image-415.jpg
noquotes.PNG
slowMJ_zombie.gif
laugh ass off.gif
the_turd_of_the_dead_by_raskha-d3487rq.jpg
giphy[1].gif
twd.JPG
flyer.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Still, if people make it clear that they are not buying the game due to the lack of call outs from the show, that is something that Stern can enhance later. Would make current buyers happy and would boost sales for the Premium .

We'll just have to see how well the game does or doesn't do.

I posted in another thread about posting on Facebook to comment and express disappointment with no show call-outs or voices and it got removed by Stern within 2 minutes. Too bad their fans and avid fans of The Walking Dead don't matter to them to try and make constructive criticism.

Oh well maybe my Big Lebowski pinball will have an actor portraying The Dude's voice.........OR NOT, if you do a pinball off a show or movie and are explicitly using the title of that show or movie use the damn voices of those people in some fashion in your game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rant off.

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

I added a comment, stating how much I liked the dots, the music, and the play field layout, but that the voice work needs some serious improvements, and not only was my comment removed within a few minutes, but I can no longer comment on their page. WOW.

The USSR(Union of Soviet Stern Relations) is back in force.

NO COMMENTS FOR ANY OF US! ALL OF US QUIET! YOU BUY PRODUCT AND LIKE!

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Putting comments on Facebook that are negative is a waste of time. That's their public platform, they're going to remove them.

Sweet, can I give them my money then? I mean come on, I get it, but seriously.

I am not bashing them on Facebook, I made a comment about why they weren't using clips from the show and good I hope they are reading all this on pinside and can see a lot of people are pissed.

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

and good I hope they are reading all this on pinside and can see a lot of people are pissed.

Let me amend that I am not even pissed, I want to see a real product before i judge it as a whole not Iphone camera footage with beta code on it, I want explanations WHY they didn't use clips from AMC's(I couldn't type it any bigger or would have) THE WALKING DEAD. They are basing a pinball off a "cult" show with huge followings and barely have but a few recognizable things to relate it to the show it is based off of. Voices and amazing actors being the main one!

#196 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Such as? I haven't seen many that do that.

WOZ! Mine just would continually pop it back through the lanes(even though not technically pop bumpers), was SO annoying. I could never make it stop completely without turning off that pop lane thing they had up there.

#197 9 years ago

Pinchroma if you have advice on that as well, love to hear it, played with strength setting up there, helped a little but not a ton.

#203 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

It's a 15 second fix. Gap the leaf Basically the same as any sling would be.

Cool thanks!

Back to The Walking Dead! I'm still bummed no voice clips, someone with experience with pinball browser can take my money if they create kick ass alternative sounds with clips from the show AND the actual theme music! I will pay for it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-walking-dead-video?tu=bemmett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.