5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Methos
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

I’m cautiously optimistic. Jordan Peele “get it” for sure, and I think Rod would have been VERY proud of him for “Get Out”. That said, I super duper do not like him as the host. I’ll get over it. You better believe I’ll be watching.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

If it wasn’t on CBS All Access, I might watch it.

Oh damn, I forgot about that! That may be an issue

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Whomever told you that flat out lied. Discovery is friggin awesome.

I have seen extremely high ratings for it - it can’t be just ST fanboys.. and if it is, then the show must be outstanding, because they are PICKY

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Was the movie version the one with John Lithgow? I enjoyed that one.

Yes. The movie has a different twist at the end than the tv show version, which also stars William Shatner, so that’s my preferred version. You should check it out!

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

They have tried relaunching this show several times. Some have been ok, but nothing like the original. It will likely get one season and that will be it.
At least I read they are trying to do Nightmare at 20,000 Feet, the best episode ever done. The movie version was done very well too (1982).

The 2000s version with Forrest Whitaker has some very good episodes, but was overall uneven.

The 1985 version ran for 3 seasons though, and was solid throughout - it’s just that it LOOKS like it was made in the 80s so it can be a little alienating. Neither could touch the original, but Rod Serling couldn’t even top it himself with Night Gallery

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-tz-tv-series?tu=Rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.