New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 245521)

New wire and harnesses

By Mk1Mod0

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by seshpilot
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What play field harness should I offer after QS and SW?”

• Fathom 20 votes
    29%
  • EBD 10 votes
    15%
  • Frontier 2 votes
    3%
  • Supersonic 1 vote
    1%
  • Playboy 6 votes
    9%
  • Night Rider 0 votes
  • Meteor 8 votes
    12%
  • Strikes and Spares 3 votes
    4%
  • KISS 7 votes
    10%
  • Future Spa 3 votes
    4%
  • Other? Add in comments. Only early Bally/Stern S/S please! 8 votes
    12%

(68 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200816_110619.jpg
IMG_2207 (resized).JPG
IMG_2202 (resized).JPG
IMG_2203 (resized).JPG
IMG_2201 (resized).JPG
IMG_1692 (resized).JPG
IMG_20191220_212036 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191220_212204 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191220_212120 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191220_212059 (resized).jpg

There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 3 months ago
Quoted from keys88:

Please put me down for head and playfield harnesses for star gazer. Thanks.

Gotcha.

#102 89 days ago

Got through hurricane Hannah relatively unscathed. Power was out from midnight last night 'til around 730 tonight. The UPS man did manage to make it through with a delivery late Friday...

IMG_2207 (resized).JPG
#103 89 days ago

Does that mean a wiring PF harness is in the works for Seawitch?

#104 89 days ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Does that mean a wiring PF harness is in the works for Seawitch?

Eventually.

2 weeks later
#105 73 days ago

Out of the 18awg stranded, tinned and bare. Should have another reel in a couple of days. Temporarily out of the store.

Starting to contact my Quicksilver list to verify who wants what so I can order plugs.

Shawn

#106 73 days ago

Put me down for Quicksilver and Star Gazer playfield wire harnesses as well as head harnesses.

#107 72 days ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Put me down for Quicksilver and Star Gazer playfield wire harnesses as well as head harnesses.

Done and done.

2 weeks later
#109 54 days ago

Fathom has been put to bed. Probably for a VERY long time! All of my Quicksilver components are in.. let's go!!

#111 54 days ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Fathom has been put to bed. Probably for a VERY long time! All of my Quicksilver components are in.. let's go!!

As someone who purchased all your harnesses for my Fathom project it's hard for me to express how much I appreciate you making these for us hobbyists out there!!

THANKS!!!!!

3 weeks later
#112 31 days ago

QuickSilver still under construction but I have temporarily closed the Pinside shop. There is a glitch somewhere between Paypal and Pinside and I will reopen once that is resolved.

Shawn

#114 30 days ago

Harlem coming soon? I'm sure COVID has pushed it back.

1 week later
#116 20 days ago

Power supply wiring kits for Stern early S/S now up in the shop.

Shawn

#117 20 days ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

will you PM those who wanted one when complete?

Neil.

#118 19 days ago

Neil,
You are in the second set, the first set will be done in the next two weeks or so. I will email you when it is near complete to get a good shipping address and your paypal email and I will invoice you as soon as it is ready.

Shawn

1 week later
#119 11 days ago

One week setback on Quicksilver and I'll be closing the shop for a few. Day job is sending me to Dallas 'til next Monday. The first 5 sets are done but for the head harnesses. As those get done they'll ship out one by one.

#120 11 days ago

Nice to hear you're making progess and people are receiving their orders. Are you able to please share a list of titoes you have coming up and the loose ETA on each one?

#121 11 days ago

I hope this isn't viewed as hijacking a thread, but if you're scratch building a Star Gazer or Quicksilver I have SG insert panels in stock, and am currently making Quicksilver. I needed four to begin the initial build but the more the merrier. Especially since I'm cutting and making them right now.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/96675

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quicksilver-club-all-welcome?tu=pinfixer#op

In the near future it looks like I should be able to produce insert panels on demand. I am hoping to be able to offer both MDF (original) and 3/4" plywood eventually as well. The plywood versions will likely be made from 3/4" 14 ply Baltic Birch (think Greatwitch playfields, but in 3/4" thickness.) PM me with your needs and we can discuss. I really need four of any specific title to justify making them, but once made, I should be able to be make them on an as-needed basis as I'm planning to keep the different unique jigs around for future needs. I'm focusing primarily on classic Stern (MPU100 and MPU200 games) but if demand is there I could move to other manufacturers as well. Bally in specific would be pretty easy since the displays don't move from title to title like classic Stern and Williams games do. I just need to get the layout for the lamp sockets for each specific title.

#122 11 days ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Nice to hear you're making progess and people are receiving their orders. Are you able to please share a list of titoes you have coming up and the loose ETA on each one?

Star Gazer is the only hard schedule for now and those will be right behind Quicksilver. I'll be taking care of some longstanding one off orders over the winter and in the spring of 2021 I am looking at EBD, Meteor, KISS, Voltan and maybe Playboy. All subject to change and no promises made.

Shawn

#123 10 days ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Star Gazer is the only hard schedule for now and those will be right behind Quicksilver. I'll be taking care of some longstanding one off orders over the winter and in the spring of 2021 I am looking at EBD, Meteor, KISS, Voltan and maybe Playboy. All subject to change and no promises made.
Shawn

Thanks for the update. Was wondering what is going on with QS. Not in a rush, but hadn't heard anything in a bit. Safe travels mate.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 67.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 9.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 63.29
Cabinet - Other
Pinball-Mods.com
$ 59.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
1,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TENNESSEE
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Heathsville, VA
3,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Glen Ellyn, IL
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rochester, NY
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 100.00
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.
There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside