Bueller.jpg
Duff_Beer.JPG
IMG_0153.jpg
IMG_0151.JPG
duff2.jpg
duff1.jpg
IMG_0127.jpg
IMG_0146.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nibbles.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

**NO LONGER AVAILABLE**

TSPP1.JPGTSPP1.JPG TSPP2.JPGTSPP2.JPG TSPP3.JPGTSPP3.JPG

Here's a link to the video to show the flasher:

#9 12 years ago

I can definitely make more of these if there is interest in them - the winter here in MN has been junk so far, with no snow most of my winter hobbies are put on hold, so it would be good to have another hobby to take their place

If you guys are interested, just let me know and I will make more of them.

#19 12 years ago

Okay guys, I started making more and before I am able to finish them up I wanted to get verification on one thing - I attached two pics below and want to double check that the clear plastic flasher mount is orientated exactly the same way in everyone's machine (specifically the four holes that lock the flasher dome in)?

The mod will be a drop in replacement for the flasher dome (so it will lock in place and not just sit on top of the plate), but I didn't want to assume that the plastic piece is the same on every pin (otherwise, when you go to install it and lock it in place, the can will be twisted funny and probably look weird).

So if I can get some feedback on this plastic piece I can get them all finished up!

IMG_0143.JPGIMG_0143.JPG IMG_0144.JPGIMG_0144.JPG

#26 12 years ago

Mas

Thanks guys!

IMG_0146.JPGIMG_0146.JPG

#32 12 years ago

All emails replied too (hopefully , if not just let me know). Still a few left and will be shipping out on Monday.

#38 12 years ago

Aright, so the first batch is sold out, but I will be making more the first week of January - so please feel free to keep emailing me if you would like one, I started a list in order of when people emailed me to make sure I get enough made to get the mod to everyone that would like one.

Merry Christmas!

#40 12 years ago
Quoted from ChevelleSSguy:

Hmm, your in Maple Grove. Im just up 94/694 in Brooklyn Park. What if I was intrested in buying one from you in person?

Not a problem at all, send me an email and we can work out a time/date/price.

#41 12 years ago

Everyone that placed an order should have received their tracking number today (if not, please let me know ASAP).

Also, I just wanted to update the price for shipping outside of the US (especially to Canada). I can't find any method cheaper than $25...which is offensive in my opinion, but there's not much I can do. If anyone has a suggestion for the cheapest way to ship from the US to Canada please let me know (the box needed to ship will need to be at least 5"x5"x5").

Thanks guys!

1 week later
#50 12 years ago

Hi guys, sorry for not posting any updates for the past week (was out of town for New Years and just got back last night). I've been working on more of the mods all of today and should be done this week (guessing either Wednesday night, or Thursday).

As of right now, I should have replied to everyone that has emailed me (if not, please let me know and I will get in touch with you ASAP).

One thing I wanted to add, specifically for people outside of the US - I tried my best to find a reasonable shipping price for the box that I have been shipping with, but the lowest price I could find was $25...however, if it works I can ship the mod in two parts (both in the same box) allowing me to fit it into a much smaller box and keeping the shipping cost a little closer to domestic shipping. The only trick would be that when you receive it you would just have to connect the two pieces and epoxy/super-glue them together, let harden, and you're good to go.

I am almost sold out of the second batch, but please feel free to email me if you would like to be added to the list - if I can't get you one from the second batch, I will definitely keep making more until everyone that wants one, has one.

Thanks much guys and Happy New Year!

#51 12 years ago

Quick update for everyone, the second batch is now done (my hands are flipping sore )!

I have the running list of people that would like one, so I will be sending out emails later tonight to everyone. I have another batch that I'm going to make next week, so if I cannot get one out to you this week I will definitely get you next week.

Thanks guys!

IMG_0151.JPGIMG_0151.JPG

<sub class="mdrtd">Post edited by Nibbles : Found new shipping</sub>

#54 12 years ago

Aright, hopefully I have responded to everyone that has emailed me! And if you read my last post about shipping, forget all of that; I have found a new box to ship with and also have found much better rates for shipping (finally, ha).

I will be getting back to everyone that has emailed from Canada and other countries today with an updated price. I apologize for the delay to everyone outside of the US, but the delay hopefully will be offset by the new cost to ship, which will be very close to the $25 shipped in the US (that's why I don't have people send in payment until the mod is all boxed up and ready to ship out ).

I am making more this week to fill the orders on my list, so if you are still looking to get one.

Thanks guys,
Mike

#56 12 years ago

^Not a problem at all Robert, I'm just stoked that so many people like the mod !

I have also been getting quite a few questions about the Moe's Tavern sign from the video I posted - I bought that from Nile at Wolfpack pinball, I did not make it (but I wish I did because it absolutely rocks, haha); however, the one bit of info that I have been passing along is that when you email him about the Moe's Tavern sign give him some time to respond - I think his email filter junks the emails thinking they are spam. I sent him and email today, but haven't heard back (thinking my email isn't blacklisted on his filter anymore) - hopefully he does check it though, because he should have quite a few orders sent his way

Thanks guys!

#60 12 years ago

Little update, the third/fourth batches have been done and are on their way to the new owners! I have the fifth batch setting up at the moment and should have them done tomorrow - so if you emailed me, were added to the list, and haven't heard back from me yet with payment info, I'll get in touch with you tomorrow (as always, I don't want people sending in payment until the product is absolutely complete and ready to ship (peace of mind on both sides, haha)).

I also wanted to bump this to see if any more people would like to place an order, it seems to have dropped off a little bit since the last update (but that might be due in part to how fast the board topics move now and this got swept off the first page in no time).

My "real" job is looking to be very busy towards the end of the month, but I will continue to take orders and ship quickly through this month (and maybe through next month if enough people are still interested) - but if the demand starts to drop off, and becomes intermittent, I'm going to have to raise prices by $5 since I won't be able to produce them in large batches like I have currently been doing.

So, if you haven't ordered one yet, please send me an email before the end of the month and I'll gladly make you a mod before the price increase!

Thanks again everyone, I'm super stoked on how much great feedback I've been getting from people that have purchased them!
Mike

IMG_0153.jpgIMG_0153.jpg

1 week later
#65 12 years ago

Hey guys, I just wanted to bump this to make sure I got back to everyone that has emailed me (I apologize if I haven't replied to anyone that emailed me within the last week, been out of state for work for almost the past two weeks). I'm pretty sure I have everyone covered, but there was a flurry of a few people last week and I want to make sure I didn't skip one person or anything.

If you wanted one, have emailed me, but haven't heard back from me yet please just send me a quick heads up and I will get back to you (I usually am on top of emails, but it's a little hard when I'm working with my boss, haha).

And also, if you haven't gotten on the list yet, now's the time! I have a few leftover that are ready to go ASAP, but once those are gone I will likely have to raise the price the $5 since there has been a drop-off (but who knows, I might just keep prices the same, haha - I have no idea ).

Thanks to everyone that has ordered one and even more thanks for all the compliments on the mod!

#70 12 years ago

Hopefully I replied to everyone! And I apologize ahead of time, but I don't think the next batch will be done until next weekend (Feb 3rd) - my main supplier (Pinball Life) for the flasher domes is closed-up until the 28th...but honestly, for how awesome the company is run and how hard Terry works, I don't mind vacations/time-off at all! In fact, I demand it!!!

1 week later
#75 12 years ago

Thanks for all the compliments guys, very appreciative to know other people enjoy the mod!

And just a heads up to anyone that still hasn't gotten one, I have some left over from the last batch, so if you would like one I can get them shipped out ASAP. Send me a PM or email if interested.

Thanks again guys!

#77 12 years ago

Seven left that are ready to ship, anyone?... Bueller?

Bueller.jpgBueller.jpg

1 month later
#90 12 years ago

Sounds good, there should be enough people for a batch of them - give me about a week and a half (work is crazy next week, but should get most done).

I'll email the people who contacted me to let you know what's up.

Thanks guys

#96 12 years ago

Aright, pretty sure I responded to everyone - if you were interested and didn't hear from me, please just send me a quick PM and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks guys!

1 week later
#98 12 years ago

Hey guys, just wanted to give a quick update - I was out of state all week for work, and got back this afternoon. Started to work on the mods again, and making progress.

I apologize for the delay, I can usually get these done much faster, but the timing was just off with having free time - can't really get these done when I'm a 4hr plane ride away.

But they're coming along, hoping to have them all done by Sunday.

I will likely have some extras, so if anyone else is interested just shoot me a PM.

Thanks guys!

#99 12 years ago

Mods are done.

-One small caveat though, I'll email people with the info (no biggie, just bad timing on my part)

#100 12 years ago

I should have replied to everyone that inquired on the mods (if you didn't hear from me yet and still would like one, please let me know ASAP).

Thanks guys!

#101 12 years ago

Got the mods shipped out this morning, but there are a few people that I still haven't heard back from - there's quite a few other people on the list, so if I don't hear back from those that I have one set aside for by Weds I'm going to defer them to the people on the waiting-list.

Hope you guys enjoy the mods!

#104 12 years ago

^Not a problem at all, I know how it goes! I just felt bad about being out of state for essentially the past two weeks and causing the holdup with shipping, so I just wanted to make sure that everyone that said they wanted one is still interested.

#107 12 years ago

^The buzz is still there, wish I could figure out a way to get that to stop (seems like a ground loop or something).

1 week later
#108 12 years ago

Just wanted to bump to see if anyone else would like to be added to the list, I have to make more for a few other people that didn't get in on the last batch, so if possible I wanted to get everyone down that wanted one so I know how many I need to make (without having a bunch left over).

Thanks guys!

#111 12 years ago

Hmm, thanks for the info Jeff, definitely will try that

Great to hear you like the mod Sean!

And just a quick bump to see if anyone else would like one, I'm going to start making them here shortly, and this will likely be the very last run - so get em while they're hot!

#114 12 years ago

^Haha, after you pay for them you can do with them whatever you wish!

#115 12 years ago

The last batch is basically done, I am just waiting on flasher domes to finish the remaining mods. Get em while they're hot or forever hold yer' peace!

#116 11 years ago

Still have a few left if anyone is interested

1 week later
#122 11 years ago

^The top on yours isn't letting any light through? Each mod is a little different since they are all handmade, but just like the video on the first page it should light up through the beer foam as well

Thanks for the compliments guys, I'm really glad people are enjoying the mod!

I do have a few left, so get'em while there available "Hurr'ay, Hurr'ay!"

#125 11 years ago

Five left, so if you want one, now is the time.

4 months later
#142 11 years ago

Sorry guys, I wish I could make more, but at this point I have no way of making more...

If that does change however, I will definitely post up a new thread letting every one know - but don't hold your breathe for it, it could be a LONG time if ever.

If I have more free time over this winter I might start making other mods for different games, but ability to make these mods right now is basically impossible.

5 months later
#146 11 years ago

Nope, there are not any more available, sorry guys

7 months later
#167 10 years ago

There should a good amount of people looking to get one, I haven't made these in over a year and still get people today asking if I have any left. Really interested to see the vinyl sticker when it's done! And dammit, I need a 3D printer, wayyyy to muh fun with all the stuff you can make.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 18.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nibbles.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-tspp-duff-beer-mod?tu=nibbles and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.