Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by RWH
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“New tv”

• Oled 45 votes
      85%
    • Qled 8 votes
      15%

(53 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9BA39C26-7AFF-4441-AA0F-583BD17FFA65 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronlisa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 4 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

For anyone else that was screwed over by Samsung's refusal to confess manufacturing defect on the french-door fridge ice makers, I just found a private Facebook thread for owners with a bunch of accounts of people that have forced Samsung to make repairs (which probably won't work) and ultimately issue full refunds. (Also interesting stories about the shady-ass company Samsung hired to field warranty/repair calls for them, not something I'd expect an A-list company to do).
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1520337151601316/
    I filed an e-complaint with the NJ BBB today to get the ball rolling. Glad the OP started this thread, otherwise I'd just have soldiered along defrosting my bust-ass icemaker every couple of weeks and hoping for a class action settlement.

THANK YOU for posting this. I just took the heat gun to mine last night to defrost that stupid designed ice maker. I’m, about ready to do a Todd Tucky and throw the damm thing off my roof.
    I want to remain positive about Samsung because I have had good luck with there televisions , phones and washer and dryers BUT the more I hear how they are talking care of us refrigerator owners, it’s hard to give them any integrity.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ronlisa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-tv?tu=ronlisa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.