(Topic ID: 14533)

New Weekly Pinball League....Berea Ohio. All Welcome

By ilovegames007

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ilovegames007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

We are Looking to start a weekly pinball league at Kidforce Collectibles. We are looking to do this Monday Nights between 630-9Pm.

Right now the current lineup is

Attack From Mars
    Champion Pub
    Demo Man
    Ripleys believe it or not

In the coming weeks we will be adding

Road Show
    Who dunitt

If interested in joining the league please call the store, and ask for Joe for Details 440-239-7777

Heres the website with and address also

kidforcecollectibles.com

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from Xanathar:

ilovegames007 said:We are Looking to start a weekly pinball league at Kidforce Collectibles. We are looking to do this Monday Nights between 630-9Pm.
    Right now the current lineup is
    Attack from Mars
    Champion Pub
    Demo Man
    AcDc Pro
    In the coming weeks we will be adding
    Road Show
    Ripley Believe it or not
    If interested in joining the league please call the store, and ask for Joe for Details 440-239-7777
    Heres the website with and address also
    kidforcecollectibles.com
    COUNT ME IN! I'm in Cleveland. This is perfect.

Cool, we have around 6-7 people at this point. looking to add 6 more. Please call the store and talk to Joe so he can get your details, and on the email/facebook list

#5 12 years ago

Going to bump this up....looking to meet some new people and play some pinball

#9 12 years ago

Ok, here is the scoop

1.10 Week League

2. 10 dollars a week, goes into a prize pool. 5 dollars goes into that weeks pool, and the other 5 goes into the end of the league pool. 100% of the money goes back to the players. THIS PART IS TOTALLY OPTIONAL!!!! AND WILL BE SUJECT TO CHANGE, WE MIGHT NOT DO THIS.

3. You will play 4 machines every week, in groups of 3-4. (depending on how many people we have) Points work like this...If we have 4 people in a group..1st place on the machine will get 4pts, 2rd..3 points...3rd...2pts...4th...1pts...Most points that can be massed in a night with groups of 4 playing 4 machines is 16. The more points you get the better.

After the first week the you will be grouped by points...so the top point getters in the first week, will all be grouped together...so, on and so on....This way its always fair, and everyone has a chance to move up or down in the standings...

4. I will have prizes to give away at league end....Like top scores on games....etc.... Everyone will get something!!!! Flyers, keyfobs, translights....etc... (I have some really COOL buddies that give me stuff!!!!)

5. Yes you do have to pay to play. (its going to be like 3 bucks)

6. We are looking at Monday Night 6-8, or 7-9. Whatever works for everyone.

7. This will be a really fun time!!! Lots of great pin guys.

If you guys have any questions, please call me dircetly 216-40six- 781nine

Right now we have around 10-12 guys that are in. The more guys that want to join, the more pinballs i can talk Joe into letting me put at kidforce....lol

Don

#10 12 years ago

Also the question was brought up " if i miss a few weeks will it affect my scores????"

In some cases it will not.....out of the 10 weeks we will be taking your top 8 scores, and dropping your 2 lowest.

So if you miss a week, and get a zero that score can be dropped

#11 12 years ago

Up to 13 guys at this point....keep them coming

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from Xanathar:

You have my contact info. Please let me know when you are starting

Not this coming Monday, but the 23rd of April...You will be contacted via email, or facebook. Friend kidforce on facebook for updates. We are looking to start at 700pm

#15 12 years ago

Also some exciting news for the Kidforce league.....The league will be backed by IFPA and WPPR points will be rewarded for league results. We will be OFFICAL!!!! LOL. Thanks Josh.

More info coming during the week....First league night will be the 23rd!!!!!

Don

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballdad:

All this talk about $$$, games...league rules...yada, yada, yada. Not one word about chicks? Bring your own? Provided in the price? Win one for 1st or 2nd prize?
    How is a forum cruzer supposed to know? What's the deal?

The crazy horse is a City over, we can always call them on Mondays....LOL

1 year later
    #19 10 years ago

It was funny how we started this 2 years ago, with 22 players on Mondays.

Great to see how big we have gotten!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ilovegames007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-weekly-pinball-leagueberea-ohio-all-welcome?tu=ilovegames007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.