image_3.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
banger.gif
af66e2cb40b31cf3adc966c98c87ab3922cb2e01755b13af8c82847929edbd34.jpg
say-you-do-here.gif
There are 236 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 8 years ago

BTW, and i hope Cleland doesnt mind, but i took his sound package and made my own. Basically, i used 70% factory sounds and 30% clelands. I wanted to keep relevant factory game direction call outs in the game while using subtle show call outs to help keep the theme true but not overkill what the factory call outs achieve. Just another option for us collectors; prem/le only, dont plan on doing a pro version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0piam2mnj58hd4e/TWD153LE_SKB.BIN?dl=0

#202 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

That is really bad ass! Not trying to gloat but check out this X champion after a sweet ass 1 bil game...which came after a few dozen 30mil games lol
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Sweet! And I love the bloody handprint on the glass. Nice touch!

#203 8 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

Sweet! And I love the bloody handprint on the glass. Nice touch!

Lol +1. Was gonna say the same thing

Just got mine all unboxed and tweaked

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

#204 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

BTW, and i hope Cleland doesnt mind, but i took his sound package and made my own. Basically, i used 70% factory sounds and 30% clelands. I wanted to keep relevant factory game direction call outs in the game while using subtle show call outs to help keep the theme true but not overkill what the factory call outs achieve. Just another option for us collectors; prem/le only, dont plan on doing a pro version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0piam2mnj58hd4e/TWD153LE_SKB.BIN?dl=0

The more versions the better I say. Everyone should have a choice of what they want. Did you change my shooter lane music too?

#205 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

The more versions the better I say. Everyone should have a choice of what they want. Did you change my shooter lane music too?

No, that music is awesome! I left all your music in tact; shooter lane, high scores, end game - think thats it? They're all bitching sound tracks!

#206 8 years ago

Man I love this game. Just ordered a bunch of red titan rings.

#207 8 years ago

is there a titan kit yet?

#208 8 years ago

After a dozen or so total brick games, magic happened again!

I did one thing I never have done before, hit the tunnel shot with the crossbow.LMS 1.53.jpgLMS 1.53.jpgTWD champ 1.53.jpgTWD champ 1.53.jpg

#209 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

After a dozen or so total brick games, magic happened again!
I did one thing I never have done before, hit the tunnel shot with the crossbow.LMS 1.53.jpgTWD champ 1.53.jpg

When are we gonna see a gameplay video?

#210 8 years ago

The burning pile of zombie sequence in LMS is very COOL!

I didn't have the stamina to make it through completing LMS this time, totally beat.

After a few beers I got relaxed and started chopping walkers.

Gonna try the Cleland SKB version now.

Scores erased again, pics preserved forever!

#211 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

When are we gonna see a gameplay video?

Come video it yourself Mr. skeptic! I don't know how you do it or where you mount cameras I really didn't think I'd hit it again so soon.

Plus i don't have Elwin who can do it on command. Let's see some Smassa play video

Sorry, but TWD is my bitch. For a player like myself, I'm pretty proud of it, its exciting, I realize its nothing for the pros

Why is it so hard to imagine on 6 balls, 3 with 3 extras?

I got 3 BB's, WW's and 2 Prison MB's along with Terminus, still no Siege! Horde was set up again before I hit LMS

You can rack up a shitload of walker kills going MB after MB in succession and stacking those modes. Yeah, its def very possible for anybody that can play, not just Elwin!

#212 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Come video it yourself Mr. skeptic! I don't know how you do it or where you mount cameras I really didn't think I'd hit it again so soon.
Plus i don't have Elwin who can do it on command. Let's see some Smassa play video
Sorry, but TWD is my bitch.
Why is it so hard to imagine on 6 balls, 3 with 3 extras?
I got 3 BB's, WW's and 2 Prison MB's along with Terminus, still no Siege! Horde was set up again before I hit LMS
You can rack up a shitload of walker kills going MB after MB in succession and stacking those modes. Yeah, its def very possible for anybody that can play, not just Elwin!

You seem to get to LMS so easily that I'm wondering what I could do better to get there once. Maybe watching your strategies could help a few of us get there. Its not that hard to post a video these days.

#213 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

You seem to get to LMS so easily that I'm wondering what I could do better to get there once. Maybe watching your strategies could help a few of us get there. Its not that hard to post a video these days.

It's just LUCK mixed in with perseverance and playing the same pin, set up the same exact way, for the last year. I really believe that.

My muscle memory is really good on this pin now, it has to be because I'm just not that good. It would take me a long time to master a pin like I did with my first one, LOTRLE. I stopped playing that one though.

I have had a few GREAT games in the course of a year's time. Lately, I'm dialed in and actually have a chance.

You guys know the strategy and rules, to get a Billion on LMS you just keep going and hitting Walkers to add time and balls, no secret there. When I beat it, it was 2 Billion, just because of the volume of shots it took. Unreal.

This time, I just kept MB's going, stacked with modes and got a shitload of multikills. And I was able to keep it going without cradling much.

Plus I make sure I focus on getting that Tower extra ball, the other two come naturally, you have to light that right stab post to make sure you are racking it up.

It really is just a whole lot of LUCK and shit coming together on one game, that's it.

Plus, once you do it once, you believe you can get there again, that's half the battle.

I love this F ing pin!!! Yes, I still have the posts pulled in. Not gonna change that for now, too much other stuff to explore.

#214 8 years ago

Is there a way to do track how many prison or ww bombs you have yet? I haven't seen a way.

#215 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Is there a way to do track how many prison or ww bombs you have yet? I haven't seen a way.

I haven't found a way, I use them on draining last ball on MB if any are left. Maybe that's wrong, don't know.

#216 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Yep, always 0 for us pro owners.

#217 8 years ago

Reached horde on the first ball....then the rest was awful. I'm really digging the new code! Lots of options added in the menus alone with sounds and effects. Love that they let you drop the LMS to 60 so now I can actually have a shot at getting it IMG_20151130_222618295.jpgIMG_20151130_222618295.jpg

#218 8 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Yep, always 0 for us pro owners.

Not true, you get one Well Walker bomb per ball with a good jolt

#219 8 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Reached horde on the first ball....then the rest was awful. I'm really digging the new code! Lots of options added in the menus alone with sounds and effects. Love that they let you drop the LMS to 60 so now I can actually have a shot at getting it IMG_20151130_222618295.jpg

60? Keep playing, master the rules, you'll get there. This pin gives it up on those special occasions when everything comes together.

You'll appreciate it when you get there, 60 is way too easy.

#220 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

60? Keep playing, master the rules, you'll get there. This pin gives it up on those special occasions when everything comes together.
You'll appreciate it when you get there, 60 is way too easy.

Best I've been able to do was 55. My highest score was 571M without even coming near 60 though. It has to be my primary objective to get LMS during the whole game. Im gonna keep plugging away at it until it happens. This shits personal now lol - machine isn't winnin

#221 8 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Best I've been able to do was 55. My highest score was 571M without even coming near 60 though. It has to be my primary objective to get LMS during the whole game. Im gonna keep plugging away at it until it happens. This shits personal now lol - machine isn't winnin

jaws.jpgjaws.jpg

#222 8 years ago

Here are my new links for The Walking Dead sound replacement code for ver 1.56.

Enjoy this great game!

LE/Premium

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD156LE_CLELAND.BIN

Pro

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/85245931/TWD156_CLELAND.BIN

#223 8 years ago

CA crew bringing you pinball browser greatness

Here's my modified Cleland code for the new update. This is about a 30% TWD Show sound package & 70% factory scripted sound package. Gotta love options

v1.56 for prem/le only

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bjh1m3eis1e2pf/TWD156LE_SKB.BIN?dl=0

#224 8 years ago

Thanks again Cleland for another speedy update!

#225 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

CA crew bringing you pinball browser greatness
Here's my modified Cleland code for the new update. This is about a 30% TWD Show sound package & 70% factory scripted sound package. Gotta love options
v1.56 for prem/le only
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bjh1m3eis1e2pf/TWD156LE_SKB.BIN?dl=0

Downloading Yours right now to try it.

Thanks to both of You!!!

#226 8 years ago

Thanks to both of you.
much Appreciated!
P.s Thanks Lyman - your the best!!!!!

#227 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

This is about a 30% TWD Show sound package & 70% factory scripted sound package. Gotta love options

Thanks for sharing, I like this mixture as well.

#228 8 years ago

Glad to see the never ending (or repeatedly starting) crossbow mode is fixed. Looks like at least one person at Stern has the integrity that pin obsessed customers demand.

#229 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Enjoy this great game!
LE/Premium
Pro

You da man, cleland!

One suggestion. Lyman changed the high score music to a new song which is actually pretty cool. In his code, this is now different than the end of game music. I think it would be perfect if you used Lyman's high score music but kept your awesome end of game sequence where Rick is shouting as the music fades out.

#230 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You da man, cleland!
One suggestion. Lyman changed the high score music to a new song which is actually pretty cool. In his code, this is now different than the end of game music. I think it would be perfect if you used Lyman's high score music but kept your awesome end of game sequence where Rick is shouting as the music fades out.

I finally had a chance to address this and have fixed it this way. Download and re-install, the previous links remain the same.

#231 8 years ago

When using these sound mods, what settings do you adjust music and speech to?

#232 8 years ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

For my pro I set speech to -35 and music attention to -5, which was suggested here on Pinside by someone else.

LTG : )™

#233 8 years ago
Quoted from NickBuffaloPinball:

I have found only need to adjust speach to -10 or -11 on LE

2 weeks later
#235 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Enjoy this great game!
LE/Premium
Pro

Any issues going 1.28 to 1.56 or do you need to go through each update in between?

#236 8 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

Any issues going 1.28 to 1.56 or do you need to go through each update in between?

You can flash any version at any time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.95
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 16.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 236 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-twd-code-for-thanksgiving/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.