image-415.jpg
noquotes.PNG
slowMJ_zombie.gif
laugh ass off.gif
the_turd_of_the_dead_by_raskha-d3487rq.jpg
giphy[1].gif
twd.JPG
flyer.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider khabbi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#108 9 years ago

Gameplay vids appear to show sterile play so far IMO. But I know that I need to play one in person to really know if I like it or not. I have done pre-orders before because there was some cool looking toys or new interactive things on the playfield (IE, the spinning disc on Tron that spits out the ball) that made me want to buy it. The only thing I like on this is the title, and that's not enough for me.

When I look at this, I can't help but think how they thought it was time to up the price by $500 for the pro? Zero creativity with new toys/ideas and just the same 'ol, same 'ol bash toys and magnets.

Oh, and the long ramp on the right that looks kind of tough to complete kind of reminds me of the right ramp shot on IM. Hopefully an unsuccessful attempt (reject) does not lead to a drain between the flippers!

#132 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I think anyone who has a strong opinion one way or another about the actual gameplay of this game is nuts. I'll maybe grant the people who've gotten a chance to flip it some leeway, but even they haven't really experienced it yet, it's obviously still raw.
Instead of complaining that Stern releases games 8 months too early just wait 8 months to buy it.

Perhaps not a "strong" opinion, but after owning 30 pins and just about all of the last Stern titles in the last 5 years, I feel that I can view the gameplay by itself (flow, shots, layout, etc.) and determine if I'm going to personally like it or not. Sure there are exceptions, and code is usually king, but on this one I'm approaching with caution and absolutely will not buy before some good seat time behind it.

#169 9 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

The coolest thing about this game is the new star rollover switch mechanism. I would love to buy some of them for my Fathom; the leaf switches are a bitch to get adjusted correctly.

Hmm, not sure I can get as excited about a switch like this in an area that just feeds the pop bumpers. Cool that they are using them, but I just don't feel that it means anything to the game.

Since they appear to be going backwards with what they are putting into machines instead of forward, makes me wonder how long it will be before Stern puts Zipper Flippers back into a game? Kiss perhaps?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 26.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider khabbi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-walking-dead-video?tu=khabbi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.