20150903_112129.jpg
20150903_112655.jpg
7B5.gif
Screen_Shot_2015-09-05_at_2.30.27_PM.png
image.jpg
1441475887983-1531107694.jpg
image.jpg
Digital_Level.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Apollyon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

When I checked Stern's FB a few minutes ago, it said new KISS code is out (1.04). But the picture they posted had a dual image of KISS and TWD saying new code for TWD too (1.41). Picture was amended 1 minute later to remove the TWD image.

#2 8 years ago

Picture had the same graphics for both games (NEW CODE) but showed a TWD with 1.41.

#16 8 years ago

Loading it up...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#22 8 years ago

Thats a pingasm I think.

#23 8 years ago

Umm, so I just played my first game on 1.41 on my LE.

Wow! Way better gi lighting! I think this could be amazing...

#24 8 years ago

If youre on the pro / premium fence, get a premium!

#25 8 years ago

Tonnes of color changing, dimming, and strobing.

#60 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

How do you get to Siege? I got the Super on Prison MB but Siege didn't light when the MB was done?

Old code was set to 12 prison MB jackpots to get to Seige. You could change this number in the settings. I think its the same in the new code.

#93 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

How about Escape Terminus? Is it an entirely new mode? How do you start it?

The mode is in the game. Yes. Start it by playing all 5 modes (riot, tunnel, cdc, barn and arena). Then complete drops twice again to requalify modes. Then hit any mode shot one laat time to start terminus.

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Agreed! But is it $1700 more fantastic? With Metallica, I get it - more than a light show with the LE. For TWD, I'm still not a fan of the xbow or BG. So basically it's a $1700 lighting upgrade. I'm slated to get a TWD pro and IMVE but with an already stretched budget for 2 pins, I'm having a hard time justifying the premium $ increase. But this update has me thinking dam it!

IMO TWD is now at metallica's level as far as lighting goes. It is amazing. Darker at times. White. Red. Fading in and out. Strobing back and forth. It is all a part of the immersion of the game. As i have said before, I own an LE and i would not want a pro and cash in exchange. Knowing what i know i would never be happy with the pro. I do also like the LE gameplay additions too, but the lighting sets the mood perfectly. Its like tron with the lit ramps. Or fade to black and blackened in met premium.

#105 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Exactly! I engaged the vs topic cause I have a pro on order but with the current shipping date, my dist says I have a week to make a decision on upgrading.

UPGRADE! UPGRADE! UPGRADE!

Quoted from Eskaybee:

So would you drop IMVE just to upgrade TWD to a premium?

Nope. I'd bite the bullet and buy IMVE and TWD premium.

#126 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Playing robs premium and holy shit!! I just hit a shot for 356 million!!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Holy shit is right!

How do you like the premium? Still considering a pro?

#178 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Is it possible to reduce the number in the settings? I've yet to see last man standing myself...I'll get to it eventually I'm sure.

What you can do is increase the number of walker kill shots available at a time. Stock settings has a minumum number of lit walker shots at 3. So at the start of the game 6 walker shots are lit (the white inserts) at barn, cdc, riot, well walker, tunnel and arena. When you hit one of those shots (eg tunnel), that will give you one walker kill and extinguish that shot. Hit a different lit shot (eg cdc) and that will give you 2 kills. But in the stock settings, 2 of the 6 walker shots will be unlit (tunnel and cdc). If you hit tunnel at this point you do not get a 3rd walker kill because its not lit. Hit arena and thats a 3rd kill but now tunnel, cdc and arena are unlit. You only have 3 lit walker shots left (riot, ww and barn. Thus a lot of made shots dont get you closer to lms.

If you change the settings so that the minimum number of lit walkers is 5, then only the last made shot will be unlit (thus keeping you from farming one shot over and over). The setting is in adjustments - game - number 24 (walkers lit min value). 22 lets you adjust how many are lit initially.

I like it this way much better.

#186 8 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

Great thread. But why is this in the Spooky sub-forum??

My fat fingers hit the wrong button when starting the thread on my ipad (spooky was right beside stern). If a moderator can fix this I would appreciate it!

2 weeks later
#353 8 years ago

LMS is in the code. You need to light all of the numbered lights (40-30-20-10-5-4-3-2-1). 115 total. Then shoot the Woodbury shot I believe. The mode is in there and there are rules to it (SPOILERS - you basically are counting back down from 115, but in MBs and with add a balls I think. The arrow colors are in orange, and there are dots for the mode as well).

#355 8 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

In either Well Walker or Prison, is there an add-a-ball?

No, but you get an add-a-ball if you start Blood Bath when you have WW or Prison MB running. And you can add more balls to that if you complete the targets again with BB running (e.g. start WW (2 ball MB), then get BB (adds to 3), then get AAB on BB by completing the drops for a 4 ball).

#360 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You can also just start BB multiball on its own (2 ball MB) and add up to three balls (or maybe two add a balls and three ball saver restarts) from completing one set of drop targets.

Yup. This is true and good strategy. And when the ball saver is on, you can progress WW and Prison too (i.e. you can start BB and then start WW or Prison while BB is running).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 8.95
9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.00
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Apollyon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-twd-code-141?tu=Apollyon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.