image_3.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
banger.gif
af66e2cb40b31cf3adc966c98c87ab3922cb2e01755b13af8c82847929edbd34.jpg
say-you-do-here.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cleland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Calling Cleland.
LTG : )™

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Cleland....I hate to say it, but time to take another sick day from work...pawease!

Quoted from zucot:

Paging Cleland...

I just found out about this guys, I'm on it. Bailing work early today and hoping I can run a macro on the new code. Will post here when it's ready. Woo Hoo!

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Y

You are awesome!!!!

Whoops, should had said guys and gals. Sorry about that Lisa

#112 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I think it might be more work for you since they added more calls. Even if you don't redo those, I bet it changes some sound offsets.

And you are correct. Looks like I'll be doing it line by line again. Oh well, now I can add a few new ones from this season.
Will do my best to try and get it done by Turkey Dinner (West Coast Time).

#165 8 years ago

For those interested I have completed my sound replacement for the new code. Simply load the file onto a flash drive and update your game.

Remember to go into game settings and set the speech value to somewhere around -10. The higher the negative value, the louder the dialog is.

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend, Enjoy!

LE/Premium Here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD153LE_CLELAND.BIN

Pro Version Here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD153_CLELAND.BIN

#177 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Um I love your time and effort put in cleland but you kind of butchered the hell out of the riot music. I'll prob make my own mix and matching your sounds and the original if that's cool with you?

Whoops, that was my own custom mix I did because I didn't like the Riot Music....My bad, after 10 hours things got a little confusing.
Links have been updated to have original Riot music now, so re-download and install if you'd like.

#191 8 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

I like the dubstep music that plays during Riot. Was that a Cleland modification, or did Stern change that in their version as well? I dug the metal of the previous version, but I think the dubstep stuff is a better fit since there was that one episode that featured a Knife Party track.

You got the early download where I did replace the Riot Mode music with a dubstep/techno piece based off the shooter lane groove I replaced. Currently, if you download you will get the original Riot music instead. I kept going back and forth as the Riot music selection is the only music track in the game I don't like. In the end, I left it alone but on my own personal version it's replaced.

To be clear in my current sound mod all the music is original except for the shooter lane groove and match/high score music.
Only the call outs have been replaced with quotes from the show and game specific call outs such as" "Well Walker Mulitiball, MultiKill, Combo, Bicycle Girl Is Lit etc..." have been left alone.

Quoted from ezeltmann:

wondering if you got my email with all of the ShiftID's that would have saved you many hours, if you weren't interested in a "line by line" effort.

Thanks Ed, I did indeed get your email but was "In the trenches" before I saw it. Next time around, I'll need to ask you about how that works...but I do like going over it each time to tweak some things.

The classic Merle line "Bunch Of Pu$$ies" is now buried in the Horde mode so you really have to work to hear it

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it. I still have a bunch of quotes from this season I'd like to work in eventually.

Currently, I am going to spend time to get Avengers done before Christmas.

Thanks all!

#204 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

BTW, and i hope Cleland doesnt mind, but i took his sound package and made my own. Basically, i used 70% factory sounds and 30% clelands. I wanted to keep relevant factory game direction call outs in the game while using subtle show call outs to help keep the theme true but not overkill what the factory call outs achieve. Just another option for us collectors; prem/le only, dont plan on doing a pro version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0piam2mnj58hd4e/TWD153LE_SKB.BIN?dl=0

The more versions the better I say. Everyone should have a choice of what they want. Did you change my shooter lane music too?

#222 8 years ago

Here are my new links for The Walking Dead sound replacement code for ver 1.56.

Enjoy this great game!

LE/Premium

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD156LE_CLELAND.BIN

Pro

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD156_CLELAND.BIN

1 week later
#230 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You da man, cleland!
One suggestion. Lyman changed the high score music to a new song which is actually pretty cool. In his code, this is now different than the end of game music. I think it would be perfect if you used Lyman's high score music but kept your awesome end of game sequence where Rick is shouting as the music fades out.

I finally had a chance to address this and have fixed it this way. Download and re-install, the previous links remain the same.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 16.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cleland.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-twd-code-for-thanksgiving?tu=cleland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.