Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by yoyokopter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apollyon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

For clarification, it's not the skill shot I have a problem with. It's the Woodbury awards. I think the awards and their locations should be random. Perhaps not totally random. It would makes sense to have the more valuable awards at the rollovers, since they are harder to hit. You then select which one you want to go for based on the award vs. the shot difficulty.

This +100.

From the start it seems like the Woodbury awards were MEANT for different actual awards. Very much like a mystery award, but with the skill of actually having to hit a shot afterwards. I really don't care for the ability to change which shot gives which award, AND I hate the fact that the awards are mostly point values, and you can only get other ones after collecting a bunch of successful Woodbury awards. I would way prefer there to be 4 static awards offered (you cannot change them), and have 3 of the 4 be named awards (i.e. light bit, light tower, start MK, etc), and 1 of the 4 be points. Have the awards be randomized each time.

I also really hope that Lyman does a bit more with the lighting in the LE / Premium version of the game. Horde is AMAZING. Why not add some cool effects to LMS and Seige, and maybe BB, WW and Prison. I know there are only 2 colors, but you could go all white, all red, fade from red to white, fade red in and out, fade white in and out, go all black at times, etc.

I'd also like to see better use of the arrow lights as indicators of shots that are available. For example, when you are in prison and have all the shots blue, and you have a mode running, the game doesn't show you which white mode shots you need to hit if that light is blue for a prison shot. For example, if you are in prison and you have all blue shots lit, and you start CDC, if you hit the CDC shot again to add JP shots for the mode, they are not lit white, they stay blue until you hit them. So you have no idea which CDC shot was lit. Easy fix would be to alternate arrow colors. Hence if you have a shot lit for prison and CDC, have the arrows alternate from blue to white, back and forth.

Not to bash the game at all as I love the code. It just needs some necessary updates.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.95
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider apollyon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-twd-code-128-update?tu=apollyon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.