Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jalpert
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hey everyone,

Just took 2 videos (sorry about the size again, damn i hate computers sometimes)

The first video shows a new tour of the gameroom, added a mancave bathroom since last time and some other neat things, the second video shows more of a behind the scenes on how everything works in the gameroom.

Let me know what you think

Thanks

Eric

Gameroom Tour -

Behind The Scenes -

#2 10 years ago

First vid is unavailable.

#3 10 years ago

sorry posted this too early, says 1 min left in processing, didn't know you guys would be reading this so quick! haha

#4 10 years ago

Second video is AWESOME, that's some incredible work

#5 10 years ago

That is absolutely amazing!!!

Very cool, thanks for sharing.

So ballpark what does a system like that cost? The game room automation and whole house sound system. That would be so fun to have and play around with for sure.

#6 10 years ago

What do I think? I think it is incredible!!

Well done!

Chris

#7 10 years ago

Pretty cool. I really like urinal and tokens for floor. Not sure about ATM. Looks like your space is limited and ATM is taking up space. I kinda scratch my head with game rooms that have a coin changer or ATM. It is a home collection right? Great collection and really cool and high tech-good stuff.

#8 10 years ago

Thanks for all the comments. As for the atm its a very narrow hallway outside the bathroom you couldnt put another machine in that space. And I got it for 20. Its more of a conversation piece. Its non functioning. But it just adds to the atmosphere. Also I do have a chuck e cheese token dispenser sitting on top of the coin pusher. And all the games run on tokens.

#9 10 years ago

In reply to the ballpark cost... the automation part was approx 600 once I bought all the parts and paid my friend to install it.

As for the whole home audio its a system called dbx zonepro. They sell used for around 300 to 500 a unit on ebay. And that will do 4 zones and then the in wall controllers are around 80 each but sometimes you can find them used as well.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

Looks like your space is limited and ATM is taking up space. I kinda scratch my head with game rooms that have a coin changer or ATM.

I don't think he could fit much else in that space, might as well use it for something. I sorta like ATM's and change machines, makes it feel like a real arcade (payphones are a nice touch too).

It is a sort of small space, I mean pretty decent line of pins but I could see that space getting pretty cramped with even 6 people over. As far as the decor and tech, that is the most top notch system I've ever seen. Between the power control, the simplicity, the audio, the video jukebox system you couldn't ask for a better laid out system. The work room looks a little cramped, but I'm sure that mostly just to store parts. Not like you could do playfield work in there, but at the same time I doubt you'd want to suck any more space out of the gameroom. Nice job!

#11 10 years ago

Very impressive.

#12 10 years ago

Very cool. Nice job.

#13 10 years ago

WOW!! Looks great!! Enjoy it! Everyone else wishes they had something half as cool as that!

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from BigB:

WOW!! Looks great!! Enjoy it! Everyone else wishes they had something half as cool as that!

Not everyone. But I wish I did.

#15 10 years ago

Sweet looking gameroom you got there Thunder! Love the lighting effects and the arcade feel in there, especially that bathroom floor. Good job and thanks for posting this video!

#16 10 years ago

very cool!

#17 10 years ago

Awesome!

#18 10 years ago

Kudos. Nicely done!

#19 10 years ago

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I am really proud of it just wish I had more space. And believe it or not. We have had upwards of 15 guys down there for league night and it works ok

#20 10 years ago

Second video is unavailable for some reason

#21 10 years ago

Simply amazing!!!!!! Ok, after watching the second video, I want a tour of the house!!! Thanks for sharing.

#22 10 years ago

FANTASTIC!

#23 10 years ago

Looooooove the carpet.....it screams extreme ARCADE! It looks like a fun place to just turn everything on, lay down on the carpet in the middle of the room, and enjoy the visual and sounds of what FUN is

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Looooooove the carpet.....it screams extreme ARCADE! It looks like a fun place to just turn everything on, lay down on the carpet in the middle of the room, and enjoy the visual and sounds of what FUN is

Hahah yeah ive been known to do that. Its my zen zone haha

#25 10 years ago

Yup you did a great job down there. Just a "few" hours getting into the shape it's in. How many sq. ft. is just the game room? I've got bl carpet also, it's called "Under the Sea" and really gives the room a real arcade feel.

#26 10 years ago

Pure awsome

#27 10 years ago

LANDSCAPE!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-video-tour-home-gameroom-with-automation-mancave-bathroom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.