Topic Stats

• 236 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by markmon
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

jaws.jpg
IMG_20151130_222618295.jpg
LMS_1.53.jpg
TWD_champ_1.53.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image_4.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
banger.gif
af66e2cb40b31cf3adc966c98c87ab3922cb2e01755b13af8c82847929edbd34.jpg
say-you-do-here.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 3 years ago

Cleland....I hate to say it, but time to take another sick day from work...pawease!

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I just found out about this guys, I'm on it. Bailing work early today and hoping I can run a macro on the new code. Will post here when it's ready. Woo Hoo!

Rock and Roll! Hell yea!

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from bobbyconover:

Anyone have any details on the "narrative with Rick speech"?

Id like to know more on this too. Anyone?

#83 3 years ago

Oh maybe the redneck narrator in the game was supposed to be a Rick voice over sound alike? Maybe he got confused from his actor american accent and his real english accent so just went in between with a redneck accent?

#145 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I'm thinking buy the pro and mod it. Best way or go primium?

Go premium, keep it stock minus a shaker and sub and mod it out Over time.

#149 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

The primium is $1800 more correct? You get the cross bow....ramp up bash toy..,extra magnet....everything else is bling. Is it worth the extra money?

Well how much in mods were you planning on spending on the pro? And as aurich says, you get walker bombs! Game changing. And the price difference between the 2 versions should be more about $1500.

#151 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

What are walker bombs?

Walker bombs you earn during gameplay and use them with the lockdown bar button. They're used for free hits on well walker and prison which Adds another dimension to the strategy. One of the more obvious strategies with bombs is being one shot away from starting a multiball and being able to unlock other gameplay features without risk as if you drain you can use a walker bomb and start a multiball.

#167 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

For those interested I have completed my sound replacement for the new code. Simply load the file onto a flash drive and update your game.
Remember to go into game settings and set the speech value to somewhere around -10. The higher the negative value, the louder the dialog is.
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend, Enjoy!
LE/Premium Here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD153LE_CLELAND.BIN
Pro Version Here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD153_CLELAND.BIN

You...are....awesome!! ..now get some sleep

#173 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

For those interested I have completed my sound replacement for the new code. Simply load the file onto a flash drive and update your game.
Remember to go into game settings and set the speech value to somewhere around -10. The higher the negative value, the louder the dialog is.
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend, Enjoy!
LE/Premium Here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD153LE_CLELAND.BIN
Pro Version Here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD153_CLELAND.BIN

Um I love your time and effort put in cleland but you kind of butchered the hell out of the riot music. I'll prob make my own mix and matching your sounds and the original if that's cool with you?

#197 3 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I just love the new high score 'X champion' scrolldown.
Mine is now at about 59M and says in attract mode
"a shot with multiplier 6X"
"Of which 30M in tunnel mode"
"with a combo worth 3.6M"
"with a multikill worth 24M"
"with a walker kill worth 1.8M"
How nice is this! Everyone can walk up to a machine and look at the X champion and see how it was done.

That is really bad ass! Not trying to gloat but check out this X champion after a sweet ass 1 bil game...which came after a few dozen 30mil games lol

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#198 3 years ago

Anyone know how crossbow frenzy works? It never ends, even after losing a ball and even during horde it continues which bugs cause with the ball in xbow another ball will hit a switch causing the xbow to hold the ball.

#200 3 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

@Eskaybee:
Nice X champ score!! On the previous software release I had one too from terminus worth 100M+ (I think 130 or 150).
Did you notice combo champ isn't set too in the high scores? This has been reported
The crossbow frenzy mode is indeed buggy. It never shuts off, this is already confirmed and will be fixed or has already been fixed

awesome good to hear!

#201 3 years ago

BTW, and i hope Cleland doesnt mind, but i took his sound package and made my own. Basically, i used 70% factory sounds and 30% clelands. I wanted to keep relevant factory game direction call outs in the game while using subtle show call outs to help keep the theme true but not overkill what the factory call outs achieve. Just another option for us collectors; prem/le only, dont plan on doing a pro version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0piam2mnj58hd4e/TWD153LE_SKB.BIN?dl=0

#205 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

The more versions the better I say. Everyone should have a choice of what they want. Did you change my shooter lane music too?

No, that music is awesome! I left all your music in tact; shooter lane, high scores, end game - think thats it? They're all bitching sound tracks!

#214 3 years ago

Is there a way to do track how many prison or ww bombs you have yet? I haven't seen a way.

#223 3 years ago

CA crew bringing you pinball browser greatness

Here's my modified Cleland code for the new update. This is about a 30% TWD Show sound package & 70% factory scripted sound package. Gotta love options

v1.56 for prem/le only

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bjh1m3eis1e2pf/TWD156LE_SKB.BIN?dl=0

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Santa Ana, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eskaybee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside