20150903_112129.jpg
20150903_112655.jpg
7B5.gif
Screen_Shot_2015-09-05_at_2.30.27_PM.png
image.jpg
1441475887983-1531107694.jpg
image.jpg
Digital_Level.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 8 years ago

Look at all those GI lighting effects they've added! Nice.

Quoted from cleland:

Well, I know what I'll be doing this weekend! Not sure how it will macro from the old to the new, but I promise we will all be having an epic Labor Day Weekend

Quoted from T7:

- Increased the scores for the bicycle girl mode.

This was needed on the Premium/LE given what a dangerous/risky shot this is.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

I thought I heard Lyman wasn't working on this anymore. Anyone know who really did these updates or are we assuming it is Lyman?

That's old news. There was a point where he stopped working on it (so he could work on other game(s) presumably). It was temporary.

#58 8 years ago

How do you get to Siege? I got the Super on Prison MB but Siege didn't light when the MB was done?

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Lowered the switch score for the RIOT mode.

Knew that was coming

Quoted from Apollyon:

Old code was set to 12 prison MB jackpots to get to Seige. You could change this number in the settings. I think its the same in the new code.

Ah yes, you are correct! For some reason I was thinking you just needed to collect the Super.

#76 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Nope, Im waiting as well...

At first I was going to wait, but after reading the ReadMe in more detail I lost all patience.

#127 8 years ago

SKB is now banned from playing my pins.

One shot for 356 million! That's higher than 95% of my entire game scores.

#142 8 years ago
Quoted from gashog301:

What shot to score 3.5 million?

It was 356 million.

It was an X Multiplier shot that he hit during Prison multi-ball. We think he nailed the Super Jackpot right after the ball went through the inlane with the X lit. I'm sure the X shot was maxed out. 2x scoring was going as well. The machine made a loud sound and we look at the DMD to see the 356 million flash on the screen. SKB's score went from 1.4 billion to almost 1.8 billion with that one shot.

What's really interesting is the fact that that shot of 356 million would not have been possible if he were playing on the pro. He had drained his ball and quickly hit 3 walker bombs, which started multi-ball and saved the ball. It was after that that he hit the 356 million X shot.

Escape Terminus is really cool. You collect points by hitting all of the mode shots. I *think* that the value of each shot is dependent on how well you did during that mode. I.e, the more points you scored on Tunnel, the more points you will get when you collect Tunnel during Escape Terminus. This is similar to TABA on LOTR. There are a lot of points to be scored during Escape Terminus. Once you hit all the mode shots, you complete the mode (which SKB did during this epic game).

#146 8 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Drop targets. Food gives you walker bombs and I believe Weapons give you prison bombs. First aid add more time to a mode.

Is there any pin where the drop targets play a more important role than they do on TWD?

#150 8 years ago
Quoted from gashog301:

How do you attack the drop targets? I try to bounce off well walker the most. Right flipper at very tip is a little hit or miss for me.

That's exactly what I do. With practice you learn the exact spot you need to hit on the Well Walker to get a bounce to the drops.

#157 8 years ago

I just did the Cleland update. Unlike prior versions, this version wiped out all the high scores, including SKB's epic 1.9 billion.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

But seriously, is something different since the high scores weren't saved this time?

#167 8 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Wauw RobT 350M+ in one shot!

I wish that was me. That was Eskaybee!

#182 8 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Anyone experiencing a ball search while crossbow shot is running under these circumstances. Also requires Clear Prison to be running.
So crossbow , mode start (flashing mode insert) and "clear prison walker kill" insert are lit all at once.
Sounds seem to be playing over each other too.

Yep. I don't get the ball search every time, but probably around 50%.

#208 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Thanks for the tip. I will give this some practice. Is it a left flipper shot off well walker or right?

It tends to work better from the left flipper.

#246 8 years ago

Nice aptitude!

#287 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Excuse me Mr Flanker but I'll take credit for the WW bank shot. Rob got it from me

I did?

#322 8 years ago
Quoted from paulohotline:

Dude, let it go, your buyer remorse tears for your LE is very obvious. Stop defending it by downvoting every post I make and your walls of text... boring, cannot be bothered to read it.

That's pretty convenient for you, because if you did bother to read it, you would see that he decimated virtually every point that you attempted to make to prove that the pro is "faster" than the LE/Premium.

The pro version of TWD is absolutely fine. I played one on location last week and had plenty of fun. I think the Premium/LE is the better version overall, but that doesn't mean that the pro isn't a perfectly acceptable alternative at a cheaper price.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 26.95
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-twd-code-141?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.