Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by bigd1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

New WCS ramps wanted

Added: 2018-07-21 18:52:34 UTC • Ended: September 22nd, 2018

Price

Wanted

Anyone knows where I can find some?

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are bladerunner's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to bladerunner's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Naples, FL, US

#2 5 years ago

Check the international pinball places. I got one at one a year or so ago.

#3 5 years ago

I sent to Australia to get the right front ramp. This is the only one that I could find right now.

If you get more data please let us know.

#4 5 years ago

Suppose to be remade soon by starship

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Don't hold your breath! Larry has been saying that for years now.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Have they made anything new? By new, I mean, have they made anything other than what Pinball Inc. hadn't already made the molds for.

#7 5 years ago

I sent a pm to Larry. This was his response.

"I'm going to pick up the donor game today so 2-3 months depending on how backed up the metal company is."

#8 5 years ago

I will send you my copies of emails and texts. 2 plus years now

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Have they made anything new? By new, I mean, have they made anything other than what Pinball Inc. hadn't already made the molds for.

I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY......miss Pinball Inc.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY......miss Pinball Inc.

Me too.

Here he says WCS are on the short list to be done in 2015. (Post 7)
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/starship-fantasypinball-inc-status-update#post-2473287

Until Ramps are shipping don’t get your hopes up.

I wanted BSD Ramps and was glad another pinsider took it on and got it done.

Hope Starship Fantasy will get it done someday.

#12 5 years ago

I have just picked up the donor game I'm going to use to make the ramps. It can be a long drawn out process so it might still take 4 months. There is so much down time when I submit an order until it runs and I need tools for thermoforming and CNC cutting, artwork, test fit ramps, bent metal. I have made several new ramps that have not made it to the website yet, the smaller TZ subway and the Earthshaker subway. I have been selling PETG ramps faster than I can make them and keep giving priority to maintaining my regular stock than making new ramps. I hope to get to the polystyrene products over the next month. The economy is doing great but there are downsides. Longer waiting time, the cost of stainless steel skyrocketing thanks to the tariffs, the cost of PETG rising, etc.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

I have just picked up the donor game I'm going to use to make the ramps. It can be a long drawn out process so it might still take 4 months. There is so much down time when I submit an order until it runs and I need tools for thermoforming and CNC cutting, artwork, test fit ramps, bent metal. I have made several new ramps that have not made it to the website yet, the smaller TZ subway and the Earthshaker subway. I have been selling PETG ramps faster than I can make them and keep giving priority to maintaining my regular stock than making new ramps. I hope to get to the polystyrene products over the next month. The economy is doing great but there are downsides. Longer waiting time, the cost of stainless steel skyrocketing thanks to the tariffs, the cost of PETG rising, etc.

You will sell alot of wcs ramps as most have issues...looking fwd to them tho

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-wcs-ramps-wanted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.