IMG_3137 (resized).JPG
IMG_3136 (resized).JPG
G0020032 (resized).JPG
IMG_3026 (resized).JPG
IMG_2921 (resized).JPG
IMG_2923 (resized).JPG
IMG_2910 (resized).JPG
IMG_2911 (resized).JPG

There are 327 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.
#251 1 year ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

New jig I should have made years ago. What's it make??
Shawn
[quoted image]

Looks like a coin door harness

#252 1 year ago

Can you make a Centaur head harness? Been looking for one for a while...

#253 1 year ago
Quoted from rockwell:

Looks like a coin door harness

Yup! Much easier this way. Lowers have been recomputed to allow for the rectifier in the head. Head harness next then I will need a volunteer who is ready to scratch build to put it all together. Anyone?

Shawn

IMG_2910 (resized).JPGIMG_2910 (resized).JPGIMG_2911 (resized).JPGIMG_2911 (resized).JPG
#254 1 year ago
Quoted from Ten31:

Can you make a Centaur head harness? Been looking for one for a while...

Yes I can, but it will be awhile. KISS and EBD and then I will start compiling a by demand list. (It's already long...) Looking to ditch the day job in the next 6 months or so and then maybe I will get caught up.

Shawn

#255 1 year ago

Put me down for EBD (1981). Scott

#256 1 year ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Yup! Much easier this way. Lowers have been recomputed to allow for the rectifier in the head. Head harness next then I will need a volunteer who is ready to scratch build to put it all together. Anyone?
Shawn
[quoted image][quoted image]

I'm ready to rock

1 week later
#257 1 year ago

Thanks to CaptNRetro for volunteering to be the test fitter for this run. Meanwhile my long lost shipment from Digikey has finally arrived after much weather related delays. In other news here is a picture of the GI layout so you can see where to attach the red & white and green & orange and blue wires for the play field lights. I should be shipping the first sets by mid-January or so.

Shawn

IMG_2921 (resized).JPGIMG_2921 (resized).JPGIMG_2923 (resized).JPGIMG_2923 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#258 1 year ago

Awesome!!!
I can't wait for the finished product!
Keep up the great work Mk1Mod0 !!!!

1 week later
#259 1 year ago

i am in for Kiss thanks

#261 1 year ago

20+ kits spoken for, the list is now closed out.

#262 1 year ago

Do you have a price guess for an EBD harness? And will you do one for EBD-LE? I've been told that its harness is slightly different.

Odds are I'd like to get on the list...

#263 1 year ago

I have never seen the inside of an EBD-LE. I have an '84 and have worked on EBD '81. The short answer is no, for now. I will offer two versions of the play field harness for those with boards and those without. I do NOT intend to have the plug that went between the head harness and the rectifier as that is an unnecessary fail point. I guess it was there so one could unplug and remove the head without lifting the play field?

If a few folks need an LE version, I can work with you to get pics, measurements, etc. after the 81/84 runs are well underway.

Shawn

#264 1 year ago

The first ten KISS sets should be ready to start shipping in about three weeks. Meanwhile I have put the store in vacay mode as I am heading down to The Villages in Florida to set up the BOPP I just rebuilt in my Mom's house. She says her neighbors are anxious to play. I say they better bring quarters! Gotta supplement that retirement income...

Shawn

#265 1 year ago

Dolly!

1 month later
#266 1 year ago

Okay, so day job been trying to get the most outa me since this is my LAST FULL WEEK! Once I return from TPF I will have only three days left to retirement! Then it will be wiring harnesses until the cows come home. Meanwhile, I will be closing the store on Thursday so last shipments go out Friday or Saturday. Family arrives this weekend to house sit so we can head up to Oklahoma for some pre-show gambling and then TPF in Frisco from Thursday through Sunday. If you are on my KISS list and want to pick up at the show let me know. I might have time to make another one or two head harnesses. (The lowers and P/F harnesses are already made.) Also, if you want to buy store stuff to pick up at the show PM me and I will drop $3 from the normal price since I build shipping into my prices. Or if you are coming from Canada or some other foreign place you can save a ton on shipping. Hope to see y'all at the show!

Shawn

#267 1 year ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Okay, so day job been trying to get the most outa me since this is my LAST FULL WEEK! Once I return from TPF I will have only three days left to retirement! Then it will be wiring harnesses until the cows come home. Meanwhile, I will be closing the store on Thursday so last shipments go out Friday or Saturday. Family arrives this weekend to house sit so we can head up to Oklahoma for some pre-show gambling and then TPF in Frisco from Thursday through Sunday. If you are on my KISS list and want to pick up at the show let me know. I might have time to make another one or two head harnesses. (The lowers and P/F harnesses are already made.) Also, if you want to buy store stuff to pick up at the show PM me and I will drop $3 from the normal price since I build shipping into my prices. Or if you are coming from Canada or some other foreign place you can save a ton on shipping. Hope to see y'all at the show!
Shawn

Congrats sir!

1 month later
#268 11 months ago

5 more out this week, working down the list. If any KISS customers are going to the Ann Arbor VFW show let me know and you can save on the shipping.

Shawn

1 week later
#269 10 months ago

Shop closed until I return from the VFW show next week. At that time I will be finishing up the KISS orders for the following folks -
RazerX Quickdraw19 FantasticPinball cybercid ClassicHornet kba78

Let me know if you need to change or cancel your spot.

Shawn

#270 10 months ago

Nice, there will no doubt be many happy KISS owners. Which game are you planning to build for next Shawn Mk1Mod0

#271 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Which game are you planning to build for next Shawn

Eight Ball Deluxe, then build to order.

#272 10 months ago

Awesome!

#273 10 months ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Eight Ball Deluxe, then build to order.

Excellent news!

#274 10 months ago

Has there been much interest in Stern Cheetah? Seen a number of those scratch built. I'd be interested.

#275 10 months ago
Quoted from A_Bord:

Has there been much interest in Stern Cheetah?

There has not. As any game goes, I can only do the playfield harness if I have the play field or a full scale layout of it. I CAN do head and cab harnesses for pretty much any S/S Stern or Bally and I have a growing collection of playfields for both, but currently no Cheetah.

And by build to order I mean any model previously built or on the list. I will update the list when I get there.

Shawn

#276 10 months ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Shop closed until I return from the VFW show next week. At that time I will be finishing up the KISS orders for the following folks -
Shawn

Have a great time in Ann Arbor...hope to go there one day.

500 games...amazing!

#277 10 months ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Shawn

will this ever be available again? VFW was awesome! Went on Saturday

2 months later
#278 8 months ago

Mk1Mod0 just checking in to ask if you have started the EBD harnesses as yet?

Would also like a Stargazer harness if there are any remaining or if anyone is sitting on one from the last run that may want to sell?

#279 8 months ago

So I am working through some wire supply issues, again, and trying to wrap up KISS once and for all. I will begin building up the EBD play field at the end of this month and start mapping out the play field harness. Already have the head harness and lower cab taken care of. Patience, folks.

Shawn

FYI - it is cheaper to send things to Australia than to Canada. Bizarre.

1 week later
#281 7 months ago

Any chance for Star Gazer?

#282 7 months ago
Quoted from Mfox:

Any chance for Star Gazer?

It will come around again. Guaranteed.

#283 7 months ago

Amazing work Shawn.

#284 7 months ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Mk1Mod0 just checking in to ask if you have started the EBD harnesses as yet?
Would also like a Stargazer harness if there are any remaining or if anyone is sitting on one from the last run that may want to sell?

I will be taking orders for EBD soonish. See above.

#285 7 months ago

Nice Work, Will be happy to see coming my harnesses to europe

#286 7 months ago
Quoted from thierryv:

Nice Work, Will be happy to see coming my harnesses to europe

Been waiting on new wire to show to replace some that was bad. Should have you done shortly.

Shawn

#287 7 months ago

Received a new set of rails from ibis today, one less thing I have to deal with. They look fantastic! (Pay no attention to the paper under them. They are unrelated.)

Shawn

IMG_3026 (resized).JPGIMG_3026 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#288 7 months ago

I'm 2.5 years late to the party but let me know if you have anyone has an extra Quicksilver playfield harness collecting dust.

PS - Third Coast Pinball website is down.

#289 7 months ago

I have discontinued the website as it was not economically feasible to keep it up. 99.5% of my customers find me here or by word of mouth.

I will be doing made to order harnesses after the run of EBD which I hope to complete by the end of the year. That being said...

I will now take signups for the EBD run. Let me know your year(81/84), what you need(head, lower, play field) and if you will use the light boards under the play field or go with individual lamps. I have begun gathering parts to populate my playfield. Once complete it will take awhile longer to work out the P/F harness jig. I anticipate starting to ship them out in 6 weeks and have all orders complete by the new year. (That depends, of course, on how many want it.) Aaaaaaaand go!
G0020032 (resized).JPGG0020032 (resized).JPG

#290 7 months ago

Great system! I’ve made harnesses as well and it is not easy to stay organized.

1 week later
#291 7 months ago

This is the nicest harness work I have seen anywhere, nice easy instructions for the beginner too! Highly recommend if you need a Harness this is your guy!!!

Chris
Elitepinballrestorations.com

#292 7 months ago

PM sent

#293 7 months ago
Quoted from Profgrif:

This is the nicest harness work I have seen anywhere, nice easy instructions for the beginner too! Highly recommend if you need a Harness this is your guy!!!

100% Agree, Shawn's work is amazing.

1 month later
#294 5 months ago

To late to get in on the EBD run?

#295 5 months ago
Quoted from Jfiorini:

To late to get in on the EBD run?

I will add you to the list. I will be posting my build up pics soon.

2 weeks later
#296 5 months ago

if you plan on doing Dragonfist, put me down for a set.

#297 5 months ago

I’m also interested in a Dragonfist set.

#298 5 months ago

Shawn is the best! I have a complete set of Fathom. Highly recommend!

#299 5 months ago

Been in Vegas for the past week, will get to my backed up mail tomorrow.

Shawn

#300 5 months ago

Also I am interested for a set for Dragonfist

Thanks

There are 327 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-wire-and-harnesses/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.