IMG_5334.JPG
IMG_0747.JPG
IMG_0746.JPG
Untitled.jpg
Tron_swap_of_trim_012.JPG
Tron_swap_of_trim_009.JPG
Tron_swap_of_trim_017.JPG
Tron_swap_of_trim_016.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 11 years ago

Two Tron code updates needed . . . fix the extra ball (make it work) and give a ball save for a few seconds after making the GEM shot . . . nothing (and I mean nothing) in pinball gets me angrier than hitting a GEM shot and then getting STDM drain (doesn't happen often, but it happens enough to where they need to set a ball save...which is easy to do).

If they REALLY wanted to do a big code update they could do a long sought after video mode for those of us that love video modes in pinball machines (and for everyone who is about to jump on here and scream they hate video modes, make it to where it can be shut off for those guys).

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Putmick_J:

I've never had a ball go STDM after the GEM shot on mine. If anything, I'd hope you could turn it off if it was put in the code because that seems too easy.

Hmm, I'm not the only one who has complained about the SDTM drain after hitting GEM. The spin on the ball is what causes it and it can be nudged to guard against at the risk of a tilt. You are the first person who has indicated they have never had this occur. I would say it happens once out of every five games for me.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from billycrna:

It's 50, 50 SDTM every time I hit Gem.

Yikes! That is the worst I have heard by far. They really need the ball save feature added in. Would be such a simple fix.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from billycrna:

Oh the advantages of an LE....I knew I should have bought that damn machine NIB!!! LOL

Nah, I'm an LE owner too...still get the SDTM GEM drains.

#28 11 years ago

Alright, well, at least on this site there is cleary enough support for a fix of the GEM SDTM nightmare, as well as making the extra ball insert useful.

Hey, you could fix both at the same time, have the code update be if you get a SDTM drain after hitting GEM you light the extra ball!!!! That would be how they would update the code on my XMen machine anyway. LOL

#94 11 years ago

Well, as I mentioned earlier, there is clearly enough people having serious issues with this to merit a patch fix. A three second ball save after GEM shots will not negatively impact the game even for those who claim not to have an issue with it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-tron-update?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.