Topic Stats

• 396 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by coasterguy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0843.JPG
zombie_dead_rising2_1xl.jpg
FM-62408-2.jpg
neo-mod.jpg
HP124197-2.jpg
201209006full.jpg
Lastman.png
image-920.jpg
image-415.jpg
noquotes.PNG
slowMJ_zombie.gif
laugh ass off.gif
the_turd_of_the_dead_by_raskha-d3487rq.jpg
giphy[1].gif
twd.JPG
flyer.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 4 years ago

Looking good to me, a lot of negative post but what else is new. If I watched a video even now of Tron I see nothing all that exciting same with AC/DC but playing them is a different story. Anything is better than old bands and superhero's for me thus the theme makes it a winner no matter what, the LE in a dark room with proper sound will be kick ass.

#66 4 years ago

This is working out better than I imagined, no call outs, no cheesy pinball references that ruined Metallica for me. I'm not a fan of bubba doing the current voice work but that can made right with code. I love that people are hating this game, the more the better as long as I get a pinball playfield with undead all over it and severed zombie heads/Well walker toys I'm happy. I think my LE with the volume up loud and a dark room with the lighting will be insane.

#127 4 years ago

All I know is that if I watched a video of Metallica pro in a well lit room with original code my thought would be this is a bit of a piece of crap, but latest code on a Met Pre with updated magnet board in a dark room loud is the greatest pinball experience I've had in a while so please lets just give TWD 6 months or so before passing judgment. I love it now, just because its dark and a little evil and that match animation makes me all misty inside, awesome.

#174 4 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

These videos are making me very glad I didn't order one.

The videos thus far should not be a reason to be glad you passed, firstly we haven't seen one good game yet, the code is raw and for the most part the quality has been sub par. Not that I don't appreciate the uploads but I wouldn't base an opinion on what we've seen so far. AC/DC pro or Met Pro would appear to be crap until you see an LE or Pre version with good code. I think we need to see an LE in action with at least 2nd or 3rd code update to judge this pin.

1 week later
#366 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yes I know they are anise candies but the taste like anus.

Male or female or both?

#378 4 years ago

I like my Anus with a twist of lime, or even a hint of mint. But usually raw with lemon.

Post edited by moderator: Permanent thread eject.

#380 4 years ago

Only for a novice.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside