IMG_3137 (resized).JPG
IMG_3136 (resized).JPG
G0020032 (resized).JPG
IMG_3026 (resized).JPG
IMG_2921 (resized).JPG
IMG_2923 (resized).JPG
IMG_2910 (resized).JPG
IMG_2911 (resized).JPG
There are 331 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.
#51 4 years ago

In need of a Quicksilver harness!

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

In need of a Quicksilver harness!

I will be making these again in the spring/summer this year. I will add you to the list.

Shawn

2 weeks later
#53 4 years ago

Glad I found this thread Shawn. You know I'm already in for the Quicksilver harnesses

#54 4 years ago

Add me to the list for a Quicksilver harness!

#55 4 years ago

And we are now up to 9 on the list for Q/S. Around June or so I think.

#56 4 years ago

just in case anyone received their fathom harness and has had a change of heart, let me know. Thanks

#57 4 years ago

Just checking in regarding the Fathom harness.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

And we are now up to 9 on the list for Q/S. Around June or so I think.

Please put me down for a new wiring harness set for Quicksilver!

#59 4 years ago
Quoted from billrabe:

Just checking in regarding the Fathom harness.

2nd from the top of the list now.

Quoted from razorsedge:

Please put me down for a new wiring harness set for Quicksilver!

Done.

3 weeks later
#60 4 years ago

Shawn, hopefully you and your family are well. Have you been able to spend anymore time building harnesses?

#61 4 years ago

All is well, but my time has become nil. I help run a shop of a dozen essential guys so we have split them up and myself and the other supervisor are doing our best to supplement them and keep them going. If they would break us down to minimal manning I would get some extra time at home but it doesn't look that way. Life and work go on because the lights have to come on and the toilets gotta flush, you know? The entire upstairs is telecommuting our orders from the couch while all the trades keep going to work. It sucks but I am happy to have a good job that still pays. Meanwhile Third Coast is kind of on pause and sad that TPF and Zapcon got canceled. Hang in there everybody...

#62 4 years ago

Stay safe and well Shawn and do what you need to do, the time will come when things will one day be back to normal and you can get Third Coast happening once again.

#63 4 years ago

Hi
Just seeing this. Is it possible to get on list for EBD wire harness?
Half way through changing connectors in back box to crimp style from punch type. But harness for displays was abused in the past then covered with electrical tape that turned into sticky mess. It has a bunch of damaged wires and I really do not want to sort through redo all the display connectors by hand.
Also this EBD has been converted to use light boards from the newer versions for playfield lamps verses individual sockets.
Thank You

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from alimerick:

Is it possible to get on list for EBD wire harness?

Of course, it just may be quite awhile before I get to the EBDs. But I will add you to the list.

#65 4 years ago

Haven't been on here in months & just got word that you're doing harnesses. Guess I missed the boat on a Star Gazer harness If there's a chance you can do one when you can get to it please PM me, thanks!

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from LBJ:

when you can get to it please

It will come around again, probably July or August. Maybe.

1 month later
#67 3 years ago

Had to remove Bally and Stern coin door harnesses from the store. The 24-pin .062 plugs have gone obsolete and scarce so until they are remade that harness is off the roster. Sorry.

Shawn

#68 3 years ago

Thanks for the update. Any news on harness production?

#69 3 years ago

Voltan?

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Thanks for the update. Any news on harness production?

The Fathom production has resumed.

#71 3 years ago

I've been asked by another customer about this. I will probably be able to knock out a couple but it will be after Q/S, S/G and EBD.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

I've been asked by another customer about this. I will probably be able to knock out a couple but it will be after Q/S, S/G and EBD.

Thanks you so much for adding Voltan to the list I’m looking forward to building that one.

2 weeks later
#73 3 years ago

How are you Mk1Mod0 progressing with the harnesses?

#74 3 years ago

Been shut down for quite a bit as my day job time almost doubled during the Covid crap. Ramping back up now and cranking out the last of the Fathoms. A short break and then back to the Q/S, Star Gazer and EBD.

3 weeks later
#75 3 years ago

Coin door harnesses are back in the store. Found a small supply of plug connectors.

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Coin door harnesses are back in the store. Found a small supply of plug connectors.

Sweet! Any word on QS dates?

#77 3 years ago

Do you have the capability to do a head harness for Meteor?
I'm trying to determine if it would make sense to put a second Meteor playfield I just got into a body from another manufacturer, since I haven't been able to find a Meteor/Classic Stern donor cab.

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Sweet! Any word on QS dates?

Hope to be starting on them in a week or two or three.

Quoted from ss-pinball:

Do you have the capability to do a head harness for Meteor?

I do, but it would not be any time soon.

1 week later
#79 3 years ago

How long of a wait would it be for Kiss and Playboy (Bally) harnesses?

#80 3 years ago

Head harness? Lower cab harnesses? Play field harnesses?

#81 3 years ago

I need playfield harnesses for Evel Knievel.

#82 3 years ago

What harnesses have you done and plan to do in near future?

Seawitch?
Fathom?

#83 3 years ago

Fathom is done, Quicksilver and Star Gazer are up next and probably Sea Witch later this year or early the next.

#84 3 years ago

Any idea when the other harnesses to go with the Fathom playfield harness I got from you a few months back will be available?? I hope I'm still on your list for those....

#85 3 years ago

Those are being made up at this time and yes, I have you down for an upper and a lower.

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Those are being made up at this time and yes, I have you down for an upper and a lower.

Awesome!! Many thanks again for providing this unique service to our pinball community!! It is highly appreciated!!

#87 3 years ago

I need a lower cabinet harness for Centaur. To/from the flipper/coindoor and the power transformer harness. Can you help with this?

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Head harness? Lower cab harnesses? Play field harnesses?

Yes, Yes and Yes

#89 3 years ago

Got my coin door harnesses today! Thank you!

#90 3 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I need a lower cabinet harness for Centaur. To/from the flipper/coindoor and the power transformer harness. Can you help with this?

I can, but not soon. One of the prime ingredients is on back order and until I get my load of emi filters I am out of lower cab harnesses. Shipper says mid-August. Maybe.

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from Songmeister:

Yes, Yes and Yes

Re: the above post. Plus there are about 3 dozen sets ahead of you for Quicksilver and Star Gazer. Could be well into winter.

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

I can, but not soon. One of the prime ingredients is on back order and until I get my load of emi filters I am out of lower cab harnesses. Shipper says mid-August. Maybe.

Time is no problem.

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Re: the above post. Plus there are about 3 dozen sets ahead of you for Quicksilver and Star Gazer. Could be well into winter.

starting both my playfield swaps now so i will just work with what I have. Thanks anyways

1 week later
#94 3 years ago

please put me down for quicksilver.

#96 3 years ago

Back order finally came in. 25 ought to last me a little while...

IMG_2201 (resized).JPGIMG_2201 (resized).JPGIMG_2202 (resized).JPGIMG_2202 (resized).JPGIMG_2203 (resized).JPGIMG_2203 (resized).JPG
#97 3 years ago

Real Corcom's.
Pricey little buggers, ain't they!

#98 3 years ago

After tariffs and shipping I got them at $17 a piece. I remember bitching a few years ago when I bought them at $10!

#99 3 years ago

Any chance for voltan?

#100 3 years ago

Please put me down for head and playfield harnesses for star gazer. Thanks.

There are 331 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-wire-and-harnesses/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.