Topic Stats

• 396 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by coasterguy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0843.JPG
zombie_dead_rising2_1xl.jpg
FM-62408-2.jpg
neo-mod.jpg
HP124197-2.jpg
201209006full.jpg
Lastman.png
image-920.jpg
image-415.jpg
noquotes.PNG
slowMJ_zombie.gif
laugh ass off.gif
the_turd_of_the_dead_by_raskha-d3487rq.jpg
giphy[1].gif
twd.JPG
flyer.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#67 4 years ago

While I was disappointed and canceled my ST order after seeing the initial release (not saying ST isn't a really good pin, too much SM for me), I think this one will be great when its complete.

You can't tell anything on a 2 degree pitch!

Nothing about any of the other videos indicate that its "slow and boring", but if it makes you feel better about not jumping in, keep telling yourself that.

#145 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Remember....the quick-to-judge hobbyists thought Iron Man sucked at first...they thought Tron sucked at first...they thought AC/DC sucked at first...

Wash, rinse, repeat……

I fully expected to see a fully functional and mind blowing coded pin right out of the gate. Didn't everybody?

It's a great looking layout, a great theme, awesome art package and Lyman is developing the ruleset.

Did you really expect mind blowing innovation?

I'm getting exactly what I thought I would be getting at this point. In fact, my expectations have been exceeded so far. I'm thrilled.

The callouts will be fixed, with AMC its not like they are working with Disney or a huge movie company, I'm confident they won't want it to be represented as a piece of shit.

None of the whining and annoying BS has changed my mind or opinion one bit.

#147 4 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Given time I can pull 10 nearly exact same statements from the X-Men launch.

And every other launch……..see above

For me, I just don't like the Xmen theme, the huge Wolvie clinched it for me. The Well Walker size is my biggest issue but not too concerned about it because of the placement.

Did Lyman do the code for Xmen?

Also, the theme for me is as good as it gets. With my own two eyes i can see enough with the potential of this pin. As the story gets put together here, it will be good enough for me, more than good enough.

A lot of people love Xmen, on theme alone. I'm very satisfied here.

#189 4 years ago
Quoted from erok:

I think it's a pretty rad looking game. RobT's video showed a lot of fun shots and flow.

I Fing love it! Way to go Aussies

The good thing about the call outs is they can't get any worse. Onward and upward. I'm excited

#226 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

And we are glad too. Geezus.
Bunch of whiners.
My friend said there were rick grimes and Daryl Dixon call outs when he played it. It was an LE.

No shit. Come on ladies, WTF is wrong with you people. This game is gonna kick ass!

#276 4 years ago

Maybe, not really sure, but just maybe Stern isn't done with this pin yet? Surely their track record wouldn't indicate that would it?

Last time I checked the custom voice work in ST came much later. Just sayin

1 week later
#371 4 years ago

This M F er has gone WAY off the rails!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside