Topic Stats

• 236 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by markmon
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

jaws.jpg
IMG_20151130_222618295.jpg
LMS_1.53.jpg
TWD_champ_1.53.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image_4.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
banger.gif
af66e2cb40b31cf3adc966c98c87ab3922cb2e01755b13af8c82847929edbd34.jpg
say-you-do-here.gif

There are 236 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 3 years ago

Seems like they are always polishing the games that are already great and forgetting about the ones that need it badly. Course I get it. Why plan a gift for an ex girlfriend

#52 3 years ago

Anyone have any details on the "narrative with Rick speech"?

#53 3 years ago

In honor of the new code drop, I'm going to stream gameplay of it today at 3pm Eastern: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

#54 3 years ago

Big error in judgement selling my premium a few months back. So glad I bought another while available. Now if it would just get here already. Waiting process is like watching paint dry. Happy to be part of the hype train on this one...

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Big error in judgement selling my premium a few months back. So glad I bought another while available. Now if it would just get here already. Waiting process is like watching paint dry. Happy to be part of the hype train on this one...

I'm still mad you sold it without telling me after you decided to keep it. I am in the same boat, waiting for my premium to arrive.

#56 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

+1
Congrats to TWD owners, but I'm sure Kiss owners are feeling left out. That game needs an update. TWD updates are polish to an already fun game.

Who cares what Kiss owners think in a twd thread anyway . They have their own threads for complaints. Do we have to hijack every positive code update thread with complaints about other games? Are we suggesting that cool updates on something like TWD are held until all games can have releases simultaneously?

#57 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

+1
Congrats to TWD owners, but I'm sure Kiss owners are feeling left out. That game needs an update. TWD updates are polish to an already fun game.

Feeling left out...oh gawd. Can't please everyone

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Seems like they are always polishing the games that are already great and forgetting about the ones that need it badly. Course I get it. Why plan a gift for an ex girlfriend

In football when the game is on the line you depend on your all stars to make the big plays and you put more focus on them and give them more opportunities to make plays. You want your best players getting the most attention because they win the game for you.

If you are the New York Giants and the game is on the line, do you throw the ball to Hakeem Nicks to be "fair" and make sure each receiver is treated equally or are you tossing the ball to Odell Beckham Jr. to win?

#59 3 years ago

Unrelated to the code, but does anyone know how to fix the phantom hits that my well walker is now registering? I thought I saw this posted in another thread, but I can't find it.

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from Gusphan:

Unrelated to the code, but does anyone know how to fix the phantom hits that my well walker is now registering? I thought I saw this posted in another thread, but I can't find it.

Go into switch test and shake the machine a little and see if well walked is taking hits then adjust the lead switch blades to be a little further apart (just a tiny bit)

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

In football when the game is on the line you depend on your all stars to make the big plays and you put more focus on them and give them more opportunities to make plays. You want your best players getting the most attention because they win the game for you.
If you are the New York Giants and the game is on the line, do you throw the ball to Hakeem Nicks to be "fair" and make sure each receiver is treated equally or are you tossing the ball to Odell Beckham Jr. to win?

Tiger, is this your nice way of telling Monopoly owners they are fucked?

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Go into switch test and shake the machine a little and see if well walker is taking hits then adjust the lead switch blades to be a little further apart (just a tiny bit)

It's not that type of switch. It's a microswitch.

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

It's not that type of switch. It's a microswitch.

Micro switches can be adjusted as well. The procedure isn't much different.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Micro switches can be adjusted as well. The procedure isn't much different.

Absolutely. I just didn't want them to be confused looking for leaf switch blades.

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Who cares what Kiss owners think in a twd thread anyway . They have their own threads for complaints. Do we have to hijack every positive code update thread with complaints about other games? Are we suggesting that cool updates on something like TWD are held until all games can have releases simultaneously?

Quoted from jrivelli:

Feeling left out...oh gawd. Can't please everyone

Didn't realize that was a hijack. I thought I was being pretty positive and constructive. Oh well, enjoy your game and happy Thanksgiving.

image.gif

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Go into switch test and shake the machine a little and see if well walked is taking hits then adjust the lead switch blades to be a little further apart (just a tiny bit)

Thank you. Will I find these switches under the playfield or is it by opening up the well walker from up top?

#68 3 years ago

Paging Cleland...

#69 3 years ago

I'm enjoying the added "thud" sound of the crossbow. I imagine it sounds nicer with an external sub

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Didn't realize that was a hijack. I thought I was being pretty positive and constructive. Oh well, enjoy your game and happy Thanksgiving.
image.gif

Thread about TWD, you come to complain about other games code. They have their own threads. It's ok though cause code threads always need that guy

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Thread about TWD, you come to complain about other games code. They have their own threads. It's ok though cause code threads always need that guy

Thanks. I have a pretty solid reputation as a complainer so I'm glad that's secure.

Back on topic, I really enjoyed TWD when I owned but unfortunately I sold it before the last big code update. I felt it had some fairly significant layout issues but the theme and dots were awesome.

Once again, congrats to the owners for another solid update.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Thanks. I have a pretty solid reputation as a complainer so I'm glad that's secure.
Back on topic, I really enjoyed TWD when I owned but unfortunately I sold it before the last big code update. I felt it had some fairly significant layout issues but the theme and dots were awesome.
Once again, congrats to the owners for another solid update.

Nothing personal btw, just there is always at least a few guys who love to jump into other code threads to complain about their own specific game.

That being said, TWD is really killer right now, and this code update is pretty awesome to come out. I'm building a new shed/game room and going to put a TWD pro in it after playing it last

#73 3 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Nothing personal btw, just there is always at least a few guys who love to jump into other code threads to complain about their own specific game.

Mudflaps is good people! His comments are always welcome!! Regardless of thread!

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Mudflaps is good people! His comments are always welcome!! Regardless of thread!

Shut up Ryan. No one wants to hear your positivity.

BTW, killer lineup dude. You switch out games faster than I do. Either Mama-San is on board or you've worn her down over the years. Congrats on TWD (again)!

#75 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Calling Cleland.
LTG : )™

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Cleland....I hate to say it, but time to take another sick day from work...pawease!

Quoted from zucot:

Paging Cleland...

I just found out about this guys, I'm on it. Bailing work early today and hoping I can run a macro on the new code. Will post here when it's ready. Woo Hoo!

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I just found out about this guys, I'm on it. Bailing work early today and hoping I can run a macro on the new code. Will post here when it's ready. Woo Hoo!

I LOVE you!

#77 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Rock and Roll! Hell yea!

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Please do post how to get the update code(s) in this thread for us newcomers, definitely want this once I get mine here within a week or two. I loosely followed the old thread but never paid too much attention until I now am getting the game.

#79 3 years ago

Y

Quoted from cleland:I just found out about this guys, I'm on it. Bailing work early today and hoping I can run a macro on the new code. Will post here when it's ready. Woo Hoo!

You are awesome!!!!

#80 3 years ago

You are awesome Cleland!

"Added a mode for killing "crossbow" walkers. Once lit, it can be
started at any time (while any other game mode is running) by shooting
the right ramp."

Edit: wait a minute, can you start Crossbow MB from that mode by killing all the walkers?

I guess this makes up for never being able to reach Crossbow multiball?

Looks like scoring will be generally higher with the combos and multipliers.

As usual, Lyman kicks ass.

#81 3 years ago

Im giving my Pinsider of the year award nomination to Cleland, took Lymans great code and added an awesome Audio fix, well done Sir!

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from bobbyconover:

Anyone have any details on the "narrative with Rick speech"?

Id like to know more on this too. Anyone?

#83 3 years ago

Oh maybe the redneck narrator in the game was supposed to be a Rick voice over sound alike? Maybe he got confused from his actor american accent and his real english accent so just went in between with a redneck accent?

#84 3 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Y

You are awesome!!!!

Whoops, should had said guys and gals. Sorry about that Lisa

#85 3 years ago

Added a setting to multiply the zombie kills when the kill is made
with a multi-kill (MAX=2X).
- Added an adjustment for the number of zombie kills needed to light
last man standing.

There you go, a whole lot easier to get to LMS! Well, "multi kill" should really give you multi kills.

#86 3 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Added a large celebration effect for winning last man standing.

Of course AFTER I got it done! Can't wait to see this one

#87 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Please do post how to get the update code(s) in this thread for us newcomers

PM the maker ?

LTG : )™

#88 3 years ago

Cleaned up some issues with horde and last man standing when the balls
are collected. The trough kick now waits until the "player X keep
shooting" effect runs. Horde "keep shooting" effect was being queued
instead of requested, which caused it to never be seen, because the
horde lost effect would never exit (it now times out).

Horde timing out is huge. Don't have to play it forever and then lose a ball!

#89 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Oh maybe the redneck narrator in the game was supposed to be a Rick voice over sound alike? Maybe he got confused from his actor american accent and his real english accent so just went in between with a redneck accent?

This is what I figured. One guy on there sounds like someone trying to be Rick. The other is just someone from Georgia.

#90 3 years ago

The crossbow mode start defaults to 3 crossbow kills (instead of 5).
- it looks like it can be stacked with other modes and multiballs
- I think it's a replacement for Crossbow Multiball

Noticed lots of new added audio and music!

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Of course AFTER I got it done! Can't wait to see this one

so now you can set it back to factory and remove those cheater outlane posts

#92 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

so now you can set it back to factory and remove those cheater outlane posts

Cheater posts rock! I love them more than lamp

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Cheater posts rock! I love them more than lamp

you love everything more than lamp... so that is setting a low bar!

#94 3 years ago

Any ETA on Cleland's TWD adult sound replacement patch? After 2 games on the awesome 1.53 code, I miss my TWD real actor callouts and hip hop zombie music opening/close. Not to mention the Governers callouts etc.

Happy Turkey Day fellow Yankee pinheads!

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

You are the Man Sir!!

#96 3 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I think it might be more work for you since they added more calls. Even if you don't redo those, I bet it changes some sound offsets.

#97 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I also meant nothing personal.

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

you love everything more than lamp... so that is setting a low bar!

Lamp>Hilton

#99 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

And all you Bobs (WWE owners / consultants) should be asking Waison, "what would you say, you DO here?"

say-you-do-here.gif

#100 3 years ago

ouch.

no more glory holin for you flanker

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Meridian Charter Township, MI
There are 236 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside