IMG_5272 (resized).JPG
IMG_5269 (resized).JPG
IMG_5267 (resized).JPG
IMG_5264 (resized).JPG
IMG_5260 (resized).JPG
IMG_5261 (resized).JPG
IMG_5259 (resized).JPG
#1 5 years ago

Team Pinball is a new UK-based pinball company that will reveal their first game today, July 21st 2018. As editor of Pinball Magazine I've had a sneak preview and my article on the company and game will be published within an hour on http://www.pinball-magazine.com/?p=3708. The article links to the company website and a review by Pinball News as well.

#2 5 years ago

nice. will check back later for sure!

#3 5 years ago

Janos' project?

#4 5 years ago

This is good. We don’t have nearly enough Pinball companies.

#5 5 years ago

Congratulations to them.

They're all much more talented, honest people than their former employer (Heighway) ever allowed them to demonstrate.

Good to see they already have games built.

Not 100% sure on keeping numbers so limited, but I guess it depends on price.

Best of luck.

#7 5 years ago

Good Luck! But it looks a lot like a Gottlieb SL design. Pretty scaled down.

#8 5 years ago

Price is said to be £6,750 ($8,785/€7,544).

But I imagine you can cut 20% off the $ price for US or non UK / EU purchasers, since there won't be any VAT. Which would make it about $7000.

#9 5 years ago

Is there any chatter across the pond on this one?
Price point wise I cant see it selling fast over here.
Watched the vid first before seeing price estimates and really thought it would be ah different.
If it is in the 7k range here look at its competition.
I do like the theme.

Typed too soon. Seems low numbers coming to the US so maybe it will get snatched up.

#11 5 years ago

With only 35 coming to the US I can see big pockets picking these up - looks better than Supreme and those sold out.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

With only 35 coming to the US I can see big pockets picking these up - looks better than Supreme and those sold out.

Yeah, I agree. But IMO it still doesn't look *good*. Even at $5k I'd pass... again, IMO.

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

looks better than Supreme and those sold out.

Because they said “supreme” on them.

rd

4 weeks later
#14 5 years ago

We are very happy to announce, that the 1st delivered Mafia (Nr. 2) arrived today in Austria.

This weekend the game will be played at the 2 FlippArena Summer Ending tournaments in the headquater of the "Vöcklabrucker Pinball Sport Club - FlippArena".

The game is owned by RS-Pinball e.U. and interested customer can contact us anytime to get information about it.

It is planned to either unbox the game tomorrow or the day after and make also a Facebook Live Video or stream it.

Really looking forward on the game and big Thank to Janos Oti and Romain for there Efforts.

BR
Stefan

www.rs-pinball.at

IMG_5259 (resized).JPGIMG_5259 (resized).JPGIMG_5260 (resized).JPGIMG_5260 (resized).JPGIMG_5261 (resized).JPGIMG_5261 (resized).JPGIMG_5264 (resized).JPGIMG_5264 (resized).JPGIMG_5267 (resized).JPGIMG_5267 (resized).JPGIMG_5269 (resized).JPGIMG_5269 (resized).JPGIMG_5272 (resized).JPGIMG_5272 (resized).JPG
#15 5 years ago

Today 9pm live unpacking of THE MAFIA from Team Pinball in FlippArena Vöcklabruck

Have a look on facebook at RS-Pinball

https://facebook.com/rspinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-uk-based-pinball-company-presents-their-first-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.