20150903_112129.jpg
20150903_112655.jpg
7B5.gif
Screen_Shot_2015-09-05_at_2.30.27_PM.png
image.jpg
1441475887983-1531107694.jpg
image.jpg
Digital_Level.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulohotline.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 8 years ago

Updated my Pro to 1.41. The fish tank light on the ramp finally works properly and you can collect all 3 heads to get the Woodbury shot! Light show appears the same. Have not seen new modes yet. Game seems more polished. Thanks Stern!

#97 8 years ago

Can someone post a pic of their TWD pin with the fence Pinblades? How do you like it? I am waiting patiently from mine to arrive and look forward to seeing them in action.

BTW, that fishtank mode from Mezmods takes advantage of the LE lighting commands from the code and looks amazing on the Pro! It adds a ton of atmosphere to the game - http://mezelmods.com/collections/the-walking-dead-pinball-mods/products/illuminated-fish-tank-walking-dead-pro

As well, I have to say that the shaker motor integration is the best I have played to date. It adds a ton of feedback to the zombie interactions and is awesome in horde mode. A must add for any TWD owner!

#111 8 years ago

Hey guys, I installed the Millhouse version from the link posted above for the Pro v1.41 on my VirtuaPin to test out before putting it on my Pro and its pretty awesome. I like Clelands opening disco beat music and end game Rick rant, so I may go with that version once its released tomorrow.

2nd Donation coming your way Cleland for the work you do. Not sure if Millhouse accepts donations as well, if he does someone PM me his paypal address.

Awesome time to own TWD for all versions!

#114 8 years ago

The only LE that I played that I thought was worth the extra $$ was the ACDC Premium. All the others, including TWDLE, STLE, METLE, was a resounding MEH on spending the extra buckaroos, especially when converting US to Canadian funny money. I would rather buy the pro spend the extra cash on crazy mods.

However, if I could write off pin purchases as a "business" expense, then f**k yes, I would get all LE versions

#156 8 years ago

Thanks Cleland! Downloading and will be installing shortly on my Pro!

#238 8 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Just waxed TWD pro and joined the billionares club!
Granted it's on 5 ball. Also have outlane save posts from yoyokopter (awsome)on the game with a full set of compition sillicone rubber on the game (also awsome) plus 3 tilt warnings as set up. And 5 walkers lit minimum, so it is set up pretty forgiving.
But he'll yeah,
Seige completed!
134 walker kills
Last man standing 246,000,000.
No score for siege on display.
1441151456846-1531107694.jpg

Come on dude! You can't post a score playing 5 ball. May as well take the glass off and put on a skirt. Knock it back down to regulation 3 then report back when you a hit a BIllion!

#280 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I agree with this statement, I love my TRON pro and not having Daft punk multi is really the only difference that matters to me between the pro-le and Im all good with it.

I disagree. Both the Star Trek and ACDC pros have a fire button, Stern should have included a stinking fire button on the TWD Pro. For $6350 shipped to my house, it's least they could do for Pete's sake, what a rip! An extra $2500 for a fire button, you nuts?

The pro is fricken awesome and fast, with the Cleland code it's super fun. Don't get sucked in by the Premium hype BS.

#282 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

If you have a problem with it fork over the extra dough and buy a premium or just stop whining. Pinside has enough whining already.
image.jpg

I would rather spend the 3G on Jets tickets to watch them stomp the stinking Senators up and down the ice! I am not whining jack ass, it's just my opinion. Take it or leave, I don't give a shit.

#285 8 years ago

Pro is the way to go for TWD. I spent time on the Premium, not worth the extra 3G IMO.
BTW, I have been to Horde mode several times on the pro and I have fired bombs to get an extra ball in play. Not sure what I hit to trigger it, but that functionality is available to Pro players. The only Premium worthy of my $$ is ACDC!

#305 8 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

It is nice to see people actually bitching about missing features on the pro as its means that the premium/LE have distanced themselves thus the justification in increased price. I for one have no issues with the pro's not having some features it is a stock game and if you want to upgrade to get better lighting, features, toys and code then buy a Premium and LE that is why they make them...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....hahahahahahahahaaha......hahahahahahaaha! You getting a commission from PennyGrabber? The Pro is way faster game. 1) no unnecessary drop shot blocking woodbury 2) no Bicyclegirl hidden ramp to slow down your progress. Most LE owners turn this off in the code to have better flow in game 3) The Austin Powers leftover crossbow does not work well from what I have played to date.

Light show and Fire button are the only features IMO that kick the Pro's butt! I agree with previous post, lets just get along and hold hands. This issue was dropped on the last page until you brought it up again. Nice work.

#307 8 years ago

Dude, let it go, your buyer remorse tears for your LE is very obvious. Stop defending it by downvoting every post I make and your walls of text... boring, cannot be bothered to read it. Sorry, can't we all just get along, my fellow Canadian

#323 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That's pretty convenient for you, because if you did bother to read it, you would see that he decimated virtually every point that you attempted to make to prove that the pro is "faster" than the LE/Premium.
The pro version of TWD is absolutely fine. I played one on location last week and had plenty of fun. I think the Premium/LE is the better version overall, but that doesn't mean that the pro isn't a perfectly acceptable alternative at a cheaper price.

I respectfully disagree and will stick to my opinion that the pro is faster. Suck it up butter cup. I spent time with both so I am not talking out my ass. Please let it go and stop reviving my awesome points. You guys are worse then a knitting circle watching a chick flick.

#325 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

If that is respectfully disagreeing then I'm a monkeys ass.

Agreed, your a monkeys ass! Sweet, thank you for teeing that up for me Joking of course! I have to get back to playing Pinball. Later!

#330 8 years ago

Agreed I love my TWD pro, getting pinblades delivered next week, cannot wait to install them. I also have shaker, external sub to rock out to Cleland's code and 4 mezel mods including the fishtank mod which uses pro code to light up each zombie head!

20150903_112655.jpg20150903_112655.jpg

20150903_112129.jpg20150903_112129.jpg

20150903_112549.jpg20150903_112549.jpg

#333 8 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

I like the pro better = I can't afford the premium

Oh I can afford the LE but not the divorce that would follow when my wife found out I spent 10G on a pin

#338 8 years ago

I would re-download the bin again (make sure it's the right one for your version pin) Use a USB that is 8GB or less. Re-install again and cross fingers it takes. 99% of the time it works no issues. Good luck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 16.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulohotline.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-twd-code-141?tu=paulohotline and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.