the 50 or so that lost 10k.. Will they be priced as an LE or standard version???

Should any LEs (real LEs) get here then they will be so collectable they we will never see one on location

#45 7 years ago

see noodlebox ip is 114.77.12.163
same as jamie at bumper

would you like a name and address to go with that ip?

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

lol so they aint LEs then... Just standards.. Good reward for the 50 or so that lost 10k.. Will they be priced as an LE or standard version???

They are not ECLE they are AULE, I will have one of each here so i will compare and advise.

#47 7 years ago

As I said, knockoffs.

Why don't you address these questions Wayne:

* What day did you sign the distribution agreement with Jack?
* What have you agreed with Jack in regard to satisfying ex-Bumper customers that paid money to Jack?
* Do these customers get one for free, or at subsidised rates because their money was passed to Jack?
* Do customers who cannot get a genuine LE because Jack sold them for more money get any special price or compensation through you?
* Why have you been ringing up Bumper customers offering them an AULE when Jack was to supply them with a genuine LE?

#48 7 years ago

Noodlebox

If the same manufacture is building this pinball I don't see how it would be a knockoff.
It is great that jack is thinking of the Australian market and producing this for us.
This is a run of 250 world wide and will become very collectible.
I don't think the question your asking Wayne should be directed to him, they should be directed to you.

#49 7 years ago

Why do you live in Cheltenham but your Profile says Wantirna South?

We have nothing to do with your mess, we have never called and offered any of our games to any Bumper customers as it's your place to supply those games.

You took the money and gave them nothing in return.

Jack sold games because you didn't pay him for them, so Where is the money, SHOWTHEMTHEMONEY.

Anyone who Paid Bumper Action for a Game has a right to a refund otherwise it's Fraud.

You advertised a game and took money, Jack didn't take that money you did.

Tell your employer to put their hands in their pocket mr Gun for Hire Business Strategist, and return the money Stolen from Mums and Dads who put faith in Bumper Action.

The customers didnt pay me or Jack, also what date did you sign a Distribution Agreement with Jack? arr arrr you didn't.

You are the one who is mis representing yourself, hiding behind being a girl.

I know you must be under pressure but look in your pants and remind yourself you have balls my friend.

Stick to the facts, If you claim it has nothing to do with you, why are you trying to convince everyone everything is great and fine.

Anyone else have a complaint or problem with Bumper action feel free to PM me and i will supply you the details of who to contact.

#50 7 years ago

You advertised a game and took money, Jack didn't take that money you did.
The customers didnt pay me or Jack, also what date did you sign a Distribution Agreement with Jack? arr arrr you didn't.

You're saying Jack was never paid enough to make 26 machines and never delivered? He has said as much himself.You're saying Jack was never paid enough to make 26 machines and never delivered? He has said as much himself.

Anyone else have a complaint or problem with Bumper action feel free to PM me and i will supply you the details of who to contact.

Bumper Action contact is the liquidator.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, ME
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
There are 186 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside