Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by yoyokopter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lotr_breath.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 8 years ago

I have not played the new code yet but I'm excited about all the new Woodbury awards. It's interesting to me that they increased the scoring on Barn mode. That is usually my go to mode. As we like to say in league "Barn is the new CDC".

Not surprised they took score out of Tunnel mode since Josh Sharpe said it was extremely lucrative.

Curious if double bit outlane is also affected by 2x playfield. In other words, can you get a 4x bit score by draining? That could be huge. Also, just having the ability to have both outlanes lit is a nice feature. I always seem to drain in the outlane that is NOT lit!

#21 8 years ago

The one we play on location in league has never registered correctly. We even tried adjusting the switch. We just went with disabling the prison doors, so it works fine and no players get robbed of zombie hits.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I think I may have found a glitch unless it was programmed that way on purpose. When you light woodbury then shoot the ball in to select your prize, if light bit is number 4 and you scroll backwards (left flipper button) through the shots light bit stays #4 and you can select any shot you want light lit to be. The same goes for the #1 item if you scroll forwards, it stays #1 and you can select any shot for that prize. So you can scroll through the prizes until you see the one you like then make it #1 or #4 and select any shot you want to make to get the prize. Seems like a glitch to me. I always scroll backwards and make light bit and so on the top right bumper lane and use the fire button to launch the ball and it lands in that lane every time. So basically I can choose whatever prize I want then get it every time. Glitch or not??

That is a new feature, good or bad. It's in the read me file. It wasn't super clear how it worked, but I think I get it now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 16.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 8.95
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lotr_breath.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-twd-code-128-update?tu=lotr_breath and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.